J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF

Alto Adige - Inter

July 18
    Selezione Alto Adige - Inter

a Brunico, 17.45

======================

well, tomorrow it's against Alto Adige, another amateur team, if I am not wrong.

We should be able to see the same squad that played Brunico, as it's impossible to have C.Zanetti, Burdisso, Materazzi and co.

The only difference this time could be the introduction of Emre, if he's fit.
    And well, may be the formation might not change, as it's still the same players. Or might Mancini change it ??

Lets see if Adani is used or not. If rumours satting him going to Benfica are true, then we could stop playing him. If he plays, then it could mean that there's still the possibility that he would be with us.

============== fontana ================

f.coco ====== cordoba == adani ======= pasquale

====== veron === cambiasso === stankovic =====

=============== recoba ================

========= martins ====== cruz ============

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Well we are slowly making the step up as according to my sources( ) Alto Adige is better than Marlene Brunico.I can see Emre starting btw!
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Marco Maserati

Emre is training alone with Sorondo and he didn`t play a minute in the first match so obviously he`s not fit. This is why he can`t be a starter at Inter, he`s always injured.

Jimmy
    But Veron can? Veron hasn´t been less injured the last year than what Emre has been. Still, Veron is garantueed a starting position.

Anyway... We have even less players to use for this game since the youth players left Brunico. The Italian NT players shouldn´t play a game, just yet, nor should Burdisso.

So it leaves us with relatively little options. I´m more focused on the formation rather than the result and starting players.

Emre is injury??? second friendly match also miss? or ready for out of INTER????????
    Next season Messi will be Inter player.

Fav. Player
    Marco Maserati

No, Veron isn`t a sure starter either. That`s why we need a huge squad because all our players are such injury machines

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    I guess we will play "Barca" system again.I'm really excited about this new tactic.
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Finally... Mancini's Best thing.

4-3-3(4-3-2-1)
    ----------------Adriano----------------

---------------------------Obagol/VDM

----Chino-------------------------------

-----Stankovic---------Veron----------

----------------Davids------------------

Coco/favalli------------------Capitano

----Burdisso/Matrix-Caffe/Canna-----

------------------Toldo------------------

or

---------Adriano--------Oba/Bobo------

--------------Chino/Stan----------------

----Stan/Emre--Davids--Veron/Emre-- or another 3-man middle.

Coco/Favalli-------------------Capitano

------Burdisso/Matrix--Caffe/Canna---

--------------------Toldo------------------

I'm really really exciting this line-up. what club better than this line-up???
    Next season Messi will be Inter player.

Jimmy
    Barca from the old days, Pod? With flanked forwards?

Either way, I don´t see how it will work with three strikers with Vieri and Adriano. None of these two should be played on the right flank.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    I can see Recoba or Adriano playing there , both have very good technique and dribbling skills .

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    Barca from the old days, Pod? With flanked forwards?

Either way, I don´t see how it will work with three strikers with Vieri and Adriano. None of these two should be played on the right flank.
    I see it very similar to Barca tactic from last year when they started to win every game.If Vieri leaves then it makes sense alghout I see it little too offensive.

Ronaldinho Saviola Luis Garcia

........Davids Cocu Xavi

GVB Marquez Puyol Reiziger

...............Valdez

Recoba Adriano VDM

Deki Davids Veron

Coco Matrix Cordoba JZ

............Toldo

It can be also easily changed during the game to 442
    ......Recoba Adriano

Deki Davids Veron VDM
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

But Veron can? Veron hasn´t been less injured the last year than what Emre has been. Still, Veron is garantueed a starting position.
    No. Verón is not guaranteed a starting place. Why think a new player is completely sure to play? As I see it only Toldo and J. Zanetti are sure to be starters. Toldo is our first choice keeper. And J. Zanetti is our captain. Then Adriano is of course likely to play a lot along with Cordoba.

Hopefully we will have Emre back as soon as possible. I´m hopeful it is only a minor thing. :hopefull:
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Jimmy
    Veron is garantueed, just as Davids is. Not because they are new, but because they are super-stars.
    If all three of them are fit in the first game, then we´ll see who sits on the bench. If it will be one of Veron or Davids, I´d be hugely surprised.

Pod, your lineup exclude Vieri. And since Vieri is staying, he´s playing.

Veron is garantueed, just as Davids is. Not because they are new, but because they are super-stars.
    If all three of them are fit in the first game, then we´ll see who sits on the bench. If it will be one of Veron or Davids, I´d be hugely surprised.
    Well just because you are a superstar does not mean you are automatically chosen in the line-up. It all depends on the player´s performances in the pre-season matches and their general form. Mancini usually lays much weight on form so the most in form players will play.

Of course no one is guaranteed anything. This is Inter: a club filled with class. The coach decides for himself which 11 men who starts for us.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Jimmy
    If you say so...

Hello.... are that some body how now what formation or system Inter playing?????

FORZA NERAZZURRI

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    Well just because you are a superstar does not mean you are automatically chosen in the line-up. It all depends on the player´s performances in the pre-season matches and their general form. Mancini usually lays much weight on form so the most in form players will play.

Of course no one is guaranteed anything. This is Inter: a club filled with class. The coach decides for himself which 11 men who starts for us.

No, you're wrong. Try to understand what Jimmy is saying, he may not agree with it but it's the truth.

Veron and Davids were brought here to give our central midfield a new look. Both are considered superstars and they won't be put on the bench by anything else then an injury. Ofcourse, horrible form can happen too but that's a long shot. I can guarantee you they will start the season, and probably remain untill the very end. It's true, like it or not.

Mancio will go with the obvious choices, though. He'll go with Adriano - Vieri upfront and somehow have Veron and Davids in midfield regardless of what formation he uses IMO.

I don't have a problem with them starting, Emre isn't trusted and won't be a starter anyway. I will show these guys support, as i really want us to win something.
    Nulla è impossibile per questa Inter

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I'll be happily surprised if Veron and Davids aren't the sure starters. They are superstars, they have reputation and Moratti; being the dumba$$ that he is; will ask Mancini to start them. Mancini; being Moratti's good friend, Inter's new coach & Veron's sidekick in Lazio will start him. Emre, being the quite player that he is, will not complain as much to ask to be a starter.

Handyo

I hope this team start the match today..

Fontana
    Coco Cordoba Adani Pasquale

Stankovic Veron Cambiasso Recoba

Martins Ventola

and this team when we start the fisrt match in the Serie A

Toldo
    J.Zanetti Cordoba Burdisso Favalli

Stankovic Veron Davids Kily

Vieri adriano

Jimmy
    And I want us to start with this lineup:

Fontana

Coco - Cordoba - Adani - Pasquale

Stankovic - Veron - Cambiasso - Recoba

Martins - Cruz

I don´t really understand the point by using 4-3-3 with flanked forwards if we´re planning to use Vieri and Adriano together.

So let´s just work on 4-4-2 or a diamond midfield.

We can´t do many subs in this game either.