Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 275

Thread: Inter - Spartak Moscow (18 Oct 06)

  1. #1

    Inter - Spartak Moscow (18 Oct 06)

    Ok, a little early, but we need to group our minds now with the euro-team and Bayern match near in our minds.
    We need to win all games, or even at least tie, but only in one game, my guess that could be Spartak vs Inter in Russia, but that's another story, we really need to win at least in one of the game we have with a huge scoreline and not conceding for us to have a good position.
    Inter vs Spartak need and has to be ours, with a bang!

  2. #2
    Durai's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 Mar 06
    Posts
    2,243
    Thanked
    6 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,



    i see a goalless draw.

  3. #3
    Stefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,868
    Thanked
    2,176 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    South Africa

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Durai
    i see a goalless draw.
    Thank God is way to early to make predictions. Put please guys no predictions in the match threads it's bad karma. If you aren't superstitous fine. But please for sake of us who are don't make predictions in the match threads.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com


  4. #4
    Durai's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 Mar 06
    Posts
    2,243
    Thanked
    6 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,



    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    Thank God is way to early to make predictions. Put please guys no predictions in the match threads it's bad karma. If you aren't superstitous fine. But please for sake of us who are don't make predictions in the match threads.
    it's not bad karma, it's the right karma my goalless draw.

  5. #5
    Give the guy some comfort man,
    hey stefan may be when Durai says that the opposite might happen
    ISA

  6. #6
    To1do's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Jul 06
    Posts
    724
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Deki, Maxwell,



    if we dont win than something is really ****ed up

  7. #7
    Durai's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 Mar 06
    Posts
    2,243
    Thanked
    6 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,



    Quote Originally Posted by To1do
    if we dont win than something is really ****ed up
    it already is fu*ked up.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Durai
    it already is fu*ked up.
    In Euro, still waiting on the Serie A
    Sorry Stefan last time

  9. #9
    Stefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,868
    Thanked
    2,176 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    South Africa

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Karim Abdoun
    Give the guy some comfort man,
    hey stefan may be when Durai says that the opposite might happen
    ISA
    It could be but I still remember the game vs villareal with guys like Neon coming out say we will win 3-0 and we saw what happend on that night. From that game I am very superstitious.

    I don't want bad karma knocking Inter out, we are doing a fine job of it ourselves we don't need karma landing the final blow.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com


  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Durai
    it already is fu*ked up.
    In Euro, still waiting on Serie A
    Sorry Stefan, last time

  11. #11
    To1do's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Jul 06
    Posts
    724
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Deki, Maxwell,



    Quote Originally Posted by Durai
    it already is fu*ked up.
    Yeah dude it is, but i still think we can do something come on we are in last position in our group and we buyed so many good players
    i just cant understand why they play like crap, maybe its because ibra haha

  12. #12
    Durai's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 Mar 06
    Posts
    2,243
    Thanked
    6 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,



    Quote Originally Posted by Karim Abdoun
    In Euro, still waiting on the Serie A
    Sorry Stefan last time
    the league isn't over until may.

  13. #13
    Durai's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 Mar 06
    Posts
    2,243
    Thanked
    6 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,



    Quote Originally Posted by To1do
    Yeah dude it is, but i still think we can do something come on we are in last position in our group and we buyed so many good players
    i just cant understand why they play like crap, maybe its because ibra haha
    buying good players doesn't make the team strong, and yes it is ibra's fault.

  14. #14
    Wallace
    Join Date
    18 Jun 05
    Posts
    11,213
    Thanked
    10,241 times
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

    Brazil

    88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    It could be but I still remember the game vs villareal with guys like Neon coming out say we will win 3-0 and we saw what happend on that night. From that game I am very superstitious.
    LOL, I feel the same as Stefan. Guys like Neon predict every game is easy for Inter (yes, EVERY GAME I see people saying the next game will be a practice match ), and that Inter would be able to trash every single team in Europe, but the opposite always happens.
    Wallace

  15. #15
    dtlerch's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Aug 06
    Posts
    86
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Kaka', Gennaro



    I rarely say things like this, but this is as close to a must-win game as Inter will get. At the very least, they must come away with points. If Inter lose, they're at best 4 back of Sporting for 2nd place. Luckily for Inter, Spartak is the weakest of the group and it's not yet winter.

  16. #16
    Lamb of God's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Oct 05
    Posts
    1,518
    Thanked
    3 times
    Fav. Player
    Cambiasso



    exactly we must tale advantage of this moscow side because they are weak and the great thing is that it isnt winter yet we should be able to beat them because we have vieira and cambiasso in midfield this should look interesting hehehe.inter for a win.
    For the weakest of the weak
    For the lowest of the low
    My voice for the voiceless
    My fists for the innocent

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by dtlerch
    I rarely say things like this, but this is as close to a must-win game as Inter will get. At the very least, they must come away with points. If Inter lose, they're at best 4 back of Sporting for 2nd place. Luckily for Inter, Spartak is the weakest of the group and it's not yet winter.
    This match on the 18th will be home and the 31st away.
    One thing alos worth mentioning is that the terrain of Spartak is synthetic surf.But that's another story

  18. #18
    M.Adnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Feb 05
    Posts
    7,723
    Thanked
    3,679 times
    Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

    Kuwait

    19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    If we didn't crash them atleast 2-0, Moratti should sell the club to someone knows football better.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

  19. #19
    The same thing coming out of the club that almost got demoted just before Bechunbaure came to the rescue and madfe something out of you in the mid 1990's, you're like a German Milan, who got out ot a flyer in the 90's over our expense

    Shut the hell up

  20. #20
    M.Adnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Feb 05
    Posts
    7,723
    Thanked
    3,679 times
    Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

    Kuwait

    19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BayernMunich
    Yeah......to Moggi!
    Moggi is interested in phone numbers more than football.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •