Page 1 of 235 12341151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 4685

Thread: Massimo Moratti

  1. #1
    GentinteR's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 Jul 04
    Posts
    42
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Ibrahimovic



    Massimo Moratti

    let's talk about him and possibly his father Angelo...
    somebody can tell me about his life...

    C'E SOLO L'INTER
    i chose not to choose life, i chose INTER

  2. #2
    Javier Zanetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 May 04
    Posts
    1,315
    Thanked
    260 times
    Fav. Player
    R9

    Israel

    10 years of FIF
    I'm defo. not one of his haters , I appreciate all the money and hard work he invested in Inter , our dumb swap deals with Milan aren't his fault , the coach and the transfer gurus do this kind of stuff , Moratti just convinces players to join us and pumps the money .


    I only know he lives in Appiano Gentila , my mom's uncle(who I know very well) used to live there too and they were friends , he always tells me how nice the Moratti family is .

  3. #3
    Shaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    13,072
    Thanked
    16,128 times
    Fav. Player
    Kovacic

    Macau

    57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster
    Wow we have a member with conections!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Guarin can be categorised as a box-to-box midfielder because you know that most of his team mates will be frantically running back to their own box soon after he runs at the opposition's.

  4. #4
    Get Moratti out.
    Sveglia Ragazzi...Bilan e Rubentus non sono cos stellari.

    Our time will come, with or without your approval!

  5. #5
    Gismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,515
    Thanked
    4 times



    Massimo Morana --> I appreciate his money but fear his brain!
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

    Inter: 13 Scudetti

  6. #6
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,458
    Thanked
    5,137 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    All I can say is that, we need a genius at the helm, not someone who's passionate. Huge respect for his passion for Inter, huge anger for the way he's turn this Football Club Internazionale Milano to Football Circus Internazionale Milano. I'm convinced that I'll never see Inter win a major trophy with him as the owner/president.


    Handyo

  7. #7

    Join Date
    20 Jul 04
    Posts
    41
    Thanked
    2 times
    Fav. Player
    All who wear an



    i admire his passion and dedication to our beloved club....he is trying his best all these years to make us the best club in the world....however he is impatient,that is why he is changing the team from year to year,and as a result all those players cannot gel and create a solid team....Ronaldo`s injury caused great trouble to him but i believe its a matter of time our player`s graveyard to be turned into player`s heaven....Mancini is the right coach....we and mister Moratti MUST support him even if the results wont be as good ( which is something i hate to think ) , but we need to give TIME to the new start we are making this season
    Panathinaikos FC and Internazionale FC ... 1908 was the year of PRIDE ...

  8. #8
    Gaetan's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jul 04
    Posts
    3,512
    Thanked
    104 times

    Haiti

    10 years of FIF
    It's a touchy subject to be honest, the guy is a born & bred Interista and only wants the bets for us. No matter how many failures he is determined to bring glory to us and doing so he has splashed millions and millions of dollars. He loves this club more then anything else, and the fact that he is a father figure to alot of our players is touching. He's one of us, an Inter supporter at heart and he'd like no better then to finally win something.

    That being said, he's a total moron when it comes to managing a club. To be at the top of a club, one must have a strategy and a plan. You must know exactly how you're gonna build your squad, obviously Moratti has no clue. He just buys players and expects the team to be good, on paper it looks fabolous but it's been proven year in and year out that is false. He's gotten alot smarter since appointing Cuper, but we all know his patience was too little and just went with the media pressure when sacking Cuper.

    I must say, he did the correct thing in hiring Mancio. I hope he keeps his nose out of the transfer market, and just gives us the cash we need. He must relax and keep his mouth shut, and we'll be okay. But i fear he loves this team way to much and wants to be a part of the building, and we know he's gonna fvck up somehow or another. If he was really in love with this club, he'd just realize that his ideas are nothing but trouble.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

  9. #9
    cool_cuchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 04
    Posts
    2,494
    Thanked
    1 times
    Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I



    whatever u say...

    Moratti is louzy at running this club simply coz he loves this club so much...

    he steps down already and just becoming an active owner...
    I dont want him to get away from the owner..

    I just hope facchetti can do what moratti couldn't....

    as a club owner, moratti is the best.. as club president .. some people perform better..

    i respect him for his love of inter and i respect him for the money he splashes on inter to make us proud on inter's determinance to become the world best

  10. #10
    Miki's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,627
    Thanked
    21 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Singapore

    Before you go on and judge Massimo, you should bear in mind that there are 2 sides of the coin to this subject. I'll briefly talk about these 2 points here.

    1) Massimo Moratti as the former President, and current Board Member

    In this role, it should be said that Massimo has more often failed than otherwise. His track record speaks for himself, his constant dealings with the everyday going-ons about the club has severely impacted the team; his particular brand of logic has been imprinted on the teams of the past, forcing everyone to believe that they are actually following the coach's decisions through Moratti's, rather than through the coach's true decisions.

    IMO, Moratti has stuck his fingers once too often. It must be mentioned that his hirings and firings of both players and coaches has done nothing to remedy the situation - a problem that more often than not stems from the fact that the team never had an opportunity to gel together over an extended period of time. Before players can spend their 2nd summer together with their teammates, they found themselves already out of FC Inter's payroll. Ultimately, this has done the club no favors, as continuity is something the fans so desire, and believe as the fundamental reason for a club's success.

    2) Massimo Moratti as an Interista

    In this aspect though, Massimo has proven himself as one of the biggest fans of the club, if not the biggest. I have read in an article that Massimo has spent nearly half a billion Euros on FC Inter, including the money he paid to take control of the club. True, the man is as rich as it gets, but the money has has poured into this club is nothing short of substantial! It isn't just the money that he has invested into FC Inter, but the time and patience. He sat at his father's side during the glory days of Il Grande Inter, and wants so much to emulate Signor Angelo's succesful decade.

    To that extent, he has put in so much money into the club, that has made the team famous - the stars. Ronaldo, Vieri, Toldo, Cannavaro and Baggio are just a trickle of the stars that have made it into FC Inter all these years, and many of them were orchestrated by Massimo himself. If there is any person who should feel utterly heartbroken by FC Inter's failures, it has to be Moratti. He is a lifelong fan of this club, and has proven it by taking over the ownership of Il Nerazzurri, and poured in his life, soul, dedication and lots & lots of money into making Inter a force to be reckoned with.

    And ultimately, what has Moratti got in return? The insults, mockings of the fans, and the continued disappoint of Inter on the pitch. Maybe it's time some of you look behind Massimo the president, and see Massimo the fan. He is someone just like you and i, except that he has the means to do what all of us wish for - to be in charge of this wonderful club. However bad he has done as a president, you should never deny him the respect he deserves as the number one fan of this club. He has given us his all, and we have given him nothing in return.

    So please, the next time you wish to say something bad about Massimo, bear in mind that he has contributed a lot to this club. Whilst his reign as president cannot be something all of us are proud of, but can we all say that we could have done better if we were in his position?

    Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

  11. #11
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,458
    Thanked
    5,137 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Well Tim, I truly agree with your first point but I disagree with your last few sentences.

    I don't think we need to look at him as a fan, currently. Simply because his position is not as a fan, but he's the president! It doesn't matter how many millions, billions or zillions has he spent for Inter. His method of spending it is as shambolic as any president can get. Sometimes, he gives too much trust to his coach (Like Lippi) that he bought useless players like Jugovic for a high price. But sometimes, he didn't give any to his coach. For example, Cuper asked for Crespo to be kept in the club but he still sold him.

    It doesn't mean that Moratti should be pitied because he loves the club and he has half a billion for FC Inter. If we keep pitying him, when will this sick cycle end? If Moratti feels that he has the support of the fans, he's likely to stay as the owner of this club until his last breaths. Honestly, do you want to continue seeing Moratti's action in this club? I'm sure you don't.

    And to the question on your last sentence, yes, I think I will be able to do better than Moratti as a president, if given the financial back-up. Seriously, it'll take someone unbelievably moronic and senile to do worse than Moratti.

    All in all, I have huge respect for Moratti as a fan but huge hatred for him as a President. And for the good of all, he should sell his shares. Inter will get better and Moratti get the respects for being a truly passionate Interista.


    Handyo

  12. #12
    I agree with Han. IMO Moratti is worse than Ibrahimovic, Chelsea's president. Simply i can understand what Ibrahimovic is doing. Because he is Russian, had no experience in football. Didnt have a father who took control of a club before, and above all he doesnt know what a club needs to win. Plus he is still in his mid 30's and therefore has a lot to learn.

    Now about Moratti, how old is that guy..? He is Italian, and living in Italy. Didnt go from Russia to england like Ibrahimovic. His father was the man behing Inter success, and our Moratti witnessed it all.
    The guy took control of the club since 93-94 i think, and its been 10 years so he should learn from his mistakes. Ibrahimovic is still in his 2nd year and we can see he at least imprved than last year and now buying what Mourinho wants, but last year he bought players for the sake of it. Now Moratti didnt listen to any of his coaches.

    Moratti stepped down last year and appointed Facchetti who was a great player, but now not more or less a muppet and Moratti is holding the strings. Moratti is in control even he stepped down. I beleive that even if he sell his shares, he will still be the one doing everything

    After the sack of Cuper, in the match with Moscow away. The one we lost 3-0, i was watching it on arabic tv and i still remember the commentator words, he said in arabic:"God be with the inter fans, you Moratti are destroying the club. How can you get rid of someone like Hector Raul Cuper, and he kept repeating it 3 times. Then he continued, Inter is going no where with you incharge since you never learn."
    Sveglia Ragazzi...Bilan e Rubentus non sono cos stellari.

    Our time will come, with or without your approval!

  13. #13
    Jimmy
    Guest
    Wow. Had no idea that Ibrahimovich was a President already. Hes always made me wonder about the seriousness of his work. But I guess since he bought Chelsea from Abramovich, hes gotta know what hes doing. Oh wait. Not much difference from the current Chelsea, I assume.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    Wow. Had no idea that Ibrahimovich was a President already. Hes always made me wonder about the seriousness of his work. But I guess since he bought Chelsea from Abramovich, hes gotta know what hes doing. Oh wait. Not much difference from the current Chelsea, I assume.
    Lol.. russian names makes me complicated. ill not edit my msg and leave it like this so ppl can have a laugh...
    Sveglia Ragazzi...Bilan e Rubentus non sono cos stellari.

    Our time will come, with or without your approval!

  15. #15
    Jimmy
    Guest
    Yeah, but Ibrahimovic is Bosnian.

  16. #16
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,458
    Thanked
    5,137 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    Yeah, but Ibrahimovic is Bosnian.
    He's Russian. Or was that supposed to be a joke?

    Anyway, if I'm not wrong Roman is the president already. I'm pretty sure I heard somewhen this year than Ken Bates has resigned and Roman will take charge.

    Ah, to be honest, I don't know $hit about these management structure since Chelsea also have Peter Kenyon whose role is probably the CEO otherwise, the president.


    Handyo

  17. #17
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    17,818
    Thanked
    5,834 times
    Fav. Player
    Kovacic

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    Yeah, but Ibrahimovic is Bosnian.
    He's Russian. Or was that supposed to be a joke? Handyo
    I think Jimmy meant that Zlatan Ibrahimovic is Bosnian. Chelsea's owner Roman Abramovich is Russian.

    Is this case clear now?

  18. #18
    Jimmy
    Guest
    Handoyo, you dumbass.

  19. #19
    Gaetan's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jul 04
    Posts
    3,512
    Thanked
    104 times

    Haiti

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    It doesn't mean that Moratti should be pitied because he loves the club and he has half a billion for FC Inter. If we keep pitying him, when will this sick cycle end? If Moratti feels that he has the support of the fans, he's likely to stay as the owner of this club until his last breaths. Honestly, do you want to continue seeing Moratti's action in this club? I'm sure you don't.
    Good point.

    I don't think the fans will ever show the love to Moratti that he deserves for being such a huge fan of the club and just splashing big bucks and investing in the team, simply because we've lost on so many years and our projects have been stopped when they where on the way to being solid because of him.

    I can't see Moratti staying at the club for much longer, it simply cannot continue. I know it seems like a long shot, but if Inter fails to win anything by 2006 - being the next World Cup then i see him selling his shares.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

  20. #20
    Gismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,515
    Thanked
    4 times



    Only thing that can stop Moratti is a freeking riot! We need 1000+ Interisti protesting through the streets in Milano.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

    Inter: 13 Scudetti

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •