Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your life

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Netherlands

Your life

Just nonsense but maybe to get to know eachother a little better we could tell eachother here about our life's, how a standard day is looking for you and that kind of nonsense for times when you're bored.
    Last edited by thomas_inter; 17 Dec 06 at 12:44.
    Serie A: Campioni
    Coppa Italia: Campioni
    Champions League: Campioni

Inter e' Emozioni!

A suicide thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by B-RaD View Post
    Merda will get past Celtic but that's as far as they'll go. This isn't the Milan of past years.
    Milan Campioni d'Europa!

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I don't really get this thread, Thomas, please explain to us bro???
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Netherlands

Well... for instance, on monday, I'll have to be at school at 9.00 AM, then I have Biology, after that I'll have to take a class art, then there's a break... etc. etc.
    I'll have to get up at around 8.00 AM

Tell what kind of work/study you do and al that sort of standard things !

Inter e' Emozioni!

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Aha... Well, I get up at 6:30, get dressed, to was myself and ten I go to school... I'm in school until 13:15 (my classes start at 07:30) and then usually go back home. When I get home, I eat something, check the forum and sleep for a while. Then I study if I have something to study. After that, I check the FI again...... On Monday and Wednesday, I am attending English course (CAE Advanced), and everyday lie that... On Friday and Saturday I go out normally and that's it!
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Netherlands

Do you really sleep in the afternoon ? why's that ?

Inter e' Emozioni!

Is your life that empty that you ahve to write evrything you do here, just kidding
    Well its a nice idea, for the ppl who have time

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

@ karim. My life suxxxxxxxxxxx Imalways looking forward to the weekends, which is booooring. No offence to egyptians, but I can't wait to leave this country. It's not bad, just booooooriiiiiiiiiinnnng

Didn't make much friends?

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas_inter
    Do you really sleep in the afternoon ? why's that ?
    That's coz I sleep only 4, max 6 hours at night... And When I come back fro school, I can hardly keep my eyes opened... So, unless I have something important to do, I sleep...

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Deki, Maxwell,

Quote Originally Posted by Inter101
    @ karim. My life suxxxxxxxxxxx Imalways looking forward to the weekends, which is booooring. No offence to egyptians, but I can't wait to leave this country. It's not bad, just booooooriiiiiiiiiinnnng
    lol dude same for me everything is boring,when there is no partyes its boring whole day school than home FI and thats it :O
    i wanna live in ita !
    atleast i wanna go to san siro !!!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo
    That's coz I sleep only 4, max 6 hours at night... And When I come back fro school, I can hardly keep my eyes opened... So, unless I have something important to do, I sleep...
    Well, why is it that you sleep so less then ?

Inter e' Emozioni!

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas_inter
    Well, why is it that you sleep so less then ?
    wow... Because I get up at 6:00 AM, and I never go to bed before midnight... Get it now??

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    wow... Because I get up at 6:00 AM, and I never go to bed before midnight... Get it now??
    Pajo you'r laizie mate, work something during the day and you will get your sleep in 22-23 but without doing anything except a schooll you will just get a bad habit.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Here's my day:

Wank, wank, wank

Day over.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano!

Interesting topic.My life?Currently im trying to drag my sorry ass to fourth grade in college.Still have 6 difficult exams to do.Im studying forestry by the way.So mostly I get up at 9 in the morning study a bit watch movies read books and stuff.Thursdays are the best cause we play footbal for an hour and half at 10 in the evening.At weekend I enjoy watchin Inter games.Im preety mutch like a robot, my life is like a constant cycle.I think I really need to go to San Siro one day but not this year(need money)

Fav. Player
    Deki, Maxwell,

Quote Originally Posted by B-RaD
    Here's my day:

Wank, wank, wank

Day over.
    LOL brad yeah i guess your life is most interesting here

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan
    Pajo you'r laizie mate, work something during the day and you will get your sleep in 22-23 but without doing anything except a schooll you will just get a bad habit.
    Yeah, I guess you are right... But not completely. Sometimes I go to the jim, or play football, or just go to Vodno (mountain)... Ant still, I can't go to bed early! I don't know why, but it is the way it is... I guess I'm night bird...

My message to JuBe cunts

Try this, I too weren't sleeping except at 7 am, but then I started to do somethings that made me adjust my timing for sleep, after I wake up from sleep on about 6pm, I kept on sleeping a bit more, I wake at 8pm, I then slept again till it was around 9-10pm, the I kept myself wokern up till it was 10 am when I start to get drousy again, I fought it, but even so I slept but it was a short one, just an hour, at 11am I kept on awake and then I left house and I did whatever that I could do just to keep busy, luckily I manage to get together with friends and played football for 2 hours, I was almost out of breath and tired after that, but still I took a hot shower and ate and then left home immediatly to do anything o else I will trukly sleep, then me and friends went to a cafe and I ordered a pepsi and some food, I kep out till 11-12pm, then I knew that that's it I have to sleep, I adjusted myself to 11-12 pm and went home and slept and then that's it, I am in bed by at late 1-2am Try it

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Yeah, I guess you are right... But not completely. Sometimes I go to the jim, or play football, or just go to Vodno (mountain)... Ant still, I can't go to bed early! I don't know why, but it is the way it is... I guess I'm night bird...
    Maybe Adriano is your cousin or something, you have the same problems.
    I have one thing who allways make me tired after half a hour and I must go to bed, that's my friend a book, half a hour and I am finished.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli