Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Only Inter can beat Inter

Only Inter can beat Inter

Inter favoured from referees, Inter favourites since they are competing alone, Inter lack good football and only win because they have a good squad. Roma? They deserve to be champions, they play the they play playstation football. This is what people say but look at it this way....

Some stats

Inter 45 points, Roma 38. Direct encounters, Inter won 2 out of 2 whilst Roma lost 2 from 2. Inter had 4 penalties against them, Roma had 3. Inter had 2 penalties in favour of them whilst Roma had 5. Roma never had a player sent off until now and they played 7 times against a team who saw one or more players sent off. Once they played against 11 vs 9 whilst they played another 6 times against 10 men. On the other hand Inter have got 4 players sent off and never played against 10 men.

Coaches

Inter are not winning because of referees they are winning thanks to the merit of the squad and Mancini, who, in more than one occasion , has been wise to win crucial matches against Milan and Palermo with a surprise decision such as putting Stankovic on Pirlo (everyone expected Vieira, Dacourt or Zanetti) and putting Adriano instead of Crespo and was awarded the choice with two assists. He also killed off Corini with Solari pressing him backwards. Against Lazio with Zlatan sent off he put on Adriano to keep Lazio back rather than wait and defend. Roma on the other hand, do not have a big squad like this, its true, but the way Roma play is predictable; teams who sit back and defend and counterattack have a good chance of getting a result, just like Chievo and Ascoli did at the Olimpico. Inter is like a chameleon, they change their game type according to the situation.

All in all it looks like only Inter can beat Inter no?…
    Last edited by xandru; 04 Jan 07 at 01:08.
    MY LIFE IS INTER

Spain

I agree, inter depends on himself from now on.
    anyway, people should have more respect for this team, i mean around europe.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Eh respect has to be earned and yes its nice to see the stats Inter are not being favoured. Inter are already respected for their history but due to a lack of trophies and a lack of an impact in the Champions League we don't get the respect we deserve I'd expect people to respect Inter if they ever win the Champions League and still there is a doubt because no one respects Porto and Liverpool. So forget my last though to be respected you have to get a team that shows off and plays fancy football *cough*Barca*cough*. But hell I don't really like that style of football I like this Inter a lot but I wonder if we ever are going to get respect from Europe.

Inter are winning because of one thing only. Power. Zlatan, Vieira, Mihajlovic.

Fav. Player
    Deki, Maxwell,

or valencia can beat inter ?

You will defeat Valencia. Wait and see.

Spain

mihajlovic vieira and ibrahimovic? wtf?

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    Inter are winning because of one thing only. Power. Zlatan, Vieira, Mihajlovic.
    Juventus were winning because of one thing only. Moggi's mobile. Zlatan, Vieira, Thuram.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Still not getting it huh?

And how did you manage to put two of our worst performing players on the list for our success?

Fav. Player
    DEJAN DEKI STAN

Quote Originally Posted by xandru
    Inter favoured from referees, Inter favourites since they are competing alone, Inter lack good football and only win because they have a good squad. Roma? They deserve to be champions, they play the they play playstation football. This is what people say but look at it this way....

Some stats

Inter 45 points, Roma 38. Direct encounters, Inter won 2 out of 2 whilst Roma lost 2 from 2. Inter had 4 penalties against them, Roma had 3. Inter had 2 penalties in favour of them whilst Roma had 5. Roma never had a player sent off until now and they played 7 times against a team who saw one or more players sent off. Once they played against 11 vs 9 whilst they played another 6 times against 10 men. On the other hand Inter have got 4 players sent off and never played against 10 men.

Coaches

Inter are not winning because of referees they are winning thanks to the merit of the squad and Mancini, who, in more than one occasion , has been wise to win crucial matches against Milan and Palermo with a surprise decision such as putting Stankovic on Pirlo (everyone expected Vieira, Dacourt or Zanetti) and putting Adriano instead of Crespo and was awarded the choice with two assists. He also killed off Corini with Solari pressing him backwards. Against Lazio with Zlatan sent off he put on Adriano to keep Lazio back rather than wait and defend. Roma on the other hand, do not have a big squad like this, its true, but the way Roma play is predictable; teams who sit back and defend and counterattack have a good chance of getting a result, just like Chievo and Ascoli did at the Olimpico. Inter is like a chameleon, they change their game type according to the situation.

All in all it looks like only Inter can beat Inter no?
    great post xandru,probably the best post so far this year.
    "And this one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy",

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Thanks mate, I posted this on another forum as well, to keep those anti-Inter ppl calm
    Due to the changes in the management team, we had to adopt a new domain name !

www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    Still not getting it huh?

And how did you manage to put two of our worst performing players on the list for our success?
    lol you're the one who's not getting it.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

Nicely written Xandru. Jus 2day i was havin a heated argumen with a milan fan and to make a long story short, Inter sint respected. Even if we win CL we'll have to continue our success. The reason's porto aint respected is coz they cant keep up the pressure year by year
    Take What's Yours......

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Only Inter can beat Inter, truest statement I've heard in weeks.

Fav. Player
    Rafeal van der

Absolutely brilliant! Well done Xandru!!!

Fav. Player
    Pirlo, Seedorf,

hmmmmmmmmm kind of stupid isnt it cuz last time i checked

milan won 6 - 0 and just to make it worse arsenal 5 - 1, italian job anyone?

Fav. Player

Canada

Whats your point bro? Your gonna go bring up results that happened 45 years ago? What happened this year you little b1tch?
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Pirlo, Seedorf,

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Whats your point bro? Your gonna go bring up results that happened 45 years ago? What happened this year you little b1tch?
    Oh, this year must make up for the past 45 years then. Year in year out getting beats you must have gotten used to it.

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    lol stupid kid the articles about THIS year. And we all know what happened this season. Me for sure, I was there to witness it in October
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player
    Pirlo, Seedorf,

Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    lol stupid kid the articles about THIS year. And we all know what happened this season. Me for sure, I was there to witness it in October
    Really?