Thread: Where do I can get tickets for Bayern Munchen v. Inter

Where do I can get tickets for Bayern Munchen v. Inter

Hi!, Im from Argentina. Im a big football fan, and I will be in Europe for the 6 daymatch in Munich, and I want to know how do I can get 2 tickets for the match.
    I dont want to pay really expensive prices for them as I saw on the reseller pages, 150 euros per ticket, I want to pay 60-70 per ticket, I think is a good price for each ticket, if anyone on the forum know how can I get the tickets for the match just reply to this message

Bye,
    Gabriel

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Inter.it You can buy through the website. Just remember to bring your id to collect them at the stadium.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielargentina
    Hi!, Im from Argentina. Im a big football fan, and I will be in Europe for the 6 daymatch in Munich, and I want to know how do I can get 2 tickets for the match.
    I dont want to pay really expensive prices for them as I saw on the reseller pages, 150 euros per ticket, I want to pay 60-70 per ticket, I think is a good price for each ticket, if anyone on the forum know how can I get the tickets for the match just reply to this message

Bye,
    Gabriel
    Buy throught the official website of inter.it you can get tickets for as little as 17 euros depending on were you want to sit. Just follow the ticket links on inter.it. The ticket selling service is in italian if you don't understand something just use google translator.

Enjoy the game.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com