Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Atalanta (23 Dec 06)

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Inter - Atalanta (23 Dec 06)

Ok Inter better not stop their winning streak here

I want to establish a ground rule for this thread as a good omen for Adriano..Please under no circumstance should anyone predict,hope,pray or think Adriano should or would score in this one !

You can keep to yourself just dont type it here..Lets do this for the empror
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

LOL no offence but **** superstition the only way that Adriano can score this season is if he's alone on the pitch with a giant magnet in the open goal.

FORZA INTER lets kill these Bergamo gays, their all coming on scooters for the game aswell in true old style ultras way.
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad
    I want to establish a ground rule for this thread as a good omen for Adriano..Please under no circumstance should anyone predict,hope,pray or think Adriano should or would score in this one !
    LOL! If Adriano scores against Atalanta this weekend, I'll ban myself from the forums for 3 days.

This is where we aim to place our names alongside Roma as the team with the longest winning streak in Serie A. Hey, small steps, people.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    deki, matrix, b

we will continue our winning streak, i think that can be very certain before x'mas. some dude will score.

Fav. Player
    Santigol

win would tie Roma's record, forza INTER.

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Possible slip-up game, though isn't that true of every game?

I like our odds but Atalanta will be tough. I'm sure they're eager to prove themselves against their bigger neighbors. Last game before the break. Make us even happier going into '07 Mancini.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    We will have a very unexperienced central defense duo in Andreolli -- Burdisso if Cordoba fails to be available for this game.

Hungary

chino should start rather than adri
    samu is injured, not? so maybe andreolli could play with nico
    "All right, Mr. Wright!" - György Szepesi, 1953. 11. 25., Wembley (Hungary-England)

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim
    LOL! If Adriano scores against Atalanta this weekend, I'll ban myself from the forums for 3 days.
    lol ban me with you, seriously.

As for Atalanta, their defence sucks. But they have very good players like Doni, Zampagna, Massimo Donati, Damian Tissone (Udinese's product) and our two ex-players, Ventola and Vieri. (I don't think Vieri will be able to play before the break).

Anyway, Atalanta play like Palermo, Mancini just need to keep the game slow.

3-1 for Inter. Crespo, Alvaro and Deki.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, è la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    We will win, but I don't know if Adri will score... I just can say that I hope so...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    This is sort of a derby game , no?? Anyway I remember us losing to them when Cuper was coach in our first season and was one of the big reason we lost the scudetto. So this won't be easy.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Jimmy
    We can probably count on Andreolli to start this match. How's that for irony? The kid is more or less ten days away from being loaned out, due to not receive any decent playing time. He hasn't figured in a single match where he HAD to play for us.

And then comes this match. I'm afraid that Mancini might reconsider the idea of loaning him out now. And well, if we will have these problems for the defenders for the remaining matches this season, perhaps we cannot afford to loan him out either.

In any case, I have full confidence for Andreolli in this match, and this will be yet another opportunity for Burdisso to shine. Hate to admit it- me being a Cordoba fan- but Burdisso has earned a regular spot in this defence now. Cordoba and Samuel on the freaking bench. Who knew?

10 years of FIF
    After a great game, you sometimes lose your best charge. We have to keep focused for this last game; hopefully guys aren't too satisfied right now. Previous seasons I would have been more worried, now we have very strong personalities, I don't think we'll slip.

Fav. Player
    Deki, Maxwell,

Adriano will play and he wont score i am sure u will all see ! hes time is finished and in january he is out hopefully !

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Zanetti

After a great game, you sometimes lose your best charge. We have to keep focused for this last game; hopefully guys aren't too satisfied right now. Previous seasons I would have been more worried, now we have very strong personalities, I don't think we'll slip.
    That's sometimes the case, but they do have something to play for: the world record of 11th consecutive wins. The next win will be record-equalling and a 12th will be record-breaking.

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    Recoba-Crespo
    Stankovic
    Zanetti-Cambiasso-Vieira
    Maxwell-Andreolli-Burdisso-Maicon
    Cesar
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    Cordoba and Samuel on the freaking bench. Who knew?

Such is life when playing for Inter. Anyways, I can't wait to see Andreolli. I haven't seen him since the Rangers game last UCL where he wasn't even played as a CB. I have confidence in him and Nico. Atalanta has some crafty veteran forwards though, so they'll have to be extra careful.

Fav. Player
    deki, matrix, b

Quote Originally Posted by alvaro
    Recoba-Crespo
    Stankovic
    Zanetti-Cambiasso-Vieira
    Maxwell-Andreolli-Burdisso-Maicon
    Cesar
    looks like a good lineup to me.

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Zanetti

Adriano and Crespo in the front. If this game were a difficult one, Recoba should play, but I think the Adriano-Crespo combination isn't that bad and Adriano deserves one last chance before the year ends. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Atalanta's Adriano scores before our Adriano does. I'd also like to see Figo play in this one, since he's been taking some time off recently.

Fav. Player
    deki, matrix, b

Quote Originally Posted by HDavius
    Adriano and Crespo in the front. If this game were a difficult one, Recoba should play, but I think the Adriano-Crespo combination isn't that bad and Adriano deserves one last chance before the year ends. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Atalanta's Adriano scores before our Adriano does. I'd also like to see Figo play in this one, since he's been taking some time off recently.
    i don't think we should underestimate anybody, this is serie a still, not the b league, mancini will pick the best lineup, i'm glad and dont' think we should worry about who should start, i want to go ahead and say disagree there, but everybody can express what you thought, luckily and hopefully that's not how our coach thinks.