Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with boots

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF

Help with boots

Hi,
    Soon I'm gana buy boots for my new season and I'm tossing and turning to buy some boots Any help on deciding? any would be appreciated thanks

Adidas good for hard ground? or Nike people say Nike's are more for a skinny foot and wet conditions and on Adidas the souls fall apart and puma are solid in every aspect

This is what I'm look at that i like-

adidas F50.6+ Tunit Ltd Edition Upper Neon

adidas F50.7 Tunit II Upper Dutch Orange

Nike MVIII Ignite Firm Ground Limited Edition Football Boots

Please im searching for something that looks smooth eye catchin and sexy
    Please ad some Suggestions of your own
    btw - My Jersey is white and shorts blue and socks white
    cheers
    Last edited by Marcello; 14 Dec 06 at 22:21.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I would tell you to get the adidas F50m the first one, yellow... It's great!
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Marcy We already got a Fashion thread, why are you guys afraid of posting there? If Hal calls you queer just tell him at least my name isn't Hal (short for Haley.)

Jokes aside Marcy, I normally like to match my shoes with my dress, so if you dress more yellow, get the yellow one, and same with red/orange.

But I recommend Adidas Samba (it's for indoor soccer.) It can be also used as a dressed-up shoe (really, even fashionistas say Sambas are great to wear with suits.)

Fav. Player

Canada

Get a pair of Diadora's bro. I used to always buy Nike or Adidas until I bought my Diadoras I never changed ever since.
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    Get a pair of Diadora's bro. I used to always buy Nike or Adidas until I bought my Diadoras I never changed ever since.
    Yeah similiar to Vieris old one the fluro greeny/yellow ones where gun any links or something i can buy from?

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

It all depends how it fits to your foot..

For example, I can't wear Addidas Predators or Nike Air Zoom because they are too much spread around.. (if you know what I mean)..

From my point of view Nike Vapors are the best for me and I'm using them for about 3,4 years.(the white ones).. I'm also wearing Nike Tiempo sometimes..(white with red nike logo)
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

IMO, basketball shoes are way better than soccer shoes, and even looks better. But since ur looking for soccer shoes, u can never go wrong with black total 90's. The best nike ever made. all these new makes never can compare to total90's
    Take What's Yours......

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    I hate vapors and cannot imagine playing football with them. Not comfortable at all.

You can't go wrong with a pair of Adidas Predators, white with gold or black, that's ballinn status. Or, like Mike said, Diadora is class as well.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by kova9
    It all depends how it fits to your foot..

For example, I can't wear Addidas Predators or Nike Air Zoom because they are too much spread around.. (if you know what I mean)..

From my point of view Nike Vapors are the best for me and I'm using them for about 3,4 years.(the white ones).. I'm also wearing Nike Tiempo sometimes..(white with red nike logo)
    You must have a real Skiny Small foot . nikes are tight all round for me ..

I had Predators last year the Gold/Black/white now i wana change

Inter101 like ibras black ones?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Either Diadora or Lotto. Love it. I've been looking for Vieri's, both the black and the green ones, but have never found them. However, I found a pair like Stankovic had earlier. Kind of like a white spine with white Diadora logos on both sides. Pizarro's orange ones are my favorites.

Then again, I have some ten pairs of football shoes
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

I got two boots, one for the green and one indoor, the green is a nice Addidas F50+, a blue one, the one of the commercial with Cisse and Saviola and such

My indoor shoes are not original, they are cheap knock offs of reusche shoes, they are not so ggood though, and they are just there until I get a new indoor shoe from either Adidas or Nike, I still don't know which to pic, but most probably Adidas, the best football you go to Adidas, for best style, you go to Nike, I like best football.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Btw, does anyone know what kind of shoe brands which are sold in Milano?
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Milano? I guess all of them it's style city over there with all brands in fashion and sports wear

Fav. Player
    Adriano

i just like the simple boots.
    adidas world cup or copa mundials and puma kings.

Australia

10 years of FIF
    I am a defender so I do not wear anything but plain black boots. I also like simple boots such as Puma, Hummel or Adidas Mundiales. I like to leave the showboating up to players who have skill and it is usually those players that wear different coloured boots.

Personally, I think coloured boots are for poofters but that is just my opinion.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma
    I am a defender so I do not wear anything but plain black boots. I also like simple boots such as Puma
    Its so clear they're paying you mate. You sold out, im disappointed.

Australia

10 years of FIF
    I wish I was getting paid! Something to supplement my fortnightly wages would be nice.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

United States

Whatta a color huh
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Dusting off this thread. Does anyone happen to know if these are available anywhere now?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Malta

Quote Originally Posted by Forza ragazzi View Post
    Dusting off this thread. Does anyone happen to know if these are available anywhere now?
    What are they called?

--
    I'll show mine:

Nike Mercurial Steam. Though mine are multi-ground.

They're really comfortable, great handling and speed. I bought the steams because they're cheaper plus I don't find a huge difference between them and the Vapors.

I'm supposed to buy these next week, because I need indoor boots.