Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: punk rock fans

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Stanko

punk rock fans

for all the fans of the punk rock music.what are your favourite bands?
    for me it's new found glory/allister/over it/blink182/american hi fi....but the most one that i love are new found glory.

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

Quote Originally Posted by punk's not dead
    for me it's new found glory/allister/over it/blink182/american hi fi....but the most one that i love are new found glory.
    I am a big fan of blink and I listen to over it on occasion. American hi fi are decent, not a big fan though. I hate New Found Glory though, their lead singer pisses me off. Along with Simple Plan's lead singer two of possibly the fakest and most annoying lead vocals in the business.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Fav. Player
    R.Baggio

OH kno, more punk boyehs.
    Black N Blue Heart

Formerly known as Kaynerazzuri

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

I cant hear you K-dogg, your electronic dance beats are drowning you out.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Fav. Player
    R.Baggio

lol...never mind that, i listen to everything, the music of your foot tapping.
    I actually like the old punk, sex pistols. Blink and what not sounds terrible to me.
    Black N Blue Heart

Formerly known as Kaynerazzuri

Syria

10 years of FIF
    I dont like punk...

The only thing I can slightly tolerate is Taking Back Sunday and a little Acceptance.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I don't like it that much either. I do listen to a few songs by punk rock band though.

The latest ones are AFI - Prelude 12/21 (ZOMFG TIM LEVEL 33.3 ZOMFG) and a song by a band formed by some former Blink 182 called Angels and Airwaves. I think the band is called The Adventurers, I kinda forget.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Stanko

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    I don't like it that much either. I do listen to a few songs by punk rock band though.

The latest ones are AFI - Prelude 12/21 (ZOMFG TIM LEVEL 33.3 ZOMFG) and a song by a band formed by some former Blink 182 called Angels and Airwaves. I think the band is called The Adventurers, I kinda forget.
    oh yeah it's tom delonge the former of the band he was the guitarist of blink182

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Stanko

Quote Originally Posted by Waleed
    I am a big fan of blink and I listen to over it on occasion. American hi fi are decent, not a big fan though. I hate New Found Glory though, their lead singer pisses me off. Along with Simple Plan's lead singer two of possibly the fakest and most annoying lead vocals in the business.
    ah i understand what you wanna say their voices are bad is it this??for me i'm a big fan of new found glory but simple plan i hate too.

Fav. Player
    Deki, Maxwell,

i love AFI, Armor for Sleep, Escape the fate, Panic! at the disco and i dont know many more this ones came on my mind first

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

ah i understand what you wanna say their voices are bad is it this??for me i'm a big fan of new found glory but simple plan i hate too.
    Yah that is exactly what I mean man (name?). Their voices are highly annoying to me. Especially the simple plan guy, cant stand him. The only ppl I know that like him are teeny bop 12-14 year old girls who have no taste in music. I will give you a run down of bands I like when I get the chance.

@Han: Good thing you have only heard that AVA song, cause the rest of the tracks blow balls. I suggest you check out Plus 44, another splinter group of Blink, but much better. I always thought Tom was the one dragging the team down and now that he is gone I am sure of it.

@Hal: Glad to see that you like TBS. My suggestion to you is to check out Saves the Day and Thursday. Two bands that come highly recommended.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Stanko

Yah that is exactly what I mean man (name?). Their voices are highly annoying to me. Especially the simple plan guy, cant stand him. The only ppl I know that like him are teeny bop 12-14 year old girls who have no taste in music. I will give you a run down of bands I like when I get the chance.

@Han: Good thing you have only heard that AVA song, cause the rest of the tracks blow balls. I suggest you check out Plus 44, another splinter group of Blink, but much better. I always thought Tom was the one dragging the team down and now that he is gone I am sure of it.

@Hal: Glad to see that you like TBS. My suggestion to you is to check out Saves the Day and Thursday. Two bands that come highly recommended.
    the name's omar.i've got the album of plus 44,i agree with you about tom,mark is my favourite member of blink.yes i love tbs,for saves the day i've got their discography but thursday i don't like them that much.there's also allister you must check out these guys too strong very strong.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Brazil

Just Ramones, The Offspring.. no more

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

Green Day used to be one of my favourite bands, but it was long time ago when I attended primary school..I was listening to all kinds of punk-rock music back then, but with years it became less interesting to me..

These days I still like to hear some old stuff from Green Day, mainly from 'Dookie' and 'Kerplunk' albums..Their newest album is not bad either..
    MILAN A.C.

Fav. Player
    Stankovic

Ive seen Allister live when they played with less than jake a few years back. They signed my ticket and very nice blokes to
    When you scored you went to celebrate with Mancini. What did you want to do to him?
    "I shook him a bit; I could have hurt him... (smiles). Jokes aside, when you score a goal there are ten seconds in which you forget everything."

Stankovic after milan match

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Stanko

Quote Originally Posted by cozzi
    Ive seen Allister live when they played with less than jake a few years back. They signed my ticket and very nice blokes to
    cool you're too lucky dude i love this band.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

the name's omar.i've got the album of plus 44,i agree with you about tom,mark is my favourite member of blink.yes i love tbs,for saves the day i've got their discography but thursday i don't like them that much.there's also allister you must check out these guys too strong very strong.
    That is my bros name from now on I will refer to you as "my little brother"

I will check out allister for sure man. I know them by name but not by music, you know what I mean?

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

There can be a huge difference between punk and rock, and yet, they can be very similar..

If we talk about that huge difference, then I don't like punk.. But I love rock and rock'n roll with riffs,bangs etc...

24 years of BON JOVI !!
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Stanko

That is my bros name from now on I will refer to you as "my little brother"

I will check out allister for sure man. I know them by name but not by music, you know what I mean?
    yeah for sure dude