Page 589 of 589 FirstFirst ... 89489539579586587588589
Results 11,761 to 11,774 of 11774

Thread: Mario Balotelli

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    Now he feeling well in Nice, because the team is exactly for him... mediocre!
    tbf Nice hasn't won a League title since the 1959 and they're doing pretty good this year. They will most definetely play in the Champions League while we, the superior one, have been scratching our balls ever since 2010.

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    We were in CL as recently as 2011, though.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    I remember this.

4. Thanks (2): Demokritos, Zoro

Canada

It's funny but Mourinho embellishes a lot in that interview. It was closer to the 60the minute. 46th makes it funnier though.

6. Thanks (1): Zoro

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

Balotelli: Milan, buy Icardi!

Mario Balotelli has urged Milan to “wake up and buy” Inter striker Mauro Icardi after his hat-trick in the Derby della Madonnina on Sunday.

Icardi’s treble moved Inter 10 points clear of Milan in Serie A, prompting Balotelli to ‘advise’ the Rossoneri into launching an audacious bid for the Argentine.

“Congratulations to this lad, [he was] really good,” the Nice striker wrote on Instagram.

“He’s a true ‘bomber’. Maybe Milan will wake up and buy him!”

I want what he`s smoking!!!

#TEAMicardiNOTmyCAPTAIN

NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I don't know which one is more laughable: his advice for Milan to buy Icardi, or his support for Milan over Inter.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

9. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, chhstr

Fav. Player
    MM

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    I don't know which one is more laughable: his advice for Milan to buy Icardi, or his support for Milan over Inter.
    He's a dreadful fucking ingrate, that much is for sure.
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

11. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, chhstr

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

it almost looked like he was kind of mocking them though. i mean, " buy icardi"... that's not a realistic option and he knows it.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

13. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi, thatdude

Canada

Yeah, telling Milan to 'wake up' and buy him as if that's the simplest thing in the world lol. He was never the brightest but I think he just makes comments to make himself relevant and talked about in the Italian media.

15. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    it almost looked like he was kind of mocking them though. i mean, " buy icardi"... that's not a realistic option and he knows it.
    Or maybe just maybe he s one of those delusional bbilan fans you know the ones who held up the we are so rich scarfs. They pretty much tought they can buy whom ever they want this summer fucken pricks.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

That sounds like sarcasm for me. Perhaps a jab at the buying spree they went on in the summer. Who knows
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

18. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

It looks like Balotelli used his sarcasm, just a tweet to make both Milan and Inter fans a bit mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

one thing is for sure: as others have pointed out, he definitely loves the attention.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

Fuck him. Balotelli is a Bblian cunt. End of story.

22. Thanks (1): Native