Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dreams

Estonia

10 years of FIF

Dreams

What did you see last night when asleep?

I remember that I drove to Kärdla (a city nearby) with a car, but instead of the brand new asphalt there was some dirty forest road. Then there was a huge mountain, that was more of a rock. The sides of the mountain were made of stone and people were jumping into a pond from the top of the mountain (like 60 m high ). It went like straight down, no bumps whatsoever. Then I couldn't get to the mountain with the car and ended up having a bike few seconds later, which I started to push my way on the mountain, when I reached the top there was suddenly no mountain and some girl agreed to go to the beach with me. Then the alarm rang.
    Check my Downfall parody of Inter transfer summer 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGoSfx-3x8Q

My review of current Inter: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...703#post862703

My new website: http://footballsnewtalent.wordpress.com/

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Haha. Typical. Just when the dreams starts to become interesting (and perhaps realistic?), the alarm goes.

I've dreamt so many crazy dreams. I dreamt once that hippos had taken over my kindergarten. I've also dreamt of a VW car trying to drive me down and kill me. I've awaken myself after laughing due to a dream I had.

And maybe the most amazing one, I dreamt my grandmother was a hockey keeper in slippers and a dress. She was playing in some sort of big game and was playing very well! She also took the freedom to chat a bit with some friends standing by the goal during one of the opponent's attacks. Ludicrous really
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    DEJAN DEKI STAN

last night i dreamt of smoking pot,

nothing unusaul right?

wrong,i was so smashed like it was real,munchies paranoia and all,i was dissapointed with myself in the dream as in reality i quit on the first of january

later on the bloke i had the sesh with started hugging me,and he didnt want to let go for some reason
    "And this one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy",

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I dream of sick, twisted shite that's would land me in jail if it was real. Maybe that's why I'm so disturbed in real life?

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    A while ago I had a dream that my ex registered on this forum lol.

Fav. Player
    DEJAN DEKI STAN

Quote Originally Posted by B-RaD
    I dream of sick, twisted shite that's would land me in jail if it was real. Maybe that's why I'm so disturbed in real life?
    so are you going to tell us or do we have to make up our own visisons?

like you raping mike,you having it off with some young

farm animal

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyblanco
    so are you going to tell us or do we have to make up our own visisons?

like you raping mike,you having it off with some young

farm animal
    Farm animal has already been done... but in real life. Just ask Hamed as I gave him a detailed description awhile back.

Fav. Player
    DEJAN DEKI STAN

im just happy that im dreaming again,as pot fux your dreams,usually i cant remember what my dreams were about,

i hate fighting and brawling dreams,like

i jump up and go to punch someone in a fight and when i do its like it doesnt connect or its a bitch slap

so when i do wake up,im angry as i didnt get them,

dreams of falling are bad too,once i dreamt i was falling fro a huge cliff/mountain and carrying my son in my hands

then this towel rack just pops up conviniently on the cliff and i grab it,a few seconds later my son slides through the gap and falls out,

i start screaming and in that instant i think to myself,how did you let him go?
    simultanously im thinking my life isnt worth living if he is gone,

i let go of the towel rack and wake up screaming AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

THAT WAS MY WORST DREAM EVER,

the other one was getting the shit ripped out of me by wolves,
    that one i dreamt of 7 days in a row

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Maybe the mods should change the name of this thread to Nightmares

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    I allways had and still have some damn weird dreams
    Can't even describe them

But last night I had one clear dream:
    ADRIANO scoring HEADER from 18-20 yards in 2nd minute against VIOLA

wow
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Estonia

10 years of FIF
    Last night I saw a front of the plane fly into the house nearby. 'nuff said.
    Check my Downfall parody of Inter transfer summer 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGoSfx-3x8Q

My review of current Inter: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...703#post862703

My new website: http://footballsnewtalent.wordpress.com/

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    I dreamt that I was asleep. These daydreams are killing me.
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player

Canada

I just dream about tits and pussy since I'm 4 years old.
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano!

I dreamed some strange shit last night.

I was on an adventure with some people(all of them I seem to know but only vaguely from my life)who were strangely my best friends.I dont remember what we were doing but I remember it was intense and at the end one of them died in a strange place(and I remembered he betrayed us for something).then I dreamed THAT woke up(but I didnt)And we all decidet to sleep again. and when we did we found ourselfs in a strange lanscape(strange trees, Birch I think but with strangely long vertical branches and oversized leaves.)It was both fascinating and scary.It was a nice enough day but there was this felling that something could go wrong at any moment

So we walked and enjoyed till we saw a strange cage on a treeles hill and guess who was in.It was our dead friend of course, only he was very much alive and seemed piss scared of something.So we went up to him broke the lock and took of his wierd handcufs.At that moment somethig clicked and for a brief moment there was and eerie sound.We went back on our path and moved on but our friend was constently dozing of elsvere so we had to keep an eye on him at all times.

The freaky stuff was that all my other friend started to daze off from the path on by one and to make matters more scary a fog came and engulfed all but the path.Me, a guy with long hair and our "dead" friend were all that was left as we entered a freaky forest.We could still hear our lost friends yells for us.I tried too keep what was left of the gang together but the "dead" guy started to speak in some strange language(something like brazilian but it was even more weird)than I heard a loud noise that reminded me of roots and branches moving followed by a noisy hornblow.The dead guy fell down like a log and the long haired one ran into the mist.I myself speed up my pace an follow the road but right then I woke up in sweet.I tried to go to sleep to finish the dream but I couldnt.Pitty.It may have been a scary dream but for some reason I wasnt scared.So thats my dream.If it means something I sure dont know what the hell it would mean.
    Jube where are U ?????

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by Javier Zanetti
    A while ago I had a dream that my ex registered on this forum lol.
    Basic psychology says that means you miss her. Ahh, you poor thing.

Btw, nice posts in the Juve forum. It's very simple to win discussions against Juventus fans thesedays, isn't it?
    Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.

Dr. Napoleon Hill

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

Quote Originally Posted by Abizgal
    I dreamed some strange shit last night.

I was on an adventure with some people(all of them I seem to know but only vaguely from my life)who were strangely my best friends.I dont remember what we were doing but I remember it was intense and at the end one of them died in a strange place(and I remembered he betrayed us for something).then I dreamed THAT woke up(but I didnt)And we all decidet to sleep again. and when we did we found ourselfs in a strange lanscape(strange trees, Birch I think but with strangely long vertical branches and oversized leaves.)It was both fascinating and scary.It was a nice enough day but there was this felling that something could go wrong at any moment

So we walked and enjoyed till we saw a strange cage on a treeles hill and guess who was in.It was our dead friend of course, only he was very much alive and seemed piss scared of something.So we went up to him broke the lock and took of his wierd handcufs.At that moment somethig clicked and for a brief moment there was and eerie sound.We went back on our path and moved on but our friend was constently dozing of elsvere so we had to keep an eye on him at all times.

The freaky stuff was that all my other friend started to daze off from the path on by one and to make matters more scary a fog came and engulfed all but the path.Me, a guy with long hair and our "dead" friend were all that was left as we entered a freaky forest.We could still hear our lost friends yells for us.I tried too keep what was left of the gang together but the "dead" guy started to speak in some strange language(something like brazilian but it was even more weird)than I heard a loud noise that reminded me of roots and branches moving followed by a noisy hornblow.The dead guy fell down like a log and the long haired one ran into the mist.I myself speed up my pace an follow the road but right then I woke up in sweet.I tried to go to sleep to finish the dream but I couldnt.Pitty.It may have been a scary dream but for some reason I wasnt scared.So thats my dream.If it means something I sure dont know what the hell it would mean.

Too much movies man...
    Take What's Yours......

A few days ao I had a dream that I had met this girl that I knew from my high school, I still see here because she is with me in the university, but rarely, I love that girl, I actually dreamt that I was with here on an airplane's toilet and had ..em...a "great time together"
    I really liked this dream, but sadly it may just be a dream that will never come true, I used to, and may be I still love her, but I blew it a few years back in school, but I did move on and I think about here rarely now, I closed that topic years ago and I really don't know why it's being brought up again
    Anyways, that's one.

The other dream I had was a bit funny, it was yesterday. I dreamt that I was a new siging for Inter , and I was incorporated in the Viola match in the 17th minute replacing an injured Adriano, and played a great game, passing, assisting that the CN was shouting my name by the end of the first half, the second half I excelled and scored a great shot from aboiut 30 yards out to the top corner, I ran like my behind just caught fire and went towards the CN that was shouting my name and Inter Inter, and grabbed my jersey and kept kissing the logo and poining at it and shouting as hard as I can and then pointed to the skies to thank God for the goal in an excellent debut game, the game by then was 3-1, and the Ibra scored his goal to make it 4-1, it almost became 5 if it weren't for a last minute dive by Ulfajusi to save my shot on goal from entering the empty goal after Ibra managed to get past Frey and pass it to me to finish, but Ijfalusi came from no where to deny me my 2nd of the game. Till the derby I had scored 8 goals, and played in every singlke game from the Viola to the derby, sub or a starter.

The dream then took a fast forward to "THE GAME", the derby with Ronaldo playing in red and black and me as a sub for Adri or Ibra, Crespo, Choutos and Recoba and Cruz were injuried. The CN gave Ronaldo what he deserved of mistreatment, trash thrown at him, a flare almost hit his bald head, it was a nightmare for Adri to come near the CN, the game was one of the most exciting derbies in 5 years, more exciting that the 4-3 game this season, but the half ended in a 0-0 draw,. to increase the atttack, I eneered instead of an Injuried Dacourt who was replacing injuried Cambiasso in the line-up, i was a thrid striker, but not inside the penalty area, just hovering outside, the second half was exciting, and I had chances alongside Adri and Ibra, then in the 90th minute, a fast counter left it a 3-3 challenge for us against Milan, me Ibra and Adri, Ibra had the ball on the right fast as he could then I switched positions with Adri, him taking the near post and I took the far, me outrunning him in front,Ibra chipps it to me, I manage to outpace Nesta and managed to score through a perfect left foot volley to Dida's left bottom corner of the goal at the side of the CN, sdame celebration and the GM was in ecstacy. I then pointed at Ronaldo and then reached out for the INter logo, poited at it and kissed it and thank God for the goal and the to the fans thank9ing them, Ronaldo looked down to the ground

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Man I remember when I felt really scared when I was like 7 I had the same ****ing dream for like a week of some man with a chainsaw..
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    RONALDO (the re

Australia

lol, maybe u should stop watching texas chainsaw massacre

btw, are everyone's dreams colour or B&W??

PS. even though u think its colour, its actually B&W and ur brain fills in the colour
    http://i47.tinypic.com/106hq42.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Boys San Interista View Post
    Money where Sandrodiosi easily had could wipe the ass of azz off, till it was glimming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    he was one win away from a treble, so i wouldn't argue with his testicle oriented man-management techniques

Well here is something scientific and poven, I don't know how, but I read it in a science magazine, a person's dream only lastes maximum 7 seconds