Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is Recoba still in the team?

Why is Recoba still in the team?

maybe because no other team in the world belives that he can be a player...

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    well ur stupid ,and he is in the inter team because he is a big talent,and in this summer morrati rejected a player swap between recoba and saviola because he is a big fan of him and thinks mancini can get the best out of him

Bahrain

Recoba is a must keep especially after combining so well with Adriano.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    No need for the heat in here guys, we all want what's best for this club and have different oppinions on how to improve.

Recoba has always been one of the world's most talented players, even though he doesn't prove it all the time. At this point, he's only shown glimpses and played well like when he was on loan at Venezia. It's no secret that the amount of stars on our team has slowed down his development, but when given the chance many times he has dissapointed and at times it even seemed like he only excelled when he felt like it. I feel that our management and coaches have a plan on how to use Chino, and i guess you can call this his last season to prove himself.

He's been an Inter product since 1997, a 21 year old phenom. No one has ever doubted the amount of technique and skills, at times he made us feel like we had a world beater and on other nights he made us wonder how he can look at himself and grab Moratti's paycheck. However, we all love him for those glorious performances that he's had and envy how much talent he has waisted.

The important thing is he knows that he hasn't done squat throughout his career despite of just oozing with talent enough to make most of the world envy him. He wants to change this and win with FC Inter, and as Mancio has stated he will be one of the key members of this team in 2004/2005.

Lady luck hasn't been on his side to say the least. Recoba managed to have a very good season in 2003/2004 but the injury bug hit him several times. His partnership with Adriano still leaves us begging for more, to say the thought of them playing together upfront must be a defender's nightmare is putting it nicely.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

we are waiting for him till the first Ronaldo season in Italy... he is a good player, sure. But he has not a specifical role and he is too discontinuos. And I was also in San Siro when he kicked out the penalty against Helsinborgs... :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
    Peppino Prisco: the legend goes on.

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

ronaldo 1st season was great... he was really good IMO...
    we were really unlucky at that time...
    I think that was his only great season at inter, he sank so badly after that..

having adriano is almost like having ronaldo at his prime.... ronaldo had his prime when he was 21-22, while adriano hasnt been as good as the traitor at this age.. but you can expect adriano to be better and better..

mancini is certainly having the players he needed, the management can help him by trimming down the squad to 25

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

True. Adriano resembles Ronaldo in a lot of ways. From the shaved head to the celebration to the style of play.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by BDragon2k2
    True. Adriano resembles Ronaldo in a lot of ways. From the shaved head to the celebration to the style of play.
    The only difference is that Ronaldo is fast, if I am not wrong

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Adriano isn't slow. He's actually fast for a guy of his stature.

The only main difference is that Adriano is more left-foot oriented while Ronaldo is more right foot.

Though both of them can use either feet though Ronaldo is definately better at using his left then Adriano using his right.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Adriano isn't slow. He's actually fast for a guy of his stature.
    When compared to Ronaldo, I think that Adriano is a bit slow in pace.

If we are talking about the old Ronaldo I agree. If we are talking about the present Ronaldo I severely disagree.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    If we are talking about the old Ronaldo I agree. If we are talking about the present Ronaldo I severely disagree.
    old one

The old Ronaldo was enchanting. He was my favourite player back then. Ah well, now it is Ronaldinho. I always choose the one I consider the best player in the world.

Yes, Ronaldinho is clearly the best player in the world.
    Lo Scudetto will return.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

i was just joking with u benny,i respect ur opinion,but i want to know something,is the tickets being sold a good amount or is it less than last year becauese the no. now i donnt know if its good or bad?

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Quote Originally Posted by A#10
    Ronaldinho the best in the world?? IMO Thierry Henry last year pre-Euros was just as good if not better than Ronaldinho. I think those 2 were the best players in the world last season...

Henry was very good yea, but IMO Ronaldinho was slighlty better. I'm not really talking about form anyway, but overrall ability.
    Lo Scudetto will return.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by A#10
    Ronaldinho the best in the world?? IMO Thierry Henry last year pre-Euros was just as good if not better than Ronaldinho. I think those 2 were the best players in the world last season...
    Henry is only fast and has a good sidestep , Ronaldinho is so much more , but that's to the thread I opened in the World Of Soccer forum

http://st04.startlogic.com/~forza-in...forum.php?f=19

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Ronaldo is not just fast, what's amazing is the speed of his movements while controlling the ball.

I think many of you guys say that Ronaldo is not as strong as he used to be just because he left Inter in a bad way. The guy is as strong as it was nowadays, maybe even stronger. He's more powerful and not so easy to stop, and still fast as lightening.

In Real disastrous season he was one of the few good notes, he was top scorer in the Liga if I'm not mistaken, anyway he scored more than 20 goals.

Ronaldo is still the best striker in the world followed by Henry. Adriano is coming though...
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Are you serious, frisko? Well I guess we severely disagree again. Had Real kept Morientes and played him instead he would have scored 30+ goals.

Furthermore his first touches are slappy to say the least. And he creates zero chances for himself or his teammates.

Dont think I say this because I hate the son of a b!tch. But because I saw him play 20 matches or so last season.