Thread: Cycling

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Cycling

Wasnt their a topic for cycling...I am sure there was i just cant find it.Maybe my eyes skipped it but with the Tour De FRance it isnt active??
    Anyone know what happened?
    I wanna post somethings about the doping scandal with Lance Armstrong..
    Ziyad Of Boston

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Don't know anything about cycling but is it about how Lance threatened that former champion about telling everyone that he used some kind of performance enhancing drug and acted like it was a casual thing to do? I saw most of it on ESPN a few nights ago.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Bahrain

Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurro
    Don't know anything about cycling but is it about how Lance threatened that former champion about telling everyone that he used some kind of performance enhancing drug and acted like it was a casual thing to do? I saw most of it on ESPN a few nights ago.
    Me too and i was shocked...Thats why i want us to discuss it.Especially that many people here seemed to know about the sport
    Ziyad Of Boston

It is simple: ArmEPOstrong is doped! Together with the whole US Postal!

Everyone is accusing him because it is the truth! ArmEPOstrong is a disgrace for cycling and sport in general!!

VERGOGNA LANCE!
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    It is simple: ArmEPOstrong is doped! Together with the whole US Postal!
    Its unfair to blame just one guy and one team. Its not that only Armstrong and the whole US Postal team is doped, the whole sport is doped.
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia pi grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Peppino Prisco: "Io non rubo il campionato, e in Serie B non son mai stato"

Bahrain

i agree its the whole sport
    Ziyad Of Boston

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    It's a shame because this guy was an American hero, a role model to anyone who has had a problem but feels that it won't stop him or her from reaching their dream. I don't follow the sport nor like watching it because i find it quite boring, but i still had a huge amount of respect for him.

The world today is sad, really. How are you gonna tell you're little kid that the guy you used to praise was nothing but a fluke? what a freaking role model.

I doubt that the whole sport is doped, though. It has a long history of doing it, but there must be some smart cyclist who knows there's more to living then riding a bike and it isn't worth risking your life. Harsh choice of words, Tommi.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Harsh choice of words?

Yeah right. Its only Lance and his teammates who dopes...

Tour De France = A Pharmacy on Wheels

If you have time, i suggest you to read this, quite long article.
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia pi grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Peppino Prisco: "Io non rubo il campionato, e in Serie B non son mai stato"

I just read the whole thing.

Well my theory is that before the 1998 scandal everyone were doped. Then gradually it decreased to 30-40 doped riders out of the total pack of riders in Tour de France 2004.

Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Since everybody dopes, why is it unfair?

Handyo

Bahrain

The whole thing is soo disappointing...these athletes are nothing but egomaniacs..They want the glory even if they dont deserve it.
    Now i hear Marion Jones ex husband ,who was disqualified for doping himself , is accusing Marion of using too. I dont know if this is revenge against his ex or its true but the whole thing is disgusting nontheless.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Bahrain

Well Armstrong won it...I just hope they would do spontanuos and thorough tests now on him and the entire team to end the speculation.
    If he really is doping and he is breaking these records something should be done..It really pisses me off that such things are happening in sports,even though i am not a cycling fan
    Ziyad Of Boston