Thread: Pazza Inter mobile tone

Jimmy

Pazza Inter mobile tone

Do you guys know any site or anything where you can download Pazza Inter to your mobile?

I found this websites http://www.tuttointer.com/audio.asp and http://www.mrtones.com/nokia_rington...e/26613/12835/
    I don't know if it is exactly what you want but it may be a good starting point, although if your mobile phone allows you to receive files from your computer, it will be easy to find a mp3 or mid. file of Pazza Inter, with the help of "sharing programs".

I'm sorry not being able too help you more, I'm sure you get better help soon, lol.
    Last edited by Pi; 04 Oct 06 at 18:02.

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Ill send it to ya , pm ur number and country code

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

Whoa Marcy hook a brother up, I will get you my number and country code in a PM soon.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano, Il

What phone do you guys use. I have a SE W810i and have the Pazza Inter mp3 as my ringtone and it kicks ass everytime it rings. People goes crazy and says what a nice ringtone it is and asks about the e gol e gol e gol.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo
    What phone do you guys use. I have a SE W810i and have the Pazza Inter mp3 as my ringtone and it kicks ass everytime it rings. People goes crazy and says what a nice ringtone it is and asks about the e gol e gol e gol.
    Seriously man? That is awesome I just got this phone a week ago and love it. Unfortunately in Canada Rogers lock their phones so that you can not use mp3s as your ringtone forcing you to buy them from them. Screw that. There is a way around it I just need to figure it out

Anyways how do you like ur phone man, and by the way cash avatar.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano, Il

Quote Originally Posted by Waleed
    Seriously man? That is awesome I just got this phone a week ago and love it. Unfortunately in Canada Rogers lock their phones so that you can not use mp3s as your ringtone forcing you to buy them from them. Screw that. There is a way around it I just need to figure it out

Anyways how do you like ur phone man, and by the way cash avatar.
    Nice to se you pick up a great quality phone, i have had the phone for about 6 months now and im loving it, never had any problems with it. So i think your gonna like it alot.

There is a way to around your problem, if you unbrand your phone you will get rid of all the Rogers stuff and you can use it any way you like. This for a cost of 10$. If you wanna know more about it just respond to this or PM me and i can provide you with some useful links.

And thanks about the remark about my avatar, im using it as a background on my phone as well. My phone is pimped up a là Inter style.....

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

I've heard about unbranding but I think it makes the warranty on my phone invalid. Not that I care right now but it might come in handy later. I think I might have figured out a way around the problem without actually having to unbrand the phone. My bro was having a look at it and apparently Sony had a way to do it up on their website but Rogers forced them to take it off.

He has it set up on his phone and I will be doing the same very soon, thanks for the offer though.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano, Il

Quote Originally Posted by Waleed
    I've heard about unbranding but I think it makes the warranty on my phone invalid. Not that I care right now but it might come in handy later. I think I might have figured out a way around the problem without actually having to unbrand the phone. My bro was having a look at it and apparently Sony had a way to do it up on their website but Rogers forced them to take it off.

He has it set up on his phone and I will be doing the same very soon, thanks for the offer though.
    Your welcome mate, i hope that it works out for you.