Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

Pro Evolution Soccer 6

First, if there already is thread about this game, I apologise for opening this one, because I couldn't find it.

Second, I just got this game.. It looks great as always, but I can't play!

Why? Because keyboard set-up is sooo messed up and confused and I don't know how to put it the way it was in PES5.

If anyone has this game and knows how to solve my problem, please help!!
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    ? The keyboard keys for me is the same as ever for PES6.

If not, then just go to settings in PES6 folder and go under the keyboard tab, double click on each buttons on the controller picture and press the keyboard key you want.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

Can you tell me how is it set on your computer, because I don't know what is square, circle, L2, R2 etc...
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Got it on PS2... Seems a bit slower, and the ball doesn't fly away when you pass the ball to feet. It's sometimes irritating, as it seems too...FIFA-like, but it's okay. Many dribbles etc... It should be fun for playing with friends etc, with all these new dribbling, and tricks and stuff... Shooting is something I need to unlock for a 4th year in a row! They always change it!

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by kova9
    Can you tell me how is it set on your computer, because I don't know what is square, circle, L2, R2 etc...
    Square: A
    Circle: D
    Cross: X
    Triangle: W
    R1: E
    R2: C
    L1: Q
    L2: Z
    Directions: Arrows
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    What are the biggest improvements i this game? I haven't seen it yet, but I play on buying it... Is it worth? If it is too similar to PES 5, then I don't have need to buy it...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo
    What are the biggest improvements i this game? I haven't seen it yet, but I play on buying it... Is it worth? If it is too similar to PES 5, then I don't have need to buy it...
    From my experience, I can tell you there are both positive and negative aspects for this version, but more negative than positive.

For one thing, commentary is basically still the same, and the in game background music is as crap as ever.

Every goalie is becoming a Julio Cesar, able to pull off great saves, but drops the ball awkwardly and concedes. The flow of the game is a bit slower now, that depends whether you like fast/slow game, for me, I like realism and I never really liked end to end stuff.

Players can turn 90 degrees now, and dribbling seems more fluent. Also, Computer puts high pressure on you when you have the ball, but let's be honest, it's very easy to get passed them, probably similar to 6 stars in PES5.

Defense is a big problem and will take a long time to get used to, when you are using one player, computer suddenly helps you change to another player or another player suddenly comes in and make an awful challenge on your opposition, stupid AI, don't know why Konami bothered to make that. I had a couple of penalties conceded because of those random tackles.

Why don't you download the Demo and have a try first? Since everyone has their own opinion about the improvements Konami made.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

will be getting this in a few days cant wait too!

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by InterMilan31
    will be getting this in a few days cant wait too!
    Me too... my last exam is tomorrow and then ill be getting it.

Im getting this and FFXII. Ill be glued to my couch for weeks

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I have it on my computer. It has changed alot, much better.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, č la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Brazil

I still not played it.. hehe but I pretend play and to see some differents of WE for it.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by kova9
    If anyone has this game and knows how to solve my problem, please help!!
    Mate I am the bigest keybord retard ever borned , I am really bad and to solve my problems i buyed two joysticks (SmartBox) and I can play like on PS2, it's not too expencive, about 10 euro for each and they worth every "lipa".
    And about the game, I played on PS2 and when I seen JuBe in the company with Anderlecht&co I couldn't stop .....
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Spain

Someone plays online? i'am 23M_Materazzi

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large
    Someone plays online? i'am 23M_Materazzi
    OK, I am new in all that shit, how to play online? I just put that game on my computer today and I want kick your team but how?
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Spain

There is a chance to play PC Vs. PS2 in this edition of PES, i use PS2 but i have no idea how it works the PC game and how to get online there.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large
    There is a chance to play PC Vs. PS2 in this edition of PES, i use PS2 but i have no idea how it works the PC game and how to get online there.
    OK, I am sorry, you'r lucky man Alex.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I downloaded the demo version... And It's OK, but I can't really say, because there are only 4 teams, 4 national teams.... And I can't change the keys like they are in PES 5. And it is really annoying! Well, I have to buy it so that I see how really it is.

Oh, and can you tell me how is the managing?? Is there are great imorvement?
    And about the licence? Are all clubs licenced?
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Everything is classic, like before, litlle improvments are made and the playing is better, harder to score, more realistic, there is no Khan, JuBe is with ass teams, not in serie A, it's allway nice to play new one.

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

English clubs will never be all licenced, not for another 10 years . Only Man Utd and Arsenal are licenced. Germany is worse, the whole league is gone, and Bayern is licenced, under the Other teams A section.

To be honest, I'm not too happy with some of the improvement made on the game, some of these so called "improvement" are actually jeopardizing the game.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Brazil

I won't download it because I don't have Joystikc and PS2 either hehehe..It is good in PS2, PC is not very good. I play it at home of friends.