Thread: My God Mods!

My God Mods!

For the last week or so I have been trying to log on here www.forza-inter.com, I wasn't succeful at all.
    Then I remembered that I always saw javierzanetti.net URL whenever I log in
    I thought the server had crashed again
    My question is why didn't you mods try to e-mail memebers of this, because there are some who only know this site through forza-inter.com and not through javierzanetti.net?

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

I was e-mailed
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

Does it matter? We all coulnt log on for a week, we aint complainin. At least it's back up now.
    Take What's Yours......

Let me put it in a different way, yes the forums haven't been working for a week, and now they are working the URL javierzanetti.net is the one only to use, how long have the site been running? I didn't know that except by chance

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Quote Originally Posted by Karim Abdoun
    Let me put it in a different way, yes the forums haven't been working for a week, and now they are working the URL javierzanetti.net is the one only to use, how long have the site been running? I didn't know that except by chance
    8 November 2006, 9:19 AM - an e-mail from Timothy Jonathan:

Hi guys, the forum is back up at http://www.javierzanetti.net/. The primary domain, forza-inter.com cannot be used yet, though, as it is being propagated from the old server to the new one. Expect this to take up to a week to resolve.
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Brazil

I didn't have to enter here either for some days..But Michal helped me and said other link to enter Javierzanetti.net hehe..

Anyways, I just wanted to let some steam out becausae I love this place I just was so angry really about to able to find the site after trying for so long when all that I had to do is just write a different URL

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    well i disn;t had ti write new likn... well, i had to, but han gave me the new link...

sotty for the spelling ot the words, i'm little drunk... I was on b-day... And I'm little drunks!
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Karim the site has only been up for a few days, its not as if they moved url's to hide from you. If you checked your email or simply asked u wouldnt of had this problem now would you.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    The reason why we didn't warn anybody of the downtime was because, we were not aware of it too. HostGator decided to suspend our site without prior alert and we were taken aback just like you guys were.

Quote Originally Posted by h2o
    Karim the site has only been up for a few days, its not as if they moved url's to hide from you. If you checked your email or simply asked u wouldnt of had this problem now would you.
    I check my e-mail list evryday 5 hours everyday when I am awake because I depend on it for many reasons, for my personal life to my university courses to all of that stuff, anyways, I am not attacking anyone I was just angry a bit at the situation but everythng is fine now

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that we couldn't mass e-mail the member EVEN after the forum was suspended because we need forum access to be able to send out mass e-mails.

Also, the e-mail notifying the re-opening if the forum was only sent yesterday or the day before, a day after the forum's re-opening.

Handyo