Thread: Ciao, Ragazzi

Ciao, Ragazzi

Ciao Interista!

I am from Jakarta, Indonesia. Has been lurking around at the forum since they were in the older version of phpbb. I am also a member of indonesian inter milan mailing list.

I follow Inter since season 97, when Djorkaeff signed. My all time fav player is Javier Zanetti, due to his loyalty. Lo Zio, Bergomi is also my favorite, thanks for everything for the black and blue shirt, Papa Bergomi

Supporting Inter is not an easy task, it is a passion. I hope someday I can be there at La Curva Nord to singing together!

Looking forward to having a discussion.

Inter Ti Amo!
    Boom! Boom! Boom!

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Ciao Ricksen!!!

Welcome to the FI, keep posting and enjoy your stay here. And yeah, we are all hoping to have discussion about Inter and other stuff too...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Hi, Pajo! So how the things going with the macedonian player? Pandev is a good player, I like his style of play, his determination. Shame we cannot see him more with Inter.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricksen
    Hi, Pajo! So how the things going with the macedonian player? Pandev is a good player, I like his style of play, his determination. Shame we cannot see him more with Inter.
    Pandev is great. I too like him a lot, but we sold him. He is young, and has many qualities. He is out of form lately, but still, I rate him as great player. He can play on various positions too.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Is Darko Pancev is a macedonian too? Sorry if I was wrong. You remember him? Former Inter player, scored only 2 goals in 12 games. Not a good record, since he was a former goal poacher at Crvena Zvezda.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Hey mate, welcome and enjoy.

Welcome to the Forums, it's great to have you here! Have fun and keep the posts coming.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

welcome ricksen

Fav. Player
    Iniesta, Chivu,

Welcome mate,have a good time on this forum

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

selamat datang ke forum inter ricksen.saya yavinesh dari malaysia nice to meet you.keep posting mate and enjoy your time here jakarta is fast becoming inter world.lets hope we conquer the world.
    For the weakest of the weak
    For the lowest of the low
    My voice for the voiceless
    My fists for the innocent

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricksen
    Is Darko Pancev is a macedonian too? Sorry if I was wrong. You remember him? Former Inter player, scored only 2 goals in 12 games. Not a good record, since he was a former goal poacher at Crvena Zvezda.

Yeah mate, you are not wrong. He is Macedonian, and he played for Inter but he didn't really had the chance to show what he can. He has won the "91 goolden boot" award.
    Last edited by Pajo; 26 Sep 06 at 18:58.

My message to JuBe cunts

Hey, everyone. Thanks for the welcome. I'm apologize is my english isn't that good, you see that english is not my first language.

Hey, yavinesh. You're from Malaysia, do you follow M-League? Any Selangor fans?

Fav. Player
    Chino

welcome mate