Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Siena (2 Dec 06)

Syria

10 years of FIF

Inter - Siena (2 Dec 06)

Nobody cares I guess...well there in form. Wont be esay, but should be expecting 3 points.

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    On paper it looks easy but even when we're on form nothing is a guarantee. Still, I expect nothing less than 3pts at the Meazza. Cuchu is back! And hopefully starting.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Won't be easy, but I think we'll win 1-0.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, è la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Inter are playing home,it won't be easy but they most win..i hope zlatan plays

I think Crespo will be back for this one. Cuchu if he has recovered should play too! Samuel or Nico for Cordoba.
    "Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you."

mms://a233.v8534f.c8534.g.vm.akamais...ANA_750_en.wmv

Inter is in a good moment and I expect that to continue against Siena. I think a 4 man midfield could be a good option against them, I expect them to cause us trouble but I don't think they will plays us eye-to-eye.

We could play Stankovic-Vieira-Cambiasso-Solari. I know that Stankovic is better in a more inside position but he could do that during the match an let Zanetti do his right side runs.

Also we must not forget we have a game against Bayern nest Tuesday, that I would like very much to win, however I recognize that this game is more important.

In the attack if Ibrahimovic doesn't get back, I'm afraid that Adriano will have to "sacrifice" himself, I can only hope that he rested enough since the Coppa game.

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Adri not included due to backache. Not that we would miss him but anyway...

MANCINI'S SQUAD FOR INTER V SIENA
    Friday, 01 December 2006 14:07:58

APPIANO GENTILE - Roberto Mancini has named the following 19-player squad for Saturday's Serie A visit of Siena:

Goalkeepers: 1 Francesco Toldo, 12 Julio Cesar Soares

Defenders: 4 Javier Zanetti, 6 Maxwell, 11 Fabio Grosso, 13 Maicon, 16 Nicolas Burdisso, 23 Marco Materazzi, 25 Walter Samuel, 77 Marco Andreolli

Midfielders: 5 Dejan Stankovic, 7 Luis Figo, 14 Patrick Vieira, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 21 Santiago Solari, 91 Mariano Gonzalez

Strikers: 8 Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 18 Hernan Crespo, 20 Alvaro Recoba
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Dont think Cuchu will play much part in this game, hes just come back from an injury and played a match just 2 days back, he might come on towards the end of the game. Even Chino will come on for Ibracadabra.

Cesar

Maicon Samuel Matrix Maxwell

Figo Vieira Deki Solari

Zlatan Crespo

Cafe isnt there so maybe just maybe Burdisso/Andreolli will get a shot.Actually I'm very interested to know what central pairing we will have in defense.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

I's rather see Recoba come on for Crespo. The thought of seeing Zlatan and Alvaro combine.. Could be fantastic.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

United States

10 years of FIF
    I think Samuel has been playing very poorly this season and therefore Burdisso should start as CB as there is no way Andreolli will get a nod.

Adriano is out, so it will be Crespo and Ibra up front. It would be great to see Solari start this one, with Cuchu in the center with Viera. Deki can play attacking mid just behind Ibra.
    Forza Nerazzurri!

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso; Adri

I would love to see a Matrix Burdisso pairing in CB, but Mancini will put samuell and matrix 4 sure. With cuchu and dacourt not likely to play the rest of the team picks itself
    end quote.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF
    Dacourt is not on the Team list unfortunately through injury.
    I would like to see the line up to be something like this:

Cesar
    Maicon Burdisso Matrix Grosso
    Stanko Viera Zanetti
    Figo
    Ibra Crespo

with Cambi as a sub along with Recoba
    Not sure how Figo would preform, havin jus played against Messina.
    We do however have plenty of flanking opportunities which could prove vital showing our late form on heading. Ibra being the only real question regarding headers.

Either way, it should be interesting to see how much creativity is displayed on the pitch.
    What the eyes do not see, the Heart does not desire.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Brazil

Will be a game very easy.. I think Adriano will finally score hauhauh

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF
    My friend, We all wish Adriano would score. But, im afraid he's not on the team list, he has backache.

I'm getting slightly worried about the attitude inter fans have been showing recently. It resembles that of AC Milans. for the previous seasons that is.

I think we all must remembers Zanetti's words about the Milan fans and how they act when they win.

Back on topic,
    I beleive this game will be fairly interesting, thought perhaps a little sluggish. Due to the velocity we have been playin games with recently, and obviously to save some energy for Bayern.
    What the eyes do not see, the Heart does not desire.

Fav. Player
    Esteban Matías

not to mention, last season we didn't beat Siena on two occasions

Siena 0-0 Inter Milan
    Inter Milan 1-1 Siena

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Last season's home fixture against Siena was a useless one. It was our 37th match in Serie A and we have 'secured' the 3rd spot.

INTER: 12 Julio Cesar; 3 Burdisso, 2 Cordoba, 49 Andreolli, 33 Wome; 19 Cambiasso, 55 Maa Boumsong (5 Stankovic 63), 18 Kily Gonzalez; 30 Martins (89 Slavkovski 84), 9 Cruz (8 Pizarro 73), 31 Cesar
    Subs not used: 1 Toldo, 13 Zè Maria, 16 Favalli, 23 Materazzi
    Coach: Roberto Mancini

Look at the line-up we used. Although, yeah, we still used our mega superstar Cesar Avocado.

By the way, I don't know what happened in your places but the sun rose from the west this morning after the Heavens found out that Recoba has somehow, someway, managed to stay uninjured and be included in the squad list.

Handyo

Estonia

10 years of FIF
    Games against Siena are never easy. They have that farking effective defence, but if we can crack them up then it could be a walk in park. But it wouldn't be easy. And not to mention they're attacking threat with Bogdani, Frick & Chiesa.
    Check my Downfall parody of Inter transfer summer 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGoSfx-3x8Q

My review of current Inter: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...703#post862703

My new website: http://footballsnewtalent.wordpress.com/

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti,Cuchu

Kosovo

i want Recoba playing in this game
    i saw him on some inter's game against siena he was briliant
    Marco Materazzi :“Now I can finally write this, because I wrote it on a contract: I’ll be Inter for life,”

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

Is Cuchu ready for a full 90 mins? Probably we'll have this line-up:

J.Cesar
    Maicon Samuel Materazzi Grosso
    Zanetti Vieira Cambiasso
    Stankovic
    Ibrahimovic Crespo

But frankly, I prefer Burdisso over Samuel and it's not bad to give Maxwell some minutes to shine. Let's see how Macio will place our boys. Besides, Capitano tends to play on the LDM position. Will the re-appearance of Cuchu force him to play as a RDM? Then will we concede more goals on Grosso's side? Hope not...

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

INTER V SIENA: STARTING LINEUPS
    Saturday, 02 December 2006 17:24:03
    MILAN - Starting lineups for Inter v Siena:

INTER: 12 Julio Cesar; 13 Maicon, 16 Burdisso, 23 Materazzi, 11 Grosso; 4 Zanetti, 19 Cambiasso, 14 Vieira, 5 Stankovic, 8 Ibrahimovic, 18 Crespo
    Subs: 1 Toldo, 6 Maxwell, 7 Figo, 20 Recoba, 21 Solari, 25 Samuel, 91 Mariano Gonzalez
    Coach: Roberto Mancini

SIENA: 1 Manninger; 46 Gastaldello, 2 Negro, 90 Portanova 3 Molinaro; 11 Konko, 5 Brevi, 6 Codrea, 77 Antonini; 7 Frick, 20 Locatelli
    Subs: 99 Pavarini, 10 Chiesa, 22 Alberto, 32 Candela, 34 Masiello, 81 Bogdani, 83 Rinaudo
    Coach: Mario Beretta

Referee: Andrea De Marco (Genoa)