Page 3 of 239 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Absolutely. I for one will be disgusted if Chelsea wins b4 we do. The reason you stated next to the fact that I this one guy I know loves Chelsea and is an anti-Inter pest really would make it disgusting

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF

Massimo Moratti

Aarrggh!! No Moratti thread? What the hell!

He is without a doubt a great man, with a lot of passion for football and Inter.

He has a wonderful relationship with the players. He's a clean man, he doesn't cheat and he's exactly what you see. A man who makes us proud of being Interisti.

The latest person to speak about him:

Luis Figo:

""I thank Dr Moratti, president Facchetti and the whole club. They have given me this splendid opportunity to come and play for Inter."

How important was the meeting with Massimo Moratti in Forte dei Marmi at the beginning of the week for your transfer to Inter?
    "It was the last stage that moved me closer to Italy, and therefore to Inter. I was fascinated by the club's project and the size and prestige of the club. This influenced my decision. I also felt the affection and respect of Dr Moratti and this was fundamental for my coming to Inter."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some pics of him, if you have any more nice one please post them.

This is a thread to celebrate the guy, all his efforts to make Inter a winning team and his love for our colours. Please take the bashing elsewhere, thanks
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

I have a feeling this thread will soon be the battleground of the Moratti fans VS the bashers.

I will declare my allegiance to the former camp first.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

Well I've always liked him and I always will.

I was just thinking though... if he was as smart as he is ugly we'd have the dumbest f-cking owner in the world.

FORZA MORATTI

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    This man has great heart but we paid for his knowlege about football buissness and still pay.Alghout now he improved much after all those years of course.
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Moratti is a great man. Any enemies of his are considered as enemies of Inter

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by yuko
    couldn't have said it better
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    My feelings with Moratti has always been hate & love at the same time. I mean, I just have to look at the past week to do that. I love him from bringing Samuel to Inter but I hate him for bringing Figo here.

But all things aside, there is not a single other person that I'd hope would bring us to greatness than Massimo Moratti. For all his dumbness, stupidity & meddlings with the football side of the club, his desire & commintment is unmatched as an owner. No other club owner in this world comes close when it comes to passion to their clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by katiey86
    Quote Originally Posted by yuko
    couldn't have said it better
    As they (I) say, the enemy of your friend is your enemy.

Handyo

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

well the pic of him and j.zanetti is really priceless to say the least.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I agree with Han. It's truly a love/hate relationship with Moratti. I love him for his honesty and in a league full of corruption, he's as honest as it gets. He also seems genuinely loved by the players. Yet, I also hate him for his rash moves which sometimes end up hurting us more than helping.

Fav. Player
    Il Principe Mil

I'm on Moratti's side he may have made mistakes throwing money around but he did it because he loves the team as much and most likely alot more than all of us and wants to accomplish something great. I love that pic with him and zanetti.

Great Person, Great Personality !
    Maybe im not really in whats really going on with Inter for long time like the most of the guys here, but from what i see, heard and read, i think he is a wonderful person and doing much for Inter for a long time.
    Im Back..

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

I haven't always been a big massimo fan but over the last few years I have come to understand why massimo is so great and why we are spoiled to have him as a prez.

And I really the move to have Fachetti as the prez and him now only as owner has really helped him and taken a lot of pressure away.

Forza Massimo Moratti
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    fore me moratti is one of us a real inter fan and he d do anything to see this inter win and i think u see by how the players like him that he just has to be a great person
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Great idea to have this thread. Please Moratti bashers do not wreck it this just to praise our owner a man who has dona too much for the club. His presence has affected us both good and bad but he has always intended to be in the best interests of Inter!!
    Massimo
    "Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you."

mms://a233.v8534f.c8534.g.vm.akamais...ANA_750_en.wmv

Latest person to make a statement about our owner is Shaktar coach Mircea Lucescu:
    "Dr. Moratti is a real gentleman"
    Then he goes on the tell how, in the time when he was coaching Inter he had lots of trouble with the likes of West and Djorkaeff and eventually had to resign in april. The on-topic part is that although he resigned before the end of the season (and the motivation for this was to show that real guilty part for the team underachieving were the players and not the coach), our owner decided to change the contract right then and there and pay Lucescu until the end of the season. The romanian coach says: "Nobody had ever done that before, he showed everybody what a gentleman he is".
    He also says that Dr. Moratti fully deserves winning the Scudetto for all the money and passion he's put in, and because he's a very special person.
    INTER 4 EVER!!

Continuity and Serenity.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    A question, any idea how or why Massimo Moratti got his doctorate title?

Handyo

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    He's got an university diploma, everyone who's got that is a Dr...
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion