Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trolling4Inter

Fav. Player
    Chino

Trolling4Inter

blahblah Inter sucks *banter*

Okay, now that we have that out of the way. I was once signed up on the interfans forum, Handoyo tells me that one is no more, but lo and behold you still have the ship afloat here. I see everyone who fled Xtratime is here, even those who haven't yet (sup Nera).

Timmy, I hear you're the chief here. Geez, how long's it been? We thought you were deceased.

Not a bad little forum you have going here, I especially like the Writers' Section. That's an idea that a lot of people have tried and few have succeeded at. Is Eddy the same guy who used to write for Joshua's old Inter site? Wasn't he called Eddy Lio? Funny how some things stick in memory, I only read two or three of his articles back then.

So many forums have an all round crappy look and feel to them, so many details neglected. I'm pleased to see that this one isn't like that. Do I sense Jimmy's influence in the gradients and yellow borders? One thing you could fix is the header graphic, it's not wide enough match the rest of the page.

So, any Scudetto cake left, where's the buffet?
    Last edited by numerodix; 09 Nov 06 at 22:51.
    Came for the trolling, stayed for the buffet.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Nice introduction, however you forgot the most important part..talking about yourself lol well at least you covered the others pretty well.

Welcome to the forum mate.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Welcome Martin.

You seem to have nicely forgotten to include the very important fact that you're a Juventino from your introduction.

Don't worry though folks, Martin is to Juventini what Wittman (Max) is to Milanisti. He's been extremely helpful during the recent downtime and will be very influential in a future move that the forum is going to take. What a serendipity though that the 2 best rival fans I know of have "M" as the first initial in their name.

I hope you have a good time here, Martin. Be very aware of Frisko, Hamed and J Zanetti thoughi; they eat zebras for breakfast.

Oh and yes, it is that great Eddy Lio.

Fav. Player
    Chino

Quote Originally Posted by h2o
    Nice introduction, however you forgot the most important part..talking about yourself lol well at least you covered the others pretty well.

Welcome to the forum mate.
    Alright, Water. My name is Martin, but my friends call me C3H5N3O9. I'm a geek and a Yuro, and I support an obscure club that just earned promotion to Serie B this year. I like long walks on the beach at sunset and cello sonatas in the morning. A nice fillet mignon with a side of smoked salmon and bottle of Pinot Gris is not to begrudge either. I like to fill my spare time with parasailing over Japanese volcanoes and hunting gazelles in the serengeti.

EDIT: goddamn it, Handoyo blew my cover.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

hey there welcome my friend.We could use many geeks like you .forza inter
    For the weakest of the weak
    For the lowest of the low
    My voice for the voiceless
    My fists for the innocent

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Sup you gobbo c*nt
    Born Interista, will die Interista.

"I'd even play in goal just to play, but I don't want to create competition for Toldo... I'm prepared to play anywhere." Dejan Stankovic

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by numerodix
    blahblah Inter sucks *banter*
    *Cough* Serie A *Cough*

Okay, now that we have that out of the way. I was once signed up on the interfans forum, Handoyo tells me that one is no more, but lo and behold you still have the ship afloat here. I see everyone who fled Xtratime is here, even those who haven't yet (sup Nera).
    Yeah. We're proud to be Xtratime survivors.

Timmy, I hear you're the chief here. Geez, how long's it been? We thought you were deceased.
    It's been long enough, bro. How's life? We need to catch up on MSN.

So many forums have an all round crappy look and feel to them, so many details neglected. I'm pleased to see that this one isn't like that. Do I sense Jimmy's influence in the gradients and yellow borders? One thing you could fix is the header graphic, it's not wide enough match the rest of the page.
    Oh, please.. Jimmy? That's practically an insult!

So, any Scudetto cake left, where's the buffet?
    For the main course, we're having steak of zebra. Would you care to have some?

Nice seeing you around, mate!

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Jimmy
    Yeah, I can safely say that I have nothing to do with the design of this forum. That's Tim's baby. You weren't expecting a bunch of images in the signatures, and shit like that, did you?
    We know better.

Fav. Player
    Chino

Quote Originally Posted by Tim
    *Cough* Serie A *Cough*
    Dude, that is so old! Serie A is totally last year, noone watches that anymore. What's in now is B See, B follows A in the alphabet and all

It's been long enough, bro. How's life? We need to catch up on MSN.
    I think last time we spoke you were still in the army..

Oh, please.. Jimmy? That's practically an insult!
    Oh dear. You know he used to have an Inter site in the past (maybe still does) and some of the designs kinda reminded me of this one. So how did you get into this business?

For the main course, we're having steak of zebra. Would you care to have some?
    Zebra steak goes well with rossanero sauce and nerazzurro pretzels

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    You weren't expecting a bunch of images in the signatures, and shit like that, did you?
    We know better.
    Well, once upon a time...

Welcome to the Forums Martin. I'm glad that you can appreciate the work done to and in the forums.

P.S.: I'm also a Benfica fan and you can't have Miccoli back!!!

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    wecome bro, keep posting and enjoy your stay here!!
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Chino

You guys are unbelievably friendly (Except the Egyptian guy, but every rule needs an exception )

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Why don't you post in the other threads? Feel free to do that bro, you have 4 post, all of tham in this thread...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Indonesia

You guys are unbelievably friendly (Except the Egyptian guy, but every rule needs an exception )
    That's N4L.

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

You guys are unbelievably friendly
    That's exactly what I've been saying for some time here..

Welcome Juventino, good to see another rival fan in rather 'enemy' teritory..Btw. nice disguise with that Chino avatar, I like him too..
    MILAN A.C.

Fav. Player
    Chino

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    That's N4L.
    You should ban him, I don't think he fits in here

Quote Originally Posted by wittman
    That's exactly what I've been saying for some time here..
    Literally the best reception ever, wasn't it? I'm really impressed!

Quote Originally Posted by wittman
    Welcome Juventino, good to see another rival fan in rather 'enemy' teritory..Btw. nice disguise with that Chino avatar, I like him too..
    How can you not like him? In fact, every Inter fan who says they don't like Chino is a damn liar!

Indonesia

Lol.

How can Wittman not like him? All Il Chinito ever did against his side was to spurn chances, give away possessions and play crappily.

In fact, since following Inter closely from 2001/2002, I don't think Recoba ever did any good against Juventus either. 3 assists; 2 for Adriano & 1 for Vieri; are the only things he ever produced against Juve since then, if I recall correctly.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Chino

Don't be so cynical and obsessed about results Football is about entertainment and Recoba is more entertaining than most of Inter put together. Just sitting down and watching his goals makes you feel good inside.

Though I have to say I don't hate the occasional screamer from Stankovic either.

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Lol.
    How can Wittman not like him? All Il Chinito ever did against his side was to spurn chances, give away possessions and play crappily.
    Handyo
    That's one way to look at it..Seriously, I really like Chino, too bad he's injured so often and can't produce on regular basis..
    MILAN A.C.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Numero wellcome, I really really really hate JuBentus but keep posting coz you'r good in that and enjoy in wining in serie B coz next year will be like hell for you.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli