Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CAF Champions League 2006

CAF Champions League 2006

Freaking magical!!!!!

Ahly has done again!!!! 5th time baby WOWOOWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Tje one AND ONLY ONE Mohammed Abu Trika!!!!!
    http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/7250...A090B61604E99C

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/7250...1BC813C9CE9C6F
    http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/7250...D25D29BCBEA803

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ca/6139438.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ca/6139330.stm

Grande Ahly, Grande Trika, Grande players and staff!!1 we made a nation proud

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Congratulations!

Soccer is farking cruel. Sfaxien were seconds away from winning their first African CL ever and amongst 60,000 of their fans. They did the hard job and came back with a 1-1 draw from Cairo, only to lose in time-added.

AbuTreika is proving to be a great player, and the Egyptian NT better get its act together and qualify for the next WC. They are the African NT winners and a team of theirs is the African CL winner.

Somewhere in Cairo Marco the Butcher is crying

Egypt 5 time African title holder
    Ahly 5 time Africa Champions
    Zamalek 5 time Africa Champions

Khamsa we khmesa !!!!
    FORZA EGYPT!!
    FORZA EGITTO!!!
    Ahly is the first ever team to qualify twice to he FIFA Club World Cup also

Final 1st leg, Cairo 1-1

2nd lef of final 0-1 Ahly

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano &am

Karim...which of the Cairo teams is more popular, Zamalek or Al-Ahly??

From what I know Zamalek is more the team of the richer suburbs...but I could also be wrong.
    "I thought Biggie had a different way of putting words together. He was different"

Big Daddy Kane
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghahbe of Turkey
    Wiltord had a better goalratio than Henry for France
    Wiltord 26 goals, 92 games
    Henry 43 goals, 96 games

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Football.. WE ****ING DID IT.

Against all the odds, with a depleted team, playing away from home, having to overcome a 1-1 home scoreline... And to boot, we did it right at the death..oh my. Magical.

CSS were denied a legit goal, but were were robbed in Algeria so it balances out at the end. CSS wouldn't have topped the group if refereeing was fair in the groupstages.

Anyway..

Serves those time wasting, cheating c*nts right.

You can lie around all you want now, Mr. Jouachi. Pathetic piece of shit.

Forza Ahly

Japan, here we come.
    Born Interista, will die Interista.

"I'd even play in goal just to play, but I don't want to create competition for Toldo... I'm prepared to play anywhere." Dejan Stankovic

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Brazil

I don't understand. Will this team play World Club Championship 2006 ?

Exactly:
    The only team to be ever represent itself 2 times in a row also
    http://www.fifa.com/en/news/feature/...ticleid=125495
    check the other articles as well in this page

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

I didnt even bother watch this match. Some guy told me to watch it, and I told him I would bet my life Ahly would win, and they did. I never watch a single match of Egyptian football, but I know ahly are friggin superteam thats f-in unstoppable. How many years have they been winning the title again? It gets boring after a while.

Karim...which of the Cairo teams is more popular, Zamalek or Al-Ahly??
    Ahly for sure.... These ppl always ask "ahlawy or zamlakawy", always ahlawy. I don't like neither, Infact, in egyptian football I only like 3 players, and thats it. One of the is dead (abdulwahab, god rest his soul, It was a shock to hear bout his death, I actually heard about it two days after, very sad), the other plays in germany (zidan) and the 3rd is abutareka, who is very talented, and the one behind the seemingly decisive goals.
    Take What's Yours......

Quote Originally Posted by Inter101
    I didnt even bother watch this match. Some guy told me to watch it, and I told him I would bet my life Ahly would win, and they did. I never watch a single match of Egyptian football, but I know ahly are friggin superteam thats f-in unstoppable. How many years have they been winning the title again? It gets boring after a while.

Ahly for sure.... These ppl always ask "ahlawy or zamlakawy", always ahlawy. I don't like neither, Infact, in egyptian football I only like 3 players, and thats it. One of the is dead (abdulwahab, god rest his soul, It was a shock to hear bout his death, I actually heard about it two days after, very sad), the other plays in germany (zidan) and the 3rd is abutareka, who is very talented, and the one behind the seemingly decisive goals.
    Of course, Egyptiabn football isn't the most exciting one in the world, but it is certainly one of the best in the Arab and African world, and is improving now with new teams like ENPPI and Haras and such competing for top spots with Ismaily and Zamalek and Ahly.
    Ahly has been dominant for the last 2 years now and perhaps you should keep uptodate with the league scores and matches, nice matches and nice goals, really we have improved than a few years back, one match that I truly recommend is the best Egyptian league match ever between Ahly and Ismaily in 2001 or 2002, Ahly lost the title at the end of the final round, this match was the 3rd before the end I think and it finished 4-4 in Cairo, best game ever, the foreign ref even thought why the hell didn't Egypt qualify to the WC in 2002, that what he said to magazines and newspapers.

FORZA AHLY

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by UhUhOleguer
    From what I know Zamalek is more the team of the richer suburbs...but I could also be wrong.
    Hmm, I remember hearing that as well. Zamalek sems to be the team of the upper class while Ahly is more of the 'people's club'.

Historically yes, but not anymore, classes don't differ anymore here in Egypt

Zamalek was indeed also named after the suburb(now near downtown) of Zamalek which was and still houses soime of the higher class citizens and foreigners in Cairo.
    http://www.fifa.com/en/comp/Clubworl...005-68,00.html
    http://www.fifa.com/en/news/feature/...110418,00.html

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano &am

Quote Originally Posted by Inter101

ah thanks..

then ahly should be more the peoples team as those team generally lure a bigger fanbase than others.
    "I thought Biggie had a different way of putting words together. He was different"

Big Daddy Kane
    Henry 43 goals, 96 games

Again there is no such thing anymore about the classes and such it's all history isn't applicable anymore, hell Zamalek residants who cheer for Ahly are more than the ones that cheer for Zamalek.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano &am

Quote Originally Posted by Karim Abdoun
    Again there is no such thing anymore about the classes and such it's all history isn't applicable anymore, hell Zamalek residants who cheer for Ahly are more than the ones that cheer for Zamalek.

LOOOOL! Sorry...I was in a hurry when I posted it and didn't read your reply. my apology.

thanks for the info..

Big Daddy Kane
    Henry 43 goals, 96 games

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Brazil

This team probably will be beat by Internacional easily

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by zip
    We shall see

Fav. Player
    J.zanetti - Ma

el ahly in egypt is like juve in italy they are both cheaters

but the difference is that in italy there are rules but in egypt they don't know the meaning of this word cause all the poeple related to football in egypt all of them are ahlawya

so they do their job well to make sure ahly wins every match of the championship even if they don't deserve to win like fckin juve

they also have their moggi but his name is el qee3y

its el ahly country so if any one think just think to do an investigation on ahly he may be killed or sent to prison

Fav. Player
    J.zanetti - Ma

Quote Originally Posted by zip
    i hope to see them face barcelona

i will die laughing