Page 238 of 239 FirstFirst ... 138188228235236237238239 LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,760 of 4763

Thread: Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    To be blunt, respect doesnt come from aimlessly squandering money. If he had built the foundations of a proper club that we could have developed from, I would have a lot more respect for him. Instead, we were treated like a toy, no sustainable foundations were formed, and this left us out on a massive limb on the verge of collapse.

We're blessed to have owners like Suning, tbh, and Thohir who helped us get back on the right track.
    I wouldnt say we were treated like a toy. MM gave us everything he could but he just wasnt good at running a modern football club so he done the right thing and stood aside. He was blinded by his passion.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Algeria

80 Most Pessimistic Member
    success isn't just trophies
    thanks to the big names he bought with his own family money inter got a lot of fans from all over the world.
    MM deserves more than respect, if someday we build our stadium, i want it to be named Massimo Moratti stadium. the man deserves to be remembered for eternity.

4. Thanks (3): dax21, Linege, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    #FuckWanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I'd be happy to name it after him too. No dispute there.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Australia

10 years of FIF
    I was pissed off to read this morning that Moratti allegedly said that Inter would be better off accepting Juevntus' offer for Icardi as opposed to accepting a release clause sale.

For the life of me, I cannot understand what led him to say this. In my view, he should keep his mouth shut rather than weighing in and flaming the speculation that presently surrounds Icardi and Inter as a club. Is he essentially saying that Inter are better off getting money + a player rather than getting money alone?

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...an-the-r-50918
    Last edited by Puma; 31 May 18 at 07:22.
    #FlyEaglesFly

8. Thanks (1): Fitzy

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

What a fucking moron.

And don't even mention naming a stadium after Moratti. Javier Zanetti stadium sounds a lot better.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

10. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Don't bother. He still lives in a decade ago.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    He should be quiet
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

13. Thanks (1): ilbecca

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

With his attitude no wonder we got so much crappy deal in the past infamous Canna x Carini, Guly x Pirlo, Seedorf x Coco etc even how bad he handling Ronaldo or Vieri move at the end of their career made people turns againts them and while people seeing Moratti as the angel one. Thx god even The dud like Thohir can block Guarin x Vucinic move or even blatantly saying give us 400mil or gtfo. I believe Suning or Zhang can do even better than that while Moratti probably will accept the offer in a sec.

Inter staff : Sir we got offer for Icardi from Juve, Higuain + 50mil
    Moratti : and how much release clause for foreign club?
    Inter staff : 110mil clause for foreign club sir
    Moratti : So they bought Higuain for 90mil and they add another 50mil. Wow its 140mil, more than RC for foreign club. Lets accept it!!
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

15. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Demokritos

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Agnelli backs Moratti for FIGC?
    By Football Italia staff

Juventus chief Andrea Agnelli is reportedly backing ex-Inter owner Massimo Moratti to become the FIGC’s next President.

According to the FIGC’s former sporting director Antonello Valentini, Agnelli wants Moratti to win the upcoming election.

Furthermore, the Juve President would have arranged to meet Moratti in front of Lega Serie A boss Gaetano Micciche on Wednesday afternoon with the intention of convincing him to put his name forward on October 22.

Moratti has been out of football since selling the remainder of his Inter shares two years ago.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

17. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ryan Celsius

Austria

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

Tinfoil hats on: Marotta get shipped here, Moratti becomes FIGC president, Rube plants some shit in the car as a result and we get relegated to prison

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Ex-Inter President Moratti’s Lunch Meeting With Agnelli & Lega Calcio President Cancelled

The lunch meeting between former Inter President Massimo Moratti and Juventus President Andrea Agnelli and Lega Calcio President Gaetano Micciché has been cancelled Sky Sport Italia reports.

This follows the report from this morning where Sky Sport Italia reporter Alessandro Alciato tweeted that a meeting was in place possibly to discuss the possibility the former Inter President being launched as a candidate to take over the vacant Presidential role of the Italian FA.

Alciato now tweets that the lunch has been cancelled.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

21. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post
    Because that cheater rather see an honest man there than some random ass cheater from Fiorentina or AC Milan.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

23. Thanks (2): Balor, MVD

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Agnelli backs Moratti for FIGC?
    By Football Italia staff

Juventus chief Andrea Agnelli is reportedly backing ex-Inter owner Massimo Moratti to become the FIGC’s next President.

According to the FIGC’s former sporting director Antonello Valentini, Agnelli wants Moratti to win the upcoming election.

Furthermore, the Juve President would have arranged to meet Moratti in front of Lega Serie A boss Gaetano Micciche on Wednesday afternoon with the intention of convincing him to put his name forward on October 22.

Moratti has been out of football since selling the remainder of his Inter shares two years ago.
    Now it all makes sense why he wanted us to give Icardi to juve this past summer.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Moratti: ‘FIGC? We’ll see…’
    By Football Italia staff

Former Inter President Massimo Moratti doesn’t rule out running to be FIGC President, but “wants to talk” to Andrea Agnelli.

It was reported yesterday that the Juventus chief was pushing the nomination of the former Nerazzurri owner, with the role vacant since Carlo Tavecchio stepped down.

“For now I can’t comment on anything because we haven’t met yet,” Moratti told Il Giorno.

“Of course I’ve heard these rumours relating to me. Let’s wait, we’ll see.

“Am I surprised? Yes, that’s why I want to talk to him [Agnelli] and understand why he plans to nominate me…”
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Whatever the reason Agnelli wants to nominate Moratti I'm pretty sure it's malicious at its core.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Matrix, Pupi, C

Japan

Let me tell you guys a very unrelated story, from my political economy background, just for entertainment:

Its about state formation. A scholar at Harvard (Charles Tilly) wrote an article ‘war makes state’ and ‘state makes war’. And what he found in European historical archive is the ‘racketeering’ kind of agreement. State makers, for the purpose of war making, need financial extraction and thus they give the merchants a mafioso kind of contract: I will protect you as long as you work for us.

Agnelli is somehow the state maker and Moratti is the merchant. The cunt needs some coalition for future extraction, and because Inter has the very potential to become the little David at some point so ... ‘lets share some profit and we will be nice to each other’ or else ‘VAR will always be in Turin favour’.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

He wants to ask him how to win the treble

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Moratti: “I Don’t See Why Spalletti Should Be Sacked By Inter Right Now”

Former Inter president and owner Massimo Moratti addressed Inter’s recent poor run of form in an interview with broadcaster Rai Sport.

“It is not the first time that we have reached January and had a period where we lose concentration. It is not easy to find the true reason behind this,” he said.

Next he spoke on the managerial situation of the club and if Luciano Spalletti can stay in spite of this poor run. Spalletti has seemingly been under pressure for a few weeks now which has only been made worse by Inter’s exit from the Coppa Italia earlier than hoped last night as they crashed out to Lazio.

“At the moment it is not easy as there are not a lot of coaches out there, therefore I do not see why a change should be made right now. The Antonio Conte rumours? He is a great coach but so is Spalletti.”

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Funny cause Moratti would have sacked him three times so far this season ( 1) for not beating PSV, 2) as a Christmas present and 3) after last night's elimination)