Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Milan - Inter (28 Oct 06)

Syria

10 years of FIF

Milan - Inter (28 Oct 06)

Alright b1tches.

Who can wait? I cant.

Devious, Wittman, El Nino, Diavolo, akashashashashaahahshsahdsadhasdwer43ioj543095u43=

I wish yous all the best...

in losing

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

Me neither..I was suppose to go to Milano, but the idea collapsed for some personal reasons..too bad..

Anyway, we're going to kick some inter ass.. Milan derby is always something special, this match is especially important for us, if we win, all the advantage that Inter have will literally be lost..I hope no important players will be injured so that noone have any excuse in case of heavy defeat..

Forza Milan..
    MILAN A.C.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

A little eager are we hal??
    Hope the crew going to the game come back with some good pics and hopefully happy memories.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    We will win this. I'm more than sure. Before, the only thing thing who stopped us from beating Milan was Scheva. And now, no Scheva, no goals!!! It's too early to say who will start, who won't, so for that later...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

im going for a draw against milan as we are still not up to our standard yet but i expect a great fight and game from both sides.i say it would be 2-2.
    For the weakest of the weak
    For the lowest of the low
    My voice for the voiceless
    My fists for the innocent

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

A draw? have some faith... We'll murder dem rotten bstrds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Take What's Yours......

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Ehh, we're both playing pretty bad right now. I'd like to see how the next couple games progress before making a decision because at the moment I'm not feeling too confident.

BTW anyone remember the last time we beat Bilan when they we're the home team?

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by B-RaD
    BTW anyone remember the last time we beat Bilan when they we're the home team?
    2nd Derby in 01/02 when Vieri scored...Since then:

02/03 Milan - Inter 1-0
    03/04 Milan - Inter 3-2
    04/05 Milan - Inter 0-0
    05/06 Milan - Inter 1-0

But our record as the home team in the Derby is much worse. We lost 6 or 7 times in a row prior to last season's dramatic win.

By the way, I am talking strictly about Serie A matches.

Fav. Player
    Moratti, Mourin

Bahrain

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    2nd Derby in 01/02 when Vieri scored...Since then:

02/03 Milan - Inter 1-0
    03/04 Milan - Inter 3-2
    04/05 Milan - Inter 0-0
    05/06 Milan - Inter 1-0

But our record as the home team in the Derby is much worse. We lost 6 or 7 times in a row prior to last season's dramatic win.

By the way, I am talking strictly about Serie A matches.
    I agree that we have an awful record against Milan in recent seasons; which lead to so many Milanistas to believe that their games against us are always a guaranteed 3 points in their bags!!!

Since the beginning of the millinuim that was our record against them in Serie A and the champions league (both home & away):

00/01 Milan - Inter 2-2; Inter - Milan 0-6 (our biggest ever defeat against them)
    01/02 Inter - Milan 2-4; Milan - Inter 0-1
    02/03 Inter - Milan 0-1; Milan - Inter 1-0; CL Milan - Inter 0-0; Inter - Milan 1-1
    03/04 Inter - Milan 1-3; Milan - Inter 3-2
    04/05 Milan - Inter 0-0; Inter - Milan 0-1; CL Inter - Milan 0-2; Milan - Inter 3-0 (by a UEFA decision)
    05/06 Inter - Milan 3-2; Milan - Inter 1-0

Overall, out of 15 games we won 2, drawn 4 and lost 9!!! Ironically we are still ahead in the head to head wins in Serie A (58 wins to Inter against 56 for Milan)!!!

I hope this match truns out well for us, especially because our Milanista fellows have been waiting for this game for so long to inflict a defeat that according to them will confirm their superiority over us. They consider us as "minnows" and anything but a win will not do for them.

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri813
    I hope this match truns out well for us, especially because our Milanista fellows have been waiting for this game for so long to inflict a defeat that according to them will confirm their superiority over us. They consider us as "minnows" and anything but a win will not do for them.
    I believe the eagerness is mutual among the fans..Naturally, we are very confident and optimistic about the derby, recent results really go into our favour..Your last sentence is implicating our overconfidence which I assure you is strictly individual and normal as preparation for the match..

Last 3 draws weren't something that we calculated, and this break came in the right moment..We still haven't lost a single match and I hope it'll continue as long as possible..Few matches to come before the derby, I guess we'll be in better position to discuss about it after they are played..
    MILAN A.C.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I think we'll win this game because Milan aren't Cagliari or Sampdoria. They won't defend all the time and close the spaces. They will go forward, that will give our skilled players (like Ibra and Figo) more spaces, and less players to watch them.

When we face a small team I've noticed that people like Adriano and Ibra were being watched by 2 or 3 players, this time, Milan will make it a man-to-man strategy. Imagine Ibra Vs Simic or Bonera, Grosso Vs old Cafu or just Bonera, Kaladze and Crespo or even Vieira Vs Andrea.

Milan are screwed if Nesta doesn't play, since Maldini is injuried, and I wonder how is costacurta's condition..

But again, knowing my team, Milan failed to score against teams like Siena, Livorno and Lille, but they will manage to score 2 or 3 goals on Inter. so mark my words, 2 goals from Milan or even 3.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan
    I think we'll win this game.......so mark my words, 2 goals from Milan or even 3.
    LOL..Pretty quick change of mind..
    MILAN A.C.

10 years of FIF
    I have some boring academic black suit party this day. Oh my god, I realized it just now; I will miss the derby! It's my birthday, and missing the derby due to some duty is not the ideal way to celebrate it. But what the heck, me seeing it is not the important thing, victory would be the best present I can imagine.

There is no point analyzing this game just yet, alot can happen before it.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe
    I think we'll win this game so mark my words, 2 goals from Milan or even 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Walf Wittman
    LOL..Pretty quick change of mind..
    No mate, he didnt change his mind. He means Inter will let in 2 or 3 goals, but we will still score 4.

And btw, to heck with past results and what have you. Its a derby. The hungrier team will take it, past means shite all.

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by kangaroo helal
    No mate, he didnt change his mind. He means Inter will let in 2 or 3 goals, but we will still score 4.
    Sweet dreams..
    MILAN A.C.

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Zanett

I can't wait for this match, and I really hope to see a longer appearence from Adriano!
    FOR WITH GOD NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE - (Luke 1:37)

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    dam we are cocky fans

they aint in Great form never are we , looks like its going to be a good match !!

Lets bury those cockrouches
    MERDA ROSSONERA-TI ODIO

RISPETTO PER TUTTI...PIETA PER NESSUNO

PER L'HONORE DELLA MAGLIA SIAMO PRONTI ALLA BATTAGLIA

Vinci ad Atene, godi in Europa...torni in Italia e ti scopri un idiota -36

Fav. Player
    Deki, Maxwell,

I think we will definitly win this game ! Milan is nothing special without shevchenko
    And i think Roma will beat them too when they meet...

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by To1do
    I think we will definitly win this game ! Milan is nothing special without shevchenko
    And i think Roma will beat them too when they meet...
    Well, I'm not too sure about that. Catania did manage to scare us a bit, so I think Bbilan will definitely be able to score a goal of two. At the moment, from what I see, speedy counter attack is necessary to break their slugguish defence, Roma might be able to beat them, but we don't have those players.
    Wallace