Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Balkan Music

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF

Balkan Music

edit: fuck
    Last edited by Pajo; 16 Oct 15 at 14:41.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Dugme is the best, but finished long time ago.
    In my car I have Joksimovic,your man Toše, Čorba, some sevdah, Cetinski...
    All easy staff.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Joksimovic? Yeah, I forgot about him. He was my fathers favourite. He is one of the best singers today in the Balkan. Is it true he is going out with Ceca now???

Have you been on the Dugme concert in Sarajevo recently Hasan? They were in every capital of ex-yu countries, except in Skopje....
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo
    Joksimovic? Yeah, I forgot about him. He was my fathers favourite. He is one of the best singers today in the Balkan. Is it true he is going out with Ceca now???

Have you been on the Dugme concert in Sarajevo recently Hasan? They were in every capital of ex-yu countries, except in Skopje....
    No, i haved exam that day, and Zagreb is closer to me, but I could't go coz I don't know the town and traffic there is catastophy.
    Actually, my close friend falled from the byke that day when coming back from concert, tragic exedent so I don't want remember that concerts too often.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Well, i saw it on live and it was great. You missed a lot man... Anyway, I hope everything is OK with your friend who fell fro a bike...

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Well, i saw it on live and it was great. You missed a lot man... Anyway, I hope everything is OK with your friend who fell fro a bike...
    Where you been live? ZG,BG or SAR?

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    LOL, I wish I have been anywhere, but I saw it on live on TV. There was live coverage on BK TV.

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    LOL, I wish I have been anywhere, but I saw it on live on TV. There was live coverage on BK TV.
    OOOO I misunarsttud than, I watched on TV to, great staff, especially in ZG, I think best organisation was there, in SAR was rain, in BG too much people.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan
    OOOO I misunarsttud than, I watched on TV to, great staff, especially in ZG, I think best organisation was there, in SAR was rain, in BG too much people.

Yeah, I agree... I had the chance to go in Sarajevo, but my friends blew it up. But still, just watching tham on TV made my heart happy. I doubt we will ever see tham in live...

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

Good God, when I saw this thread, I was just hoping it isn't about the 'turbo folk' music..Luckily it isn't cause it's just ..

Prljavo Kazalište and some others are ok, usally I don't listen to this kind of music if I can choose..
    MILAN A.C.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    "tirbo folk" music... LOL, yeah, I can't stand it eighter, but you have to listen to it like it or not. Everytime I go out, from every second caffee bar there are turbo folk sounds... So you have to listen to tham.
    Prljavo Kazaliste are from Croatia, right?

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

Prljavo Kazaliste are from Croatia, right?
    Yes, great group, not as good as they were before though..I attended many of their live concerts, great fun was always guaranteed..'Ruža Hrvatska' was my favourite song..

Good that you don't listen to that type of music, I wouldn't talk to you anymore if it was different..
    MILAN A.C.

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    i was listening to prljavo kazaliste today...one of my fav. songs "na badnje vece"...anywayz...there's no better man than Djordje Balasevic..he's a legend..i had a chance to go in concert...unforgetable...also..my fav. groups are:

merlin -also a legend,maybe bigger then bijelo dugme
    zabranjeno pusenje
    azra
    crvena jabuka
    parni valjak
    riblja corba
    vlado janevski
    piloti

from the new ones i like: tose,zeljko joksimovic,amadeus,bojan marovic,187..

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I have some simmilar oppinion Jo, but Bojan Marovic??? Bojan Marovic??? Man, how can you like him? He had concert here at "Univerzalna" and he couldn't gather more than 200 people. He is an as*hole IMO. He may be gay too...

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    I have some simmilar oppinion Jo, but Bojan Marovic??? Bojan Marovic??? Man, how can you like him? He had concert here at "Univerzalna" and he couldn't gather more than 200 people. He is an as*hole IMO. He may be gay too...

i dont know if he's gay or not,i like some of his songs..from what i'v heard half of those new singers might be gays..so..who knows...ojh..btw i also like NON STOP

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Non Stop are Balkan Rock legends IMO. Because of their songs, because of their acts, because of their structure as group and people.

Oh, do you know Nora? Benis sister? She is very pritty...

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Non Stop are Balkan Rock legends IMO. Because of their songs, because of their acts, because of their structure as group and people.

Oh, do you know Nora? Benis sister? She is very pritty...

of course i know her,when she was in high school...me and her had a flirt..lol..i used to have her phone nm...but i lost contact since she became famouse...

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    She lives in Aerodrom now... I have a friend who knows her, and he sais she is OK, I don't know why you lost contact with her... I would like to meet her personally. I know Beni. Once when I was on Vodno with my friends, and when we were going down, we hitch hicked cars, and Beni stopped with his black jeep. And I met him than. Nice guy, always knows how to make fun, always smiling, and he hates Turbo Folk music...

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    She lives in Aerodrom now... I have a friend who knows her, and he sais she is OK, I don't know why you lost contact with her... I would like to meet her personally. I know Beni. Once when I was on Vodno with my friends, and when we were going down, we hitch hicked cars, and Beni stopped with his black jeep. And I met him than. Nice guy, always knows how to make fun, always smiling, and he hates Turbo Folk music...
    why i lost contact???...well...right before i finish high school...i moved to italy..and then all over europe...and now im in us,...no wonder why we lost contact

Fav. Player
    Deki, Maxwell,

Narodnjaci SUCK