Thread: Happy birthday, Milos!

Syria

10 years of FIF

Happy birthday, Milos!

May I say first, I am deeply disappointed you were left out of the birthday subjects and may I apoligise on behalf of most.

So here is a warm Birthday message to our dear Laziale doc Milos

(to Hamed) (your signature) It's written in red and black letters! Change that!!!!!
    No need for me to look at the films to know what's on them. It was at the height of Cuper's reign which means: HOOF, HOOF, HOOOOOOFFF!!! With apologies from Inter FC to all the airplanes coming in or going out from Malpensa and Galarate airports.
    Christmas is still a long way off but here is a list of souvenirs you can give to the loved ones that were unfortunate enough to choose the wrong side of Milano.

1) The golden age: all the trophies Milan won from 1908-1952 . Includes newsreel from goals and celebrations. Available on VHS and DVD. Duration 12 seconds.
    2) It's derby time - the derbies from the 1980/81 and 1982/83 season on DVD. Complete games and post-match interviews.
    3) European glory 1 - the road to Mitropa Cup 1983.
    4) European glory 2 - great emotions from some of Milan's european ties: Milan-Waregem, Galatasaray-Milan, Milan-Rosenborg, Deportivo-Milan

All of these can be reserved by calling the phone number 1-800-228081228283. That's 1-800 B8081B8283. Or via e-mail cadetti@b2milan.it
    MURDERERS, THIEVES, CHEATS, BRIBING BASTARDS....YOU NAME IT!!!! MILANISTA IS THE LOWEST FORM OF LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

OLOCAUSTO ROSSONERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I like Mourinho too. And I'll simply adore him if he shuts up milanisti the way he did kopites!
    My Fav

cbf doin anymore lol.

Not just did he give us post after post after post of Anti-Milanisti messages he also gave us 'It's caption time parts 1 & 2'

Bless you mate, happy birthday.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Happy b-day Milos!!

BTW, there were people who congratulated in the Tim's thread...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Oh I can't deci

Happy B-day man! Im sure seeing Milan at -22 has made this a good year so far.
    TI AMO INTER