Thread: Inter - Ascoli (5 Nov 06)

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

Inter - Ascoli (5 Nov 06)

Alright, here goes ma 1st match thread. We already played this match, but the server was being moved or somthin. Even thou we won this match 2-0, I wasn't satisfied, just like in other countless games. We have the quality to win matches like this by 5 goals, yet every time we seem to be completly dominating we end up winning by 1 or 2 goals. Julio Cesar had a great match, and is starting to show signs of improvement. He just needs to iron out the few costly faults left in him. Il Capitano got a goal, which is something he hasnt done in a while, and even thou it wasnt a great goal, imo, it's only second to stankovic vs Chievo Ibrahimovic really needs to go to hell. Only has a few moments of briiliance, but somehow ends up playin the whole match every time. The most important thing is that we won. We need to get palermo off our tail, those bstrds arent letting me enjoy 1st place. Hope to get rid of them in 2 weeks.
    Take What's Yours......

Jimmy
    God knows I'm no Zlatan-fan, or even like him. But his match against Ascoli was nothing short of brilliant! I cannot believe you criticise him for that game. The only thing we can say is that whenever he has these freak matches, he never scores. If he can combine the two, he's a superstar.

Same goes with Julio Cesar basically. Outstanding in this game, and if he could stop with the bloopers, he'd be world-class.

Ascoli was playing ridiculously good defence in the first half though. It was very difficult to break it down.

Il Capitano scored for the first time in four years, which was such a relief. He used to score once every season, but struggled when the 20th century got going.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    What else do we want from a striker who scores (not many, but important goals), and makes brilliant assists every time he plays? thank you Zlatan, and thank you Mancini for turning Zlatan into a team player, not the gobbo Zlatan.

Look at this and you'll know what I mean:

Quote Originally Posted by Inter.it
    Mancini also analysed Ibrahimovic's performance, adding: "He's a good and young lad. I think he can improve enormously. He's a lot more precise in training than in matches, he never misses in front of goal. He will score a lot more goals when he learns the importance of doing something else instead of a play or backheel. In any case, he did two extraordinary things today and we scored two goals."
    And about JC, I've always said this: He's great in short range shots, but still sucks in crosses. If he improves his abilities in dealing with crosses and corners, it will be more than enough.

Ibrahimovic, Crespo and Cruz.. in the derby, Moscow and three days ago, is all what Inter need to score as much goals as they need.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    The penalty save that Julio Cesar and that save from a point-blank header was nothing short of AMAZING. Like Jimmy said though, we've known him as an amazing shot stopper with great reflexes but he needs to be more consistent.

Let's hope he can emulate Cristiano Ronaldo, who seems to get more and more consistent as he matures.

As for Javier Zanetti, crappy as it may come, I was extremely happy that he finally scored. Congratulations, capitano!

Handyo

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Good win.

JC + Ibra were unbeliavable.

IL CAPTIANOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    See Captiano's Face after he scored .. TIAMO IL CAPITANO!!!!
    Fkn Ibra got me off my seat to many times he played so gun, Figos crosses were vital Crespo was like a doll .. Cesar fkn wat a sick ****

i love inter!

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

God knows I'm no Zlatan-fan, or even like him. But his match against Ascoli was nothing short of brilliant! I cannot believe you criticise him for that game
    Brilliant? I don't think so. Imo, He was slacking. He shoulda been playing seriously rather than showing off, which is all to frequent and typical of him.

He's a lot more precise in training than in matches, he never misses in front of goal. He will score a lot more goals when he learns the importance of doing something else instead of a play or backheel
    Well does he needs someone to tell him when its training and when he's playing a real match with real defenders and GK's who won';t give him a chance? Nearing the end he started takin it easy. We coulda been up another goal or two, but (as weve seen so much this season) he starts to slack at the end of the match. Did anyone see the backpass he tried to give to figo? why cant he just play seriously? Coz we have a pssy coach. At Juve Capello never took any sht from anyone, that the kind of coach we need now. This years Inter is supposed to be the best, yet we still aint doin much.
    Take What's Yours......

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Inter101
    Brilliant? I don't think so. Imo, He was slacking. He shoulda been playing seriously rather than showing off, which is all to frequent and typical of him.

Well does he needs someone to tell him when its training and when he's playing a real match with real defenders and GK's who won';t give him a chance? Nearing the end he started takin it easy. We coulda been up another goal or two, but (as weve seen so much this season) he starts to slack at the end of the match. Did anyone see the backpass he tried to give to figo? why cant he just play seriously? Coz we have a pssy coach. At Juve Capello never took any sht from anyone, that the kind of coach we need now. This years Inter is supposed to be the best, yet we still aint doin much.
    Not doing much?? Top of the league undefeated. We are doing just fine. And your way to critically of ibrahimovic. He created the 2 goals in that game he did his job.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Spain

Easy match vs the the almighty Ascoli.
    Good news about Figo, if he asume a bench role it's going to be great.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

It was a great match by figo hes a legend even though he has passed his prime.Ibra was the man that should get the praises slicing defence with ease.
    For the weakest of the weak
    For the lowest of the low
    My voice for the voiceless
    My fists for the innocent

Quote Originally Posted by yavinesh
    It was a great match by figo hes a legend even though he has passed his prime.Ibra was the man that should get the praises slicing defence with ease.
    figo is good every time despite his age
    ibra is temped he needs stay calm
    anyway forza inter

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by Inter101
    Ibrahimovic really needs to go to hell. Only has a few moments of briiliance, but somehow ends up playin the whole match every time.
    Well,How many moments of brilliance did Crespo have? Moments of Brillance imo is narrowed down to a handfull of Inter players and Zlatan in his current form has more per match then the others.

There's a logical explanation for that. When you buy a player for 24 million euros you don't bench that player and let him rot away. You play him as much as possible and hope he does good. Zlatan also has other tactical qualities none of the other strikers have, especially when Inter is winning 1-0 and you need someone to hold the ball, take the hits and slow the tempo down.

Fav. Player
    Zlatan, Milito,

lal

zlatan was great in this match, two beauteful assists, and a lot more from his magic feets!