Thread: Torino - Inter (13 Jan 07)

Fav. Player
    RONALDO (the re

Australia

Torino - Inter (13 Jan 07)

i can see adriano starting this game
    http://i47.tinypic.com/106hq42.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Boys San Interista View Post
    Money where Sandrodiosi easily had could wipe the ass of azz off, till it was glimming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    he was one win away from a treble, so i wouldn't argue with his testicle oriented man-management techniques

Fav. Player
    Andreolli, J.Za

Quote Originally Posted by cloudq
    i can see adriano starting this game
    Yep i hope so, is Stankovic recovered for this game?

I hope Andreolli will play with Materazzi as CB.
    "Supporting Inter means deciding to make your life more complicated. It's like supporting the Indians against the cowboys, it means having a touch of masochism and melancholy." So wrote Italian journalist Beppe Severgnini, one of the most famous FC Internazionale Milano supporters, in his book Interismi. "We know we have chosen a difficult love, but this makes it even more beautiful."

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Torino
    Disqualified: Barone, Comotto.
    Cautioned: Ardito.

Fav. Player
    Andreolli, J.Za

And we miss Crespo and Dacourt.
    "Supporting Inter means deciding to make your life more complicated. It's like supporting the Indians against the cowboys, it means having a touch of masochism and melancholy." So wrote Italian journalist Beppe Severgnini, one of the most famous FC Internazionale Milano supporters, in his book Interismi. "We know we have chosen a difficult love, but this makes it even more beautiful."

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

I think Crespo will get the start this game if he is well
    Barone disqualified is certainly a good thing ^^

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi 23
    And we miss Crespo and Dacourt.
    no, they are only cautioned
    so we can expect this lineup

cesar - maicon, materazzi, cordoba, maxwell - zanetti, vieira, cambiasso, stanković - ibrahimović, crespo
    Balkanac

Fav. Player
    Andreolli, J.Za

Quote Originally Posted by SHAPESHIFTER

cesar - maicon, materazzi, cordoba, maxwell - zanetti, vieira, cambiasso, stanković - ibrahimović, crespo
    Owh okay sorry.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAPESHIFTER

We must be careful, this game is not as easy as it seems, they have nothing to lose and they're in pretty good form lately.

The 11 I expect:

JC

MAICON MATERAZZI CORDOBA J ZANETTI

FIGO VIEIRA CAMBIASSO STANKOVIC

ADRIANO ZLATAN
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    El Jardinero, I

Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    We must be careful, this game is not as easy as it seems, they have nothing to lose and they're in pretty good form lately.

The 11 I expect:

JC

MAICON MATERAZZI CORDOBA J ZANETTI

FIGO VIEIRA CAMBIASSO STANKOVIC

ADRIANO ZLATAN

Think this is the most probable one.. Maxwell still isn't looking 100% so 2 games in couple of days could be too much for him and Capitano could jump in.. Stankovic will probably be ready, while Crespo hasn't played since injury so I expect him to start on the bench..
    But I consider Burdisso will start instead of Cordoba as he himself declared yesterday: "Personally I feel well, I trained during the training camp in the past days and now I am at the service of the coach to make a gradual return"

hope to see Adri scoring again.. and again.. and again.. till he regains that so much needed self-confidence.. to once again become the one we use to know as L'Imperatore..
    Last edited by ragazzofortunato; 10 Jan 07 at 11:28.
    Tu sei l'assenza non vivo senza!!!

VISIT NOW: http://fcinter.nogonet.com
    Flash news, interviews.. all about Inter.. In Croatian..

Fav. Player
    Andreolli, J.Za

Quote Originally Posted by ragazzofortunato
    Think this is the most probable one.. Maxwell still isn't looking 100% so 2 games in couple of days could be too much for him and Capitano could jump in.. Stankovic will probably be ready, while Crespo hasn't played since injury so I expect him to start on the bench..
    But I consider Burdisso will start instead of Cordoba as he himself declared yesterday: "Personally I feel well, I trained during the training camp in the past days and now I am at the service of the coach to make a gradual return"

hope to see Adri scoring again.. and again.. and again.. till he regains full confidence to be once again the one we use to admire so much..
    I prefer Andreolli over Cordoba and Burdisso. But newspapers say today that it is most likely Andreolli will go on loan to Torino...

Probably

-----Zlatan-----Adriano--------

--------Figo or Deki------------

--Capitan--Cuchu---Vieira------

Maxwell--Matrix-Cordoba-Maicon

--------------JC---------------

-Adriano 100% starter without doubt.
    -Stankovic and Crespo isn't 100%. But possible Stankovic starter.
    -Maxwell great form. he better than Grosso in this season.
    -Cordoba or Burdisso. no problem.
    -tradition 4-4-2 definitely not our main tactic anymore.
    Last edited by DISCO ZZANG; 10 Jan 07 at 11:46.
    Next season Messi will be Inter player.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Yeah mate I gather you like Andreolli but you can forget him starting ahead of Cordoba or Burdisso...
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Ofcourse we all love to see our academy players become regulars at inter, but cordoba is a long time in this team and is also a great player. Than there is even burdisso. Andreolli should go to loan to torino where he can play more.
    MERDA ROSSONERA-TI ODIO

RISPETTO PER TUTTI...PIETA PER NESSUNO

PER L'HONORE DELLA MAGLIA SIAMO PRONTI ALLA BATTAGLIA

Vinci ad Atene, godi in Europa...torni in Italia e ti scopri un idiota -36

Fav. Player
    Andreolli, J.Za

Will i think we should give the talented youngsters more chances to play. Usually when a player of Inter go on loan he will never return...And if he returns he doesn't play.

and I think Inter will move for Chivu or Mexes in next two years. cause replacement Materazzi and Cordoba.

Fav. Player
    El Capitano,Adr

I think that barone ban is a big lose for Granata so there will be more easier for our midfield.

Fav. Player
    Andreolli, J.Za

Quote Originally Posted by DISCO ZZANG
    and I think Inter will move for Chivu or Mexes in next two years. cause replacement Materazzi and Cordoba.
    Chivu his representive just said to the press that Chivu want to stay at Roma till at least 2008...

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi 23
    Chivu his representive just said to the press that Chivu want to stay at Roma till at least 2008...
    Now 2007year. repeat I think Inter will move for Chivu or Mexes in "next two years"

Fav. Player
    Adriano

I hope Adriano continue with his Goooooooooooooooooals!!!

Fav. Player
    Andreolli, J.Za

Quote Originally Posted by DISCO ZZANG
    Now 2007year. repeat I think Inter will move for Chivu or Mexes in "next two years"
    Owhyeah, i still forget it's allready 2007.
    Last edited by Materazzi 23; 10 Jan 07 at 15:28.