Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Inter - Messina (Coppa Italia) (29 Nov 06)

Fav. Player
    Moratti, Mourin

Bahrain

Inter - Messina (Coppa Italia) (29 Nov 06)

This game is only two days away, and with so many regulars will be missing either because of injury or because they will be rested.

It's good chance to see some of the primavera youngsters in the team.

FORZA INTER!!
    "Inter has always been a crazy team, they lose when they need to win and vice versa. It's in their DNA...".

Sandro Mazzola

"Why haven't I kissed the Inter shirt yet? For one reason only: first I have to win and earn the faith of all those who support me in this adventure."

Samuel Eto'o

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    Crespo-Choutos
    Figo-Maaroufi-Cambiasso-Gonzalez
    Maxwell-Burdisso-Samuel-Andreolli
    Toldo

Some minutes for Adri and Cambi won't play whole game.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by alvaro
    Crespo-Choutos
    Toldo

I know you hate figo and this isn't direct at you ok I'm talking about the following
    but look at that line up its shame full Figo is a world class player great reputation and his playing with Choutos, maaroufi, gonzales,Gonzalez,
    yes blah blah they need experience give them a chance , if i was figo i would be gone buy now leaving figo out of todays game what was he thinking dammit .. he was probably one of our best players last year and Mancini is leaving him on the bench it enoys me.. figo does great runs put in great crosses load of exp and we put solari on don't get me wrong solari is doing very good but he should be in the line up against messina ,, just leaving figo on the bench against sporting and now Palermo just sounds like a big waist , if you people are gana say well look how the way he has been playing in the 1st couple of games.. dacourt had to play he didn't play that bad against viola dacourt just came in a few games later and viEria and then deki came into the middle With the 4-4-2 back with vieria and cuhu back mark my words figo will be as good as he was

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcello™
    I know you hate figo and this isn't direct at you ok I'm talking about the following
    but look at that line up its shame full Figo is a world class player great reputation and his playing with Choutos, maaroufi, gonzales,Gonzalez,
    yes blah blah they need experience give them a chance , if i was figo i would be gone buy now leaving figo out of todays game what was he thinking dammit .. he was probably one of our best players last year and Mancini is leaving him on the bench it enoys me.. figo does great runs put in great crosses load of exp and we put solari on don't get me wrong solari is doing very good but he should be in the line up against messina ,, just leaving figo on the bench against sporting and now Palermo just sounds like a big waist , if you people are gana say well look how the way he has been playing in the 1st couple of games.. dacourt had to play he didn't play that bad against viola dacourt just came in a few games later and viEria and then deki came into the middle With the 4-4-2 back with vieria and cuhu back mark my words figo will be as good as he was
    First of all reputation SHOULDN'T get you anywhere. No matter how known the player is or how well he did last season, it doesn't mean he's still in prime and can be considered as a starter. Figo had a great first season for us, that is a fact that I can't and won't argue about. But it just ain't worth it to play him and hope this game will be the one of 38 in which he is fantastic. Yes he might be good dribbler and gives important passes, but hes getting older and older and often ruins our attacking moves in some way or another. He IS NOT a player who should be considered as irreplaceable and starting lineup regular, Figo is useful coming in as a sub when we need some creativity. But in the long run we should trust other people.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    First of all reputation SHOULDN'T get you anywhere. No matter how known the player is or how well he did last season, it doesn't mean he's still in prime and can be considered as starter. Figo had a great first season for us, that is a fact that I can't and won't argue about. But it just ain't worth it to play him and hope this game will be the one of 38 in which he is fantastic. Yes he might be good dribbler and gives important passes, but hes getting older and older and often ruins our attacking moves in some way or another. He IS NOT a player who should be considered as irreplaceable and starting lineup regular, Figo is useful coming in as a sub when we need some creativity. But in the long run we should trust other people.
    Alright the reputation bit might off gone over board but to a player like figo get wasted away at inter whats the point.. but it pisses me off he gets left on the bench not sure why it just bothers me.. Look at crespo today he came on as a sub he did jack crap ,,, its not the same coming on during the game as it is starting thats why he hasn't show us what he can do

Fav. Player
    JZ

i wud like to try out Burdisso at DM.

Fav. Player
    Milito

Hong Kong

81 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Crespo-Choutos
    Toldo

Playing Figo is ok to me, but Crespo...? We won't want to risk since Recoba and Cruz (and maybe Ibrahimovic too?) are still out injured.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    I dont care even if Mancini himself plays in attack. This tournament is just a waste of time to me. It used to mean something before, but not now.

The last thing we want now are injuries, lets play our primavera side.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

i want to see maxwell play

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    ----------------Cesar-------------
    Burdisso--Samuel----Andreolli--Maxwell
    Mariano---Maaroufi---Cambiasso--Figo
    ----------Slavkovski--Adriano--------
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    I would play Coco as ballboy in this game.I think we should give him a chance
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Spain

----------------Carini------------
    Coco (with crutchs)--Andreolli----Mihajlovic--Maxwell
    Mariano---Maaroufi---random primavera player--Figo
    ----------Slavkovski--Choutos-------
    bench players: only primavera, and give a break to all the rest of the team.

LOL poor Andreolli and Maxwell, they're too good and have too many talent to be there with finished players like Figo or Choutos and more youngsters.
    Last edited by Alex de Large; 28 Nov 06 at 01:48.

Hahahaha, you want Miha to put the boots back on? Well its unlikely it will be Samuel there but like you I want some Primavera players there, Cuchu could be on the bench just to get him going.
    "Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you."

mms://a233.v8534f.c8534.g.vm.akamais...ANA_750_en.wmv

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pod
    I would play Coco as ballboy in this game.I think we should give him a chance
    Soo mean but yet sooo funny

Anyways i wanna see Maroufi,Maxwell,Burdisso and why not Recoba if he is back
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Moratti, Mourin

Bahrain

Well Mancini confirmed in today's press conference that Figo, Adriano and Cambiasso will play from the start.

Therefore, I expect the line up to be the following:

--------------------Toldo-------------------

Burdisso-----Andreolli-----Samuel-----Maxwell

Mariano-----Maaroufi------Cambiasso-----Figo

---------------Adriano----Crespo-------------
    "Inter has always been a crazy team, they lose when they need to win and vice versa. It's in their DNA...".

Sandro Mazzola

"Why haven't I kissed the Inter shirt yet? For one reason only: first I have to win and earn the faith of all those who support me in this adventure."

Samuel Eto'o

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Brazil

Crespo no.. He is important to us in First Team.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    APPIANO GENTILE - Roberto Mancini has included seven academy players in his 20-player squad for Wednesday evening's Tim Cup round of 16 return leg against Messina (21:00, Stadio Giuseppe Meazza):

Goalkeepers: 1 Francesco Toldo, 79 Fabian Carini

Defenders: 4 Javier Zanetti, 6 Maxwell, 16 Nicolas Burdisso, 25 Walter Samuel, 36 Simone Fautario (born 1987), 42 Daniele Marino (1988), 46 Dennis Esposito (1988), 77 Marco Andreolli

Midfielders: 7 Luis Figo, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 21 Santiago Solari, 50 Ibrahim Maaroufi (1989), 91 Mariano Gonzalez

Strikers: 10 Adriano, 57 Attila Filkor (1988), 58 Jonathan Ludovic Biabiany (1988), 61 Goran Slavkowski (1989), 99 Lampros Choutos

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    goallllll burdisso

burdisso head in figo's corner,1-0 to Inter
    Italian Championship
    1909/10 1919/20 1929/30 1937/38 1939/40 1952/53 1953/54 1962/63 1964/65 1965/66 1970/71 1979/80 1988/89 2005/06 2006/07 2007/08 2008/09 2009/10 2010/11

2-0, Mariano