Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Goal celebrations

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Goal celebrations

We talked about goal celebrations in the other thread and i thought why dont we have a goal celebration thread anywhere where we could post our most memorable goal celebration pictures. Any celebration pictures are welcome in this thread, but mostly Inter related.

Here´s few of Vieri´s nicest celebrations i found:

Vieri after he scored against Norway in World Cup 1998:

Vieri and Bergomi

Serie A: Vieri´s debut match. Inter 3-0 Verona, hatrick:

I like this one too, because it was funny that when Vieri scored and Ronaldo ran/jump to congrulate him, he dodge and smiled.

Vieri and Baggio

Vieri and Bam Bam

1999, Inter 5-1 Parma, one goal and three assists for Vieri. Moriero was kissing his boots. I love this pic

1999, Inter 2-1 Roma.

2002, Verona 0-3 Inter:

2002, Inter-Roma 3-1:

Training some celebrations:

100th goal at Inter:

JZ

Empoli-Inter:

I meant to seach many other pics, but i´m too tired..i should go to sleep already. You guys continue from here...
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia più grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Peppino Prisco: "Io non rubo il campionato, e in Serie B non son mai stato"

2. Thanks (1): A.l.i

Fav. Player
    LUIS FIGO

OMG TOMMI U THE MAN..FORZA VIERI THOSE USED TO BE THE DAYS

MAN< THOSE USED TO BE THE DAYS>>>WHEN VIERI WAS KING

THOSE USED TO BE THE DAYS SIGH

and now everyone hates him...sigh

what money can do to a team.....spoiling the fans by getting them a new player .....where players are just commodities

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Great thread. I have always been a fond of Vieri's celebration. Rather than laughing and smiling, Vieri rather let off some sort of anger or frustation out off his chest. It was as if, he's never satisfied till he get a hattrick every game!!! Another obvious habit of Vieri is of course to take off his shirt after he scored. Too bad because of the new rule he can't do that or else he'll be booked.

My favourite Vieri celebration:

- In 2001/2002 after he scored the solitary goal that won us our last Derby. It was in the 76th minute if I'm not wrong and Vieri tapped in a Ventola cross. He took his shirt off, throw it somewhere to the Curva Nord, ran to his team-mates and they just went mad.

- In 2001/2002 after he scored a great goal from a long shot against Parma. He just raised both off his hand (Coolly, not showing any sign of happiness) and his facial expression said, "Told ya I'm gonna score!!!" After that, he took off his shirt, swings it 3-4 time with his left arm before catching it while punching the air at the same time with his right arm. Classic!!! I've always wanted to do this celebration but because of my physical appearance, I haven't done it yet.

- In 2002/2003 after he scored against Valencia in the Mestalla at the second leg of CL 1/4 final to give us a 2-0 lead on aggregate. An absolute classic. The Mestalla crowd were very active and noisy. Crespo tried a through ball to Vieri and Ayala should have anticipated it but he slipped. Vieri was through, tried to chip Canizares but failed, the rebound fell kindly to him and he doesn't fail twice!!! Vieri just put one of his finger in his mouth, ran for awhile and arrogantly put both of his hand to hear the absolute silence of the Mestalla.

- And of course, the most unique celebration I have ever seen, the crowning moment of Bobo in January this year after he scored his 100th goal against Lecce. I don't think I need to even describe this.

Handyo

5. Thanks (1): A.l.i

Indonesia

Shut the f*ck up you Mestalla motherf*ckers!!!

Music to my ears...Bethoven who???

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    I think it was the Bobo's goal against Valencia in the Meazza where he took his Inter shirt off and he had an I Love Inter shirt , and he threw his Inter shirt to the Curva Nord ,classic .

Pulsar 36 ,I don't hate Vieri ,just think he's not good enough anymore ,he doesn't run enuogh and always looks unhappy , it hurts me too because I love him and hate to see him suffer and playing badly .

VdM against Arsenal is classic too .

Martins ,Zamorano ,Recoba and Cruz also have very classic celebrations .

Does anyone remember JZ making ''the roof is on fire '' I belive against Valencia in the CL ? .

Indonesia

Was that an I Love Inter shirt??? If I remember correctly it's a shirt with a big heart in the middle of it but it was Sweet Years shirt, a design company that Vieri co-owns with Maldini if I'm now wrong. I'm not sure about this though...

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    I'm not sure it was a I Love Inter shirt ,though it certainly had the same meaning IMO .
    You don't just wear a shirt with a big heart and throw your shirt to the fans,it has a meaning , shame that Bobo seems to have an other opinion about us now .

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

What's a gol celebration thread without my little contribution?

It might be a little graphics intenseive, i apologize for that.

Simeone scores, and the fans go crazy.

Zamorano scores the opening gol, and all Interisti around the world felt it - tonight was going to be our night!

I just had to include this - the classic shoeshine.

Hey, what's a gol celebration without Baggio and Zamorano celebrating Inter's gol against Roma? Fans who watched this match would know the importance of the gols we scored.

And this was the joy evident on all the players after Il Capitano scores the 4th gol to utterly destroy Roma!

Simeone scores the last minute equalizer..

And goes to celebrate with Gigi Simoni!

Baggio scores his second gol in the 5th minute of injury time to win the game 3-1. All the players celebrate with Baggio inside the Madrid golmouth. Words cannot describe this moment.

And all the players come to celebrate with Baggio after the match. Fantastico!

I distinctly remember this Vieri hat-trick, and i will never forget this particular celebration.

Gresko scores against Roma, and this picture is one of the best Inter celebrations i have ever seen.

Ventola scores against AEK! Granted, i'm a bit biased here, but i simply love Ventola and his contributions to Inter.

This is it. The moment we beat Milan, and our last victory over them too. Vieri scores and the joy in his face was echoed in our hearts and voices that night.

Il Capitano scores against Udinese in the Coppa Italia!

How can anyone forget Ventola's celebrations after he scored against Udinese? La píu bella!

And this is one of the most recent. Martins scores and the whole San Siro goes crazy. Nobody will forget how he celebrated that night.

Last but not least, this is my favorite Inter goal celebration ever. Ventola scores against Manchester United to give us a glimmer of hope in the 98/99 quarter-finals.

Ventola saluts La Curva Nord the moment after he scores the gol.

Ventola turns and gets ready to celebrate.

All these 3 shots show him screaming ANDIAMO! What a beautiful moment for any Interista!

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Jimmy
    That shirt is designed by the clothing company that Vieri owns with Maldini. So the only meaning it has, is advertising.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    Mikitty , to make a long story short

and Jimmy I have to disagree , even without the shirt ,the meaning was clear .

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    hey c'mmon guys ... more pics .....

more pics ... plzz

I didn't had internet access till 2000, so I have rarely seen great pics of inter before that ......

c'mmon guys .... fire up

Fav. Player
    Marco Maserati

Oba

i am trying to post this oba pic for a while and i dont know why cant i attach a link.. it is not working for me
    see:
    [img]www.inter.it/media/jpg/Part-3392-26166.jpg
    [/img]
    Sveglia Ragazzi...Bilan e Rubentus non sono così stellari.

Our time will come, with or without your approval!

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    You need to put http:// as well
    like that

Code:
    http&#58;//www.inter.it/media/jpg/Part-3392-26166.jpg

Indonesia

Oh, this is turning to be one hell of a thread. Tim's contribution in brining up his precious collection from the old days is absolutely priceless.

Handyo

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Take a closer look at Bobo's right arm!
    what the heck is he thinking of?
    naughty naughty!

Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Here is my contribution(they are all from the last 2 seasons)-

So dramatic,Vieri in the 95th minute against Juventus in the 02/03 season!

Guess who,and guess what he's wearing?

The same celebration but on such a special night,Arsenal 0-3 Inter!

The same night,his first goal but this time AVDM does his sniper celebration in an Inter shirt!

Thats all for now!
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Inter!
    Here is my contribution(they are all from the last 2 seasons)-

So dramatic,Vieri in the 95th minute against Juventus in the 02/03 season!
    is that the goal scored in the 95th minute ???

Indonesia

Yup. Minutes after Del Piero dubious penalty!!! It was a miracle that our goal wasn't disallowed Juve-style since it was quite a scramble.

And btw, IT WAS TOLDO'S GOAL!!!

Handyo

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Yup. Minutes after Del Piero dubious penalty!!! It was a miracle that our goal wasn't disallowed Juve-style since it was quite a scramble.

And btw, IT WAS TOLDO'S GOAL!!!

Handyo
    but why is the time reading as = 50th minute .... (2nd half)

And yeah, Toldo is also seen there ... but time ?? they got it wrong ??