Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Farewell...

  1. #1
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    8,495
    Thanked
    559 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF

    Farewell...

    I have decided to back off from the forums for good. It seems that some people just don't want me here, and whatever I say turns into insults, while what they say to me is philosophy!

    If some people in here are a bit upset about this decision, then you have to thank Mehdi, Hamed, Inter101 and Ziyad, and maybe a few others at a smaller scale.

    It's not just the political forum, it's the general environment that I have a problem with, with a lack of moderation unfortunately these days(Handoyo is busy, Jimmy is settling with his new job, Tim does not seem online that often). It seems that we picked a bad moment for arguments...

    I may change my mind, but that will only happen if there are some extremely radical changes! First of all, how can two moderators attack a member who has said nothing wrong?(until provoked) This is about the environment I was talking about! When people like Ziyad and Hamed are allowed to be moderators in a multi-cultural forum, when they seem to attack anyone that sees them, then I can't see how I can continue being here!

    To the admins and the rest of the moderators: Keep up the good work, and I'm sure that the forums will grow even more as years pass.

    FORZA INTER

  2. #2

    Join Date
    20 Apr 04
    Posts
    661
    Thanked
    0 times



    i see a similarity here... hmm...
    why dont we merge your thread with mine?
    Its simple Yuko, i left for reasons pertaining to problems to MYSELF, you are leaving for reasons pertaining to problems of the forum members. If i had asked for a copyright, i could have sued you for patent-copying. If this is a parting shot at me, well, good enough, i have been weak in staying off the forums for good, because my religion was slandered frequently.
    I may miss you, if you stay off the forums, but i bet the majority of the rest won't.
    Its been a pleasure,
    Ciao,
    [ Recoba87 / Zaidriano / Sisedriano ]

  3. #3
    Jimmy
    Guest
    Right, since I don't even read the political forum, I have no clue of what is going on here. So the lack of moderation from my part isn't really true.

    Yuko, one thing I can tell you. We will not let the political forum be any influence whether or not members will stay here. If something from that forum influence the other forums, I'm pretty sure it will be removed.

    And who the hell is Sisenado?

  4. #4
    Durai's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 Mar 06
    Posts
    2,243
    Thanked
    6 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,



    come on yuko don't go.

    sisenando you didn't stay away did u?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    20 Apr 04
    Posts
    661
    Thanked
    0 times



    i didnt... i'm sorry...
    Maybe i was busy at that time, or simply crazy, because there was no Durai to entertain this forum...
    Yeah Yuko, don't go
    Its been a pleasure,
    Ciao,
    [ Recoba87 / Zaidriano / Sisedriano ]

  6. #6
    Pi's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 Oct 05
    Posts
    1,386
    Thanked
    0 times



    I think you should reconsider this decision, I think that you are a valuable member of our community and I will be sad to see you leave especially for the reasons that you have stated. Try to understand that we are here together for one reason, because we love Inter.

    I'm in no way saying that you should stay just for Inter, but try to remember what brought to these forums and why did you stay since January 2005.

    I'm afraid that the political forum has become a little wild in the past weeks but I think it's up to every member to use some self-moderation and keep the discussions "clean".

  7. #7
    Marcello's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Dec 05
    Posts
    4,735
    Thanked
    66 times
    Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

    Australia

    10 years of FIF
    Yuko my friend dont be like that

    whats going on man ????? dont leave

  8. #8
    Waleed's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Feb 06
    Posts
    2,731
    Thanked
    1 times
    Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h



    Quote Originally Posted by Marcello
    Yuko my friend dont be like that

    whats going on man ????? dont leave
    Check out the political forums if you want to get a clue as to what is going on Marcy.

    As for Iacovos this is a very cowardly way to leave the forums and personally I would rather have you stay as long as you can calm down a bit. You took one hell of a cheap shot at two very respectable forum members (Hamed and Ziyad) and accused them of stuff for which you are also guilty. Your lack of accountability coupled with your stubborness has done you in my young friend and perhaps the only way you see out of it is to leave. However like the rest of your life running away from challenges and difficulites will solve nothing for you.

    I dont mean to sound preachy but the manner in which you have conducted yourself in the political forum as well as this thread has left me with a bitter taste in my mouth. You know how tolerant I was with you so you know I am speaking to you with total transparency.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

  9. #9
    Frisko's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 May 04
    Posts
    13,287
    Thanked
    1,503 times
    Fav. Player
    El Principe

    Italy

    FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    This is way I try never to even read the politics forums, not to mention posting in it.

    I hope you just stay and post about Inter Yuko, in times of spammers every person who actually contributes to the forums positively is essential, and you're surely one of them.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

  10. #10
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,680
    Thanked
    5,707 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    As I don't read the political forums too, all I can say is Yuko, running is the easiest way out of anything. I don't like the way you took a cheap shot at Hamed & Ziyad but if you disagree with them on something, reason with them and as I know both of them as two very reasonable men, I am sure that there would be a way out of your conflicts with them.

    Great leaders attack their adversaries head on. So are you sure you are taking the right course of action here?

  11. #11
    shahz_nerazzurri's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 May 05
    Posts
    5,766
    Thanked
    23 times
    Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti



    Yuko stop being a drama queen. Yes there were some things said in the political forum, that shouldnt ahve been said, more so by you, than anyone else. But as you would have noticed that eventhough we were ridiculing you in that thread, we hadnt taken our grudges agaisnt you, in any other threads. What happens in the political thread, happens in the political thread.
    And yes there were many other non-muslim members over there, but all of them were respectful and wernt coming up with new theories of how muslims are planning to bomb Antartica. Neither were threating to find our addresses and have our families killed . KT's attitude is that she isnt fond of muslims, but her posts were very respectful, she had some concerns, and we debated on them. That is how a poltical forum should work.

    I hate it, when people think that they are so important, starting up a new topic after them, pretending or thinking that they are victims of some scheme, threatning a dramatic exit. Yuko, you are not that important. If you wanna leave Toodles, have a nice day. No one wants to see you leave, but if you actually think that Hamed and Mehdi will apologise to you, and along with other members will beg you to stay, then well, thats thinking liek a 16 year old again.
    I serioulsy think we should close down the political forums.
    And you didnt mention my name, I am offended. [:-P]
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

  12. #12
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    LOL @ drama queen.

    Seriously Yuko, people didnt purposely start attacking you. You decided to argue agaisnt a group of us and got owned shall we say? lol you were persistent despite being very off the mark

    It doesnt mean we dont like you, but we just felt the need to set things straight and that would happen with any user. not just because it was you.



    p.s. still on your rags then?


  13. #13
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    8,495
    Thanked
    559 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF
    Lol wtf? Just check the Crap thread and see how friendly your dear moderators are

    How could I forget shahz? Maybe coz I was ignoring him!

    Just because I had an argument with Hamed in Palestine thread 2 months ago, ever since, anything I say about anything other than myself is considered as a direct insult to him! And his fellow....countrymen(I'm pretty sure you have Islam as your nationality by the way you act!) are always backing him off! First thing started because some people decided to wreck the peaceful topic Frisko created about the victims of 9/11, and I was the only one to support his cause, and I was called racist for that!
    Then it was because someone said that religion is the only reason the world isn't in chaos now, and I can assure you that the world is in chaos with such behaviours coming from a group of you...

    I didn't run away, I was just tired of 10 people fighting over the internet with me for something that they were wrong, and the only reason for that was because they didn't wanna hear me out, but just bombard me! Just check how both discussions started in the topics and then check crap thread and you'll see who is right here!

    For the other people(those not involved in the "scandal" ) thanks. I appreciate your words, and I'm thinking it over, and just stick to Inter and maybe some other off-topic crap that I usually come up with! Pi, it's November 2004, that I joined, but anyway (servers crashed, i lost my account among others)

    And helal, I understand what you are saying, but when the same people say the same thing as I did, and then it's me that the rest have issues with, then I begin to have thoughts about that! I didn't decide to argue with any group. I just made a post, about something, and then all I remember was 5 or more people belonging to a certain religion calling me off, even if I had the whole Pope behind me (lol)!

    shahz, i could explain to you the difference between my posts and Katiey. I started off discussing seriously, and then your pal Mehdi started insulting me. I didn't insult him back, and then Ziyad joined him in insulting me. Then Hamed, then you and then some others. I was in a hot-tempered(on your behalf, I was calm coz i didn't even care) environment, and Katiey just posted something that was partly the same things as I argued. (This is where I feel like i'm in Zai's head )

    I didn't expect anyone to beg me, or anyone to apologise to me! Those that you said that need to apologise, maybe should think how to apologise for ruining a topic that wasn't suited for heated discussions. If no one knew nobody's age in here, and read the topic, I'm pretty sure that I wasn't going to be regarded as the younger one in there!

    @ Han, check what each of them said to me, how they responded to me, and then you'll see who's reasonable. I know that it does sound weird to quit just like that, but I just have had enough. Just because they may be jealous of me or something that I don't care, it doesn't mean that they can say anything to me because they are mods! I thought moderators were supposed to be neutral etc at anything, like journalists, and those two were the only moderators that didn't do that. Whatever comment I made there, they just "laughed it off" even if mine was correct or at least, valid. I didn't insult any of them, and yet they did. It's not my problem if they have reading issues and don't understand what I say to them, you can see that at least on half of their(not just the 2 of them) responses to me. And I had Waleed always saying to me not to mention the word 'level', because I was being abusive, while the others have stooped the level a bit too much.

    I said it many times that I have no problem with anyone. I don't understand what I have ever said to deserve such treatment by a minority in here, and if I deserve such treatment once, those that practiced that on me, deserve it more than ten!
    If you think of me as racist or anything, you should check your identity, and check out the word race. I may be a little prejudist when it comes to Greece and Turkey, but religions is something I don't care about that much on a person or not at all. My opinion is on the topic anyway...

    All I'm saying is that I'm not running off from nowhere. You should get the idea that you as a group have made someone neutral/friendly to despise you, not what you stand for. I have never had any problems with the majority of that group, but if someone wants to have negative ideas about me, I just don't care. God gave us free will just to do that. If you don't believe that, just try to understand it by studying physics and biology!

  14. #14
    Wittmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Mar 05
    Posts
    1,715
    Thanked
    6 times
    Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

    Croatia

    Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    This is way I try never to even read the politics forums, not to mention posting in it.
    Me too..there is plenty of stuff you could discuss there, I just don't have enough time and energy to get myself involved into it..

    Yuko, I hope you reconsider your decision cause I might become lonely in basketball thread..
    MILAN A.C.

  15. #15
    Pajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Apr 06
    Posts
    35,934
    Thanked
    20,800 times
    Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

    Macedonia

    10 years of FIF
    Well, I still read the political forum, but never reply to it... That's what is keeping me away from problems. Yeah Yuko, maybe we had some missunderstnding, well, a lot missunderstandin, but still, we are all Inter fans here after all, so I don't think you should go... It's your desision though...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

    Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

  16. #16
    Khalifa's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 Jun 05
    Posts
    1,894
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    R.Baggio



    First off, We will really miss you as an interista if you go. Even the enemies that you have devised in your head. As an interista and a human being your entitled to your opinion.

    But after this farewell thread, im more convinced that this is just a shot at everyone.Whats the point of your whole debate all that time, because u got Upset at some members dude?

    Your presentation of ideas were never clear to me, so even if u had any solid facts there, im sorry, i've missed them cause they were tooo covered by remarks of the truth you say and the all the shit about people covering for their religion, bla bla bla....if u skippped al that shit and let the fact for what it is, people would have respected you more.

    I dont think its the debate or being insulted as a racists, i just think your sore u got beat in the debates, thats all. So, get some stronger facts and u will have a better argument.

    For now, i plead with you to stay and be a fellow interista, never give up.
    Black N Blue Heart

    Formerly known as Kaynerazzuri

  17. #17
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    8,495
    Thanked
    559 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF
    Well, as you can see, this leaving the forums is quite hard Ask Zai lol!

    First of all, I didn't start this, Mehdi did and then his friends saw his post and kept up with their propaganda or whatever wanna they call it...

    And I have never lost a debate(at least I can say that I didn't, in the 'outside' world) And also, you should know that proper debates do not start off by saying that someone is ignorant! And proper debates are one-on-one, two-on-two etc... In my case, it was one-on-six! What did you want me to do? Everytime I posted a reply to someone, each other got sensitive and said "if that was directed to me" etc! WTF? What do I have to do? And everytime I made a post it was considered bad, but since I was alone, and I don't even give a damn about what people think of me, I would have quoted everything they have said to me for no reason!

    It's not just that. It's not the Politics Forum fault. It's the members fault. Just imagine the argument being different. The opposite to be exact! The propable outcome would be to get swears at the mass by the one of them! I didn't swear at anyone, even if I got name-calling etc by almost all! And then I had Waleed talking to me about the level! If it was the opposite, the one that'd be in my place wouldn't argue, but just curse!!!

    And I posted some opinions from other sites in that thread, and so far I got that there are 2 billion of them(it's 1.6 btw ) and that I by myself was trying to change their minds! Well no!
    Since they started this, I had to finish it somehow. But when you have to do with uncivilised people, I'm sorry, but it cannot happen! I had to back off, for the good of this community.

    And if you still think those were cheap shots, then when I get back home, I'll get post references and quotes showing who was throwing cheap shots! I don't do talking with uneducated people, and I had realised that there are lots of them on FI, so I decided not to be here as much, or not at all... That's why I got that decision, but I think it's quite hard to fulfill it!

    I still haven't got any response about the Pope, as 4-5 members were still at the swearing-at-me process! And then I get reprimanded for lowering the level!

    And I still haven't understood why those that shared my opinions didn't get picked at! They didn't continue because Mehdi, someone who technically shouldn't be here, started a big fight over nothing and this is the result. People don't want arguments, I don't like them either. But when it's automatically directed to me, I tend to finish them off...

    So until justice is provailed, and I finish my unfinished business here, you will see a bit more of Yuko here. And the outcome shall decide the fate of my future in here

  18. #18

    Join Date
    20 Apr 04
    Posts
    661
    Thanked
    0 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Yuko
    Well, as you can see, this leaving the forums is quite hard Ask Zai lol!

    .. and so far I got that there are 2 billion of them(it's 1.6 btw ) and that I by myself was trying to change their minds! Well no!
    Since they started this, I had to finish it somehow.
    But when you have to do with uncivilised people, I'm sorry, but it cannot happen! I had to back off, for the good of this community.
    Cmon Yuko, technically, you're breaking forum rules now taking the topic on the political forum and spilling it here. How in any way would someone in the right frame of mind who has never stepped in the political forum understand -- " and so far I got that there are 2 billion of them(it's 1.6 btw ) and that I by myself was trying to change their minds! Well no!
    Since they started this, I had to finish it somehow."

    If that isn't breaking the "what's in the politics forum stays in the politics forum" rule, then i don't know what is! Cmon Yuko, if you have never lost a debate, which you claim, then come on the politics thread and speak out, not HERE. If you weren't trying to change our minds by publishing the so called flaws of the Qur'an, then what was your good, prime motive? If you're claiming unfairness, by all means, start a thread for all of us, Yuko and Hamed's debate, Yuko and Zai's debate, Yuko's and Mehdi's great debate etc. And go against us one by one, if you're getting confused. Hey, great debators are great thinkers, so why shy away? Don't take cheap shots here Yuko, its doing you and me no favours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuko
    So until justice is provailed, and I finish my unfinished business here, you will see a bit more of Yuko here. And the outcome shall decide the fate of my future in here
    Wow, a desperate for plea and support perhaps? That whosoever should come and help out, for Yuko's FI career is on the line

    And as much as i dont want you to go, i probably can remember 1 thing from you all this while you were on FI,

    your favourite rolleye smiley


    Its been a pleasure,
    Ciao,
    [ Recoba87 / Zaidriano / Sisedriano ]

  19. #19
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    8,495
    Thanked
    559 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF
    1) I'm not the one confused. Everyone else is. That's the problem. Everyone thinks I'm talking to him

    2) What has demography and geography have to do with politics discussions?

    If anyone of them wants to challenge me one on one in a debate, then I'm fine with it. But I'm sure they can't... They like group action. That's one of the reasons I can't stand some members stubburness anymore...

    (My favourite smiley is this: )

  20. #20
    Waleed's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Feb 06
    Posts
    2,731
    Thanked
    1 times
    Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h



    I never thought someone could get so sore and bent out of shape over a simple debate. Iacovos you placed yourself into your own situation and blaming others for what I consider simple misundrstandings is nothing short of absurd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuko
    And if you still think those were cheap shots, then when I get back home, I'll get post references and quotes showing who was throwing cheap shots! I don't do talking with uneducated people, and I had realised that there are lots of them on FI, so I decided not to be here as much, or not at all... That's why I got that decision, but I think it's quite hard to fulfill it!
    I espeacially liked the above part of your last post "epic" if you will. You have placed me in amongst the "bad bunch" but I challenge you to find a post where I was anything but civil and tolerant of your derogatory comments and tried to answer you the best I could. As for the others sure they made some comments that were perhaps out of line but for every single comment you can extract of theirs I/they can come back at you with the post perceeding theirs which included your comments which were out of line.

    I really dont see what you hope to accomplish by all this drama........as for the "winning" part of this debate good luck with that one buddy.....

    EDIT: In light of seeing your last post Iacovos start a new thread on the topic of your choice in the political forums and I have no doubt the any ONE of us will step up to the plate. I dont like creating divisions between Interisti but if you want to Iacvos I am all in bud.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •