Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Only Inter can beat Inter

  1. #1

    Only Inter can beat Inter

    Inter favoured from referees, Inter favourites since they are competing alone, Inter lack good football and only win because they have a good squad. Roma? They deserve to be champions, they play the they play playstation football. This is what people say but look at it this way....

    Some stats

    Inter 45 points, Roma 38. Direct encounters, Inter won 2 out of 2 whilst Roma lost 2 from 2. Inter had 4 penalties against them, Roma had 3. Inter had 2 penalties in favour of them whilst Roma had 5. Roma never had a player sent off until now and they played 7 times against a team who saw one or more players sent off. Once they played against 11 vs 9 whilst they played another 6 times against 10 men. On the other hand Inter have got 4 players sent off and never played against 10 men.

    Coaches

    Inter are not winning because of referees they are winning thanks to the merit of the squad and Mancini, who, in more than one occasion , has been wise to win crucial matches against Milan and Palermo with a surprise decision such as putting Stankovic on Pirlo (everyone expected Vieira, Dacourt or Zanetti) and putting Adriano instead of Crespo and was awarded the choice with two assists. He also killed off Corini with Solari pressing him backwards. Against Lazio with Zlatan sent off he put on Adriano to keep Lazio back rather than wait and defend. Roma on the other hand, do not have a big squad like this, its true, but the way Roma play is predictable; teams who sit back and defend and counterattack have a good chance of getting a result, just like Chievo and Ascoli did at the Olimpico. Inter is like a chameleon, they change their game type according to the situation.

    All in all it looks like only Inter can beat Inter no?…
    Last edited by xandru; 04 Jan 07 at 01:08.
    MY LIFE IS INTER

  2. #2
    Alex de Large's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Mar 05
    Posts
    11,843
    Thanked
    466 times

    Spain

    I agree, inter depends on himself from now on.
    anyway, people should have more respect for this team, i mean around europe.

  3. #3
    Toninu's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Oct 06
    Posts
    9,907
    Thanked
    4,697 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Brazil

    71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Eh respect has to be earned and yes its nice to see the stats Inter are not being favoured. Inter are already respected for their history but due to a lack of trophies and a lack of an impact in the Champions League we don't get the respect we deserve I'd expect people to respect Inter if they ever win the Champions League and still there is a doubt because no one respects Porto and Liverpool. So forget my last though to be respected you have to get a team that shows off and plays fancy football *cough*Barca*cough*. But hell I don't really like that style of football I like this Inter a lot but I wonder if we ever are going to get respect from Europe.

  4. #4
    Gismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,515
    Thanked
    4 times



    Inter are winning because of one thing only. Power. Zlatan, Vieira, Mihajlovic.

  5. #5
    To1do's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Jul 06
    Posts
    724
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Deki, Maxwell,



    or valencia can beat inter ?

  6. #6
    Gismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,515
    Thanked
    4 times



    You will defeat Valencia. Wait and see.

  7. #7
    Alex de Large's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Mar 05
    Posts
    11,843
    Thanked
    466 times

    Spain

    mihajlovic vieira and ibrahimovic? wtf?

  8. #8
    M.Adnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Feb 05
    Posts
    7,726
    Thanked
    3,681 times
    Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

    Kuwait

    19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    Inter are winning because of one thing only. Power. Zlatan, Vieira, Mihajlovic.
    Juventus were winning because of one thing only. Moggi's mobile. Zlatan, Vieira, Thuram.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

  9. #9
    Gismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,515
    Thanked
    4 times



    Still not getting it huh?

    And how did you manage to put two of our worst performing players on the list for our success?

  10. #10
    bennyblanco's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Feb 06
    Posts
    2,531
    Thanked
    1 times
    Fav. Player
    DEJAN DEKI STAN



    0
    Quote Originally Posted by xandru
    Inter favoured from referees, Inter favourites since they are competing alone, Inter lack good football and only win because they have a good squad. Roma? They deserve to be champions, they play the they play playstation football. This is what people say but look at it this way....

    Some stats

    Inter 45 points, Roma 38. Direct encounters, Inter won 2 out of 2 whilst Roma lost 2 from 2. Inter had 4 penalties against them, Roma had 3. Inter had 2 penalties in favour of them whilst Roma had 5. Roma never had a player sent off until now and they played 7 times against a team who saw one or more players sent off. Once they played against 11 vs 9 whilst they played another 6 times against 10 men. On the other hand Inter have got 4 players sent off and never played against 10 men.

    Coaches

    Inter are not winning because of referees they are winning thanks to the merit of the squad and Mancini, who, in more than one occasion , has been wise to win crucial matches against Milan and Palermo with a surprise decision such as putting Stankovic on Pirlo (everyone expected Vieira, Dacourt or Zanetti) and putting Adriano instead of Crespo and was awarded the choice with two assists. He also killed off Corini with Solari pressing him backwards. Against Lazio with Zlatan sent off he put on Adriano to keep Lazio back rather than wait and defend. Roma on the other hand, do not have a big squad like this, its true, but the way Roma play is predictable; teams who sit back and defend and counterattack have a good chance of getting a result, just like Chievo and Ascoli did at the Olimpico. Inter is like a chameleon, they change their game type according to the situation.

    All in all it looks like only Inter can beat Inter no?
    great post xandru,probably the best post so far this year.
    "And this one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy",

  11. #11
    Enricos's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 04
    Posts
    2,368
    Thanked
    29 times
    Fav. Player
    Cordoba

    Belgium

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Thanks mate, I posted this on another forum as well, to keep those anti-Inter ppl calm
    Due to the changes in the management team, we had to adopt a new domain name !

    www.forzainterforums.com

  12. #12
    M.Adnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Feb 05
    Posts
    7,726
    Thanked
    3,681 times
    Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

    Kuwait

    19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    Still not getting it huh?

    And how did you manage to put two of our worst performing players on the list for our success?
    lol you're the one who's not getting it.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

  13. #13
    Inter101's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Feb 06
    Posts
    1,115
    Thanked
    3 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam



    Nicely written Xandru. Jus 2day i was havin a heated argumen with a milan fan and to make a long story short, Inter sint respected. Even if we win CL we'll have to continue our success. The reason's porto aint respected is coz they cant keep up the pressure year by year
    Take What's Yours......

  14. #14
    Knightz's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Feb 07
    Posts
    112
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Adriano



    Only Inter can beat Inter, truest statement I've heard in weeks.

  15. #15
    DJDamyard's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Jan 07
    Posts
    412
    Thanked
    1 times
    Fav. Player
    Rafeal van der



    Absolutely brilliant! Well done Xandru!!!

  16. #16

    Join Date
    11 Apr 07
    Posts
    78
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Pirlo, Seedorf,



    hmmmmmmmmm kind of stupid isnt it cuz last time i checked

    milan won 6 - 0 and just to make it worse arsenal 5 - 1, italian job anyone?

  17. #17
    minterke's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 May 05
    Posts
    7,657
    Thanked
    460 times
    Fav. Player
    99

    Canada

    Whats your point bro? Your gonna go bring up results that happened 45 years ago? What happened this year you little b1tch?
    ████████████████████████████████████

    *18* VERO

  18. #18

    Join Date
    11 Apr 07
    Posts
    78
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Pirlo, Seedorf,



    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Whats your point bro? Your gonna go bring up results that happened 45 years ago? What happened this year you little b1tch?
    Oh, this year must make up for the past 45 years then. Year in year out getting beats you must have gotten used to it.

  19. #19
    Kato's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jun 05
    Posts
    4,811
    Thanked
    623 times
    Fav. Player
    CN69

    Italy

    10 years of FIF
    lol stupid kid the articles about THIS year. And we all know what happened this season. Me for sure, I was there to witness it in October
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

    Liberta' per gli ultras

    No al calcio moderno


  20. #20

    Join Date
    11 Apr 07
    Posts
    78
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Pirlo, Seedorf,



    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    lol stupid kid the articles about THIS year. And we all know what happened this season. Me for sure, I was there to witness it in October
    Really?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •