Thread: Zanetti, Kily and Burdisso to miss CL qualification?

Zanetti, Kily and Burdisso to miss CL qualification?

All three of them are listed in the preliminary squad of 30 players for Argentina in the Olymicis.

Hopefully none of them will be called up in the final squad of 18 players (+ 4 reserves).

It would be hell to play the qualification games for Champions League without our captain...

Jimmy
    We have a bad omen to be without Zanetti. He didn´t play against Helsingborg either, and we all know how that went.

Being without Burdisso and Kily is something we can do without. But Zanetti is definitely needed.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    FuŠk Bielsa , fuŠk his anti-Inter arse
    we should learn from BBilan , not allowing NTs to take their players .

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Re: Zanetti, Kily and Burdisso to miss CL qualification?

Quote Originally Posted by Michelangelo
    All three of them are listed in the preliminary squad of 30 players for Argentina in the Olymicis.

Hopefully none of them will be called up in the final squad of 18 players (+ 4 reserves).

It would be hell to play the qualification games for Champions League without our captain...
    I just cant see it happen!
    Im sure the club can stop him (them) being released
    for Argentinas olympic games!

We certainly need him for those 2 games!
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Fav. Player
    Marco Maserati

They can only have 3 players who are over 23 years old, right? Hopefully Bielsa doesn`t pick Zanetti as one of them for the Olympics or we`re screwed.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Riku
    They can only have 3 players who are over 23 years old, right? Hopefully Bielsa doesn`t pick Zanetti as one of them for the Olympics or we`re screwed.
    Is it 23 or 21 ??

Surely.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah, Bielsa can take Kily, or Burdisso or Veron..or all of them but not our Captain. Who we have back-up for Javier? Maybe Cordoba can play as a rightback, he played a couple of times as leftback when we had 4-man defence and Coco was injured.

edit. Oh, Veron weren't in the list. But Bielsa can take him if that way JZ could be excluded.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    why not cambiasso ???

:cry2:

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    It'll be an outrageous act if J.Zanetti is called up to the Olympic squad. Even those players above 23 years old who are called up shouldn't be too old.

Btw, I will move this thread to the Players & Coaches forum since I feel it suits better there.

Handyo

Veron would never be called, i feel he is the one that decides if he wants to play for his country or not.

I looked at the players called and even Ayala was mentioned. I dont think any of our players will join really.
    This coach should really leave, I've never seen someone as bad as him. Even Passarella was a better coach.

This besila or whatever his name is failed big time in the world cup, he is not doing a good job now in the copa america and i dont think he will do a good job either in the world cup qualifiers.
    With the players at his disposal, he can do wonders with them..!

Anyway, off topic but i really like the way Kily is performing with his country. I dont think we should loan him.
    Sveglia Ragazzi...Bilan e Rubentus non sono cosě stellari.

Our time will come, with or without your approval!

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    It's up to Capitano really, whatever he feels is most important to him he'll do. But, i think he's done enough for his country by just participating in the Copa America where most great players today just take the tournament off and ask for their summer vacation. Zanetti wants to bring gold back to his home country and has decided to play. Now, i think he should rest for the week or two after the Copa and then come back and join the Inter camp.

It's really a tiring year for footie players, it's been year round if you think about it besides the winter break. As soon as the season was done they were either going to the Euro or getting ready for the Copa. Next summer should be more relaxing for them and will give them much more time to heal their wounds. Ofcourse, the road to World Cup 2006 qualifiers will be kicking off before you know it.
    Nulla č impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

it will be dificult for him,

the club can help the guy by asking argentine no't to take him....

we have major issues, and it's good to help the player in making his mind..

Quote Originally Posted by Marco The Butcher
    Anyway, off topic but i really like the way Kily is performing with his country. I dont think we should loan him.
    I totally agree. Kily should remain an Interista for the rest of his career A great left winger that was abused by Zaccheroni, still he performed good. I hope Mancini can use him and forget the hell about Cesar

"I told him that I feel ashamed," revealed Kily. "Ashamed that this Scudetto went to Milan and because of the number of points that separates us.

And he has scored a handfull of goals for Argentina last season. Remember his strike in the top corner in a game last year in some game for Argentina. Man that was a nice strike.

BTW. Why doesn´t Veron play in Argentina? Isn´t he good enough anymore or is it his own choise?
    To win something with Inter would be five times more satisfying than winning something with Juventus.
    -Dejan Stankovic