Thread: The "Forza Inter" Adani love fest

The "Forza Inter" Adani love fest

Hi guys,

I have been reading these forums for a long time and just came to see what was happening around the football world but now I have to post something because it's getting out of hand. The amount of love Adani gets on these message boards is unbeleivable. I have watched over 70 % of Inter matches and he made at least 2-3 mistakes that many times cost us games.Sure he is confident but I'd rather have scared Gamarra then an Adani who thinks he's a good defender. Sure scored a couple of goals but that help us when he cost us many more.Now i love all our other defenders Cordoba, Matterazi and of my favorite players Cannavaro but adani has no place in this team. If we are going to play 4-4-2 then those three along with burdisso are enough.If we play 5-3-2 then we have to get another player but i doubt he'll play with 3 midfielders as we are stacked at that position. I wouldn't trust Adani even on the bench.

Now if we are talking about Mihajlovic then i say why don't you hire him as a coach or don't give him a particular job just let him hang around the team like a caretaker (who doesn't clean) but don't let him ever put on an inter jersey or even his football cleats. This is a guy who 1 year ago was retired and for a good reason and then Lazio called him back because they didn't have any defenders. I bet all the other teams are laughing at us for even persuing him.

ps : mods this wherever you want.You'll find a place for it.

I severely disagree. Adani is a true Nerazzurro! A faithfull and reliable backup player who rarely fails IMO.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    Giacinto Facche

Iím sorry gentb, but the Adani love fest continues I do share your feelings when it comes to Mihajlovic, but canít say I like the coach idea...I can live with it though
    "There's another flare smoking in the box now...This referee is a clown" - Eurosport
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBacchus
    You know each year we say "Dream Attack" and then that becomes "Bad Attack".

Adani was rock solid and had great mentality not to be underestimated!
    To win something with Inter would be five times more satisfying than winning something with Juventus.
    -Dejan Stankovic

Adani's goal against Juve in the Copa Italia is still on my head. Its true he has done critical errors but he has Inter Heart and did quite well while taking Matrix place when called up. Remember he did not have enough rest that could have enhanced his performances.
    "Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you."

mms://a233.v8534f.c8534.g.vm.akamais...ANA_750_en.wmv

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

First of all, you must understand that Adani was brought to Inter to be nothing but a backup central defender for the more illustrious names in Cordoba, Cannavaro and Materazzi. And to that extent, he has done a good, if not solid, job thus far. Every defender makes mistakes, and of Adani, i expected nothing less. However, what the man has done, is to go beyond expectations and to perform on a level befitting that of a backup defender for the starters.

Gamarra is another defender that has played well as a reserve. You should be counting our luck in managing to hold on to 2 excellent backups instead of pointing out the flaws in Adani's play.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    First of all, welcome to Forza-Inter. Have read a few of your post, you have some very interesting things to say.

Look, Adani was never expected to be a star defender. But we appreciate him for what he is and that's being a solid player who just gives it all that he's got. The fact that he shows his love for our club and doesn't take his paycheck for granted makes us grow an soft spot for him. He's showed several times that he's honored to be at FC Inter and when given the opportunity, he's undoubtedly done some good stuff for us including set piece headers.

Much like guys like Ventola, Kallon - they are Interisti and give it all that they got when they go out on the pitch for us. Every club needs players like these and that's why it'll be extra tough for us to see them leave due to the fact that they can't get constant playing time here. We will wish them the best of luck when they leave, these are classy players.

BTW, I do not think that Gamarra is still under contract with us. He's one of the best central defenders in the world IMO and could start in alot of big name clubs. I have no idea why Real Madrid haven't picked him up or something.
    Nulla Ť impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurro
    BTW, I do not think that Gamarra is still under contract with us. He's one of the best central defenders in the world IMO and could start in alot of big name clubs. I have no idea why Real Madrid haven't picked him up or something.
    Yeah, Gamarra is no longer with Inter. I meant to say that we should have been counting our lucky stars that the club has such great depth in defenders. We lost Gamarra, but we have managed to get Favalli and Burdisso.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Burdisso is going to be a great asset to the team, even in the near future. He plays beyond his years and has the certain qualities that cannot be teached. He'll become one of the world's top defenders, that's how impressive he was with Boca Juniors. Mind you, i am one of the kind of people that like to wait and see before praising a youngster.

As for Favalli, that signing is good because Coco seems to get injured every time i blink. But where does this leave our youngster Pasquale?
    Nulla Ť impossibile per questa Inter

I'm sorry to see gamarra's leaving
    in fact we need him!!
    adani is a good backup too!
    I have no girlfriend,
    inter is my girlfriend !!
    sky have two colours:blue and black,
    so does inter!!

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Gamarra is already gone. He wasn't given a new contract...

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    After what Adani's agent said at calciomercato.com looks that there is no way that he will stay even if deal with Benfica is off.He will probably finish at Bologna
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    It doesn't seem that we are eager to keep Adani. So, if Inter is to get rid of Adani, I would want us to sell him instead of loaning yet another player. He's not a young player, and I would want us to sell him for some cash. Thanx Adani, but sadly mancini doesn't seem to want you

:cry2:
    Adani defended well last year for Intr enen though Cannavaro is a fantastic defender Adani proved more capable last year. :cry2:

Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurro
    As for Favalli, that signing is good because Coco seems to get injured every time i blink. But where does this leave our youngster Pasquale?
    Third choice LB. Unless he is loaned out again.

Jimmy
    Pasquale has never been loaned out before. But he should be though. No point keeping him.

My mistake then. But you get the point.