Thread: Transfer block for several clubs?

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF

Transfer block for several clubs?

Have anyone heard of this? http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/dec16g.html

The Granata are one of only eight clubs in Serie A along with Atalanta, Catania, Empoli, Livorno, Palermo, Parma and Reggina who are on track for their financial stability in January.

The others must either sell players to raise cash or introduce new funds to replenish the coffers before they can be allowed to make purchases under the new stricter rules governing spending in Italian football.

I haven't seen that in any Italian site. One guy spotted this news in one German site, who said they refered it from Gazzetta's report. Anyone who can log in to Gazzetta or can read the paper, can you confirm this?

That is absolutely right thing to do, the clubs are in big debts and still they just buy players. Including Inter. But I think Inter can't be included if we really want to buy a player, because Moratti comes and replenishes some new funds.

Still I wouldn't complain, if this is true, since I don't want Moratti gets new players at the transfer window. Our squad is complete. We can put Andreolli on loan maybe, but new faces in Inter jersey aren't needed.

So basically, the clubs that are not financially stable, which includes us?, are not allowed to transfer?

Fav. Player
    RONALDO (the re

Australia

i think these rules are going to be in force to protect the smaller clubs from insolvency
    http://i47.tinypic.com/106hq42.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Boys San Interista View Post
    Money where Sandrodiosi easily had could wipe the ass of azz off, till it was glimming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    he was one win away from a treble, so i wouldn't argue with his testicle oriented man-management techniques

Spain

This would be a disaster for Serie A...

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large
    This would be a disaster for Serie A...
    I agree with you..

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Serie A has been a disaster for a long time already, starting from the bankrupcy of Fiorentina and financial crisis of Lazio and Parma.

It's inevitable though, in order to raise the standard of Serie A back up. The first thing they have to do is maintain the small clubs' financial status, don't think we are one of them though.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke12
    Serie A has been a disaster for a long time already, starting from the bankrupcy of Fiorentina and financial crisis of Lazio and Parma.

It's inevitable though, in order to raise the standard of Serie A back up. The first thing they have to do is maintain the small clubs' financial status, don't think we are one of them though.
    I guess Serie will be entertaining next season with the return of Juventus , Napoli, Genoa.

Inter, Milan, Fiorentina, Lazio, Palermo, Roma, Juventus, Napoli, Genoa (Napoli and Genoa be the new Palermo) to make a very competitive league.

Spain

I would like also Bolonia to come again, they are a classic team.

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

Where's Inter on dat list???

I think this great in a way that it guarantees the future of the clubs and it gives some stability to the players because they have a "safe" place to work. Of course I can see the rich teams coming up and getting some players at low price, however I believe that with the correct support by the Italian Government this can be the way to go

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Moratti should actually start thinking about getting our own finances in the balance.

We can't just keep being a club that lives on the wealth of one person, we have to be able to take care of ourselves...
    Due to the changes in the management team, we had to adopt a new domain name !

www.forzainterforums.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enricos
    Moratti should actually start thinking about getting our own finances in the balance.

We can't just keep being a club that lives on the wealth of one person, we have to be able to take care of ourselves...
    Couldn't agree more! Moratti spent a lot of money over the years but he never prepared us to the future, I know that we are mostly a buying team and when you are at the top you must accept this. I also understand that good results in football will give us more money, but a team that went without any Scudetto or Champions League as we did should have learned a thing or two about saving money.

I don't exactly know how dependent we are of Moratti but I feel we are too dependent, right now I don't see this as a problem because he loves Inter and would never lets us get into a bad financial position, but after Moratti what will we do?

I think that if we hadn't Moratti's money we couldn't support all the players we currently have, and with that I don't feel so comfortable.