Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Love & Relationships

Syria

10 years of FIF

Love & Relationships

I've noticed in the past few weeks we've had quite a few virgins around here...feel free to ask anything you wish to know, curious or to share with people.

Ask hamed and mike for gay issues, and kova for having it out with animals...

No seriously, how are the chicks with you guys? Im 20 and can not be arsed for relationships at this age. So the fact I slut myself around while im young is only to enjoy it, the girls hate it and think your messed up since you dont give them much but oh well.

I thought I wanted a relationship at a young age until I went out to an oldies night (25-30ish) where there were many Catanha's and I thought gee, I dont wana be doing that now..I can do it later

So for now, Find em, **** em, and flee.

ps. who on this board wants to guess whos pussy whipped?
    I can take a few wild shots, and potential ones. i.e. Hamed, Frisko

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by h2o

Ask hamed and mike for gay issues, and kova for having it out with animals...

Anyways i am here for ur advice (not Hamed,Mike and Kova though) I am living my last bachelor days since i think 2007 will mark the not single Ziyad..
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Hal you sick phuck!!

This thread is.... Good.

I don't want to have relationships as well, I can't. My longest relationship was 2 months. I mean, c'mon, I will be 19 in few months, and to be only with one girl?? Fuk it...

As for the gay issue, err... Don't know... I can't guess. And here in Macedonia, there aren't many gays, and those who are, are hiding from public, there aren't gay bars or something. Well, there is one, it was opened few months ago, I don't know it's name.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    I am 19 and never was with one girl a month
    Screw that at age 19! I want to feel free and watch every girl I like

˝So the fact I slut myself around while im young is only to enjoy it˝
    h2o, samo goes for me

I am in a 5 day relationship,and now I do think it will reach more then 30 days...but ...I allways think that...
    Until better one comes
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Cro Nerazzurro
    I am in a 5 day relationship,and now I do think it will reach more then 30 days...but ...I allways think that...
    Until better one comes

Or until You get bored with her, like I'm after a month...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Andreolli, J.Za

I got a new record with my girlfriend, 15 months.
    "Supporting Inter means deciding to make your life more complicated. It's like supporting the Indians against the cowboys, it means having a touch of masochism and melancholy." So wrote Italian journalist Beppe Severgnini, one of the most famous FC Internazionale Milano supporters, in his book Interismi. "We know we have chosen a difficult love, but this makes it even more beautiful."

Longest 'relationship' two weeks. I got to admit it was a hot bird and she played me well.
    "Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you."

mms://a233.v8534f.c8534.g.vm.akamais...ANA_750_en.wmv

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi 23
    I got a new record with my girlfriend, 15 months.

Wau then you beat my longest relationship with several miles, the longest relationship I have had is 6 weeks. To be quite honest that is my current relationship, the other relationships haven’t last longer then one month.

But I guess you are more willingly to get into a longer relationship when you get older, and realise that time as young man is getting to an end, I know that I’m not that old yet or that is what my girlfriend tells me, but I can see the 30’ies in the horizon and that scares the hell out of me, fortunately I still have one year before I turn 25, but that is also a horrible day here in Denmark mostly because we have a silly tradition here, where your friends and family throw cinnamon at you.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    Geez
    After I made that post I realised I am getting bored with my gf
    After only 5 days, and 2 going-outs

I am planing not to marry any day, most of all,not before once I have a home, car and safe job. That will happen in around 10 years, so until then,maybe even after, every girl is just a fun time to me. nothing more
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

You can hardly call you girl for your girlfriend; your relationship is more like a short affair. Maybe you’re not ready for more then affairs, but I guess you’ll change your mind when you get older I know I did….

Greece

10 years of FIF
    You mean that boys like girls? Yuck!

From Dennis the Menace

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkel
    You can hardly call you girl for your girlfriend; your relationship is more like a short affair. Maybe you’re not ready for more then affairs, but I guess you’ll change your mind when you get older I know I did….
    Actually, you are right
    And I know it will change in 5-10 years
    But I like it now the way it is, maybe I would only love to be in different city, or maybe country, cause girls from my town(most of them) -are hot, but damn stupid and million other bad things, so even affair with them is ... not something I want...

Fav. Player
    Andreolli, J.Za

, cause girls from my town(most of them) -are hot, but damn stupid and million other bad things, so even affair with them is ... not something I want...
    Is it so badly for you? I'm sorry for you!
    "Supporting Inter means deciding to make your life more complicated. It's like supporting the Indians against the cowboys, it means having a touch of masochism and melancholy." So wrote Italian journalist Beppe Severgnini, one of the most famous FC Internazionale Milano supporters, in his book Interismi. "We know we have chosen a difficult love, but this makes it even more beautiful."

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Actually, you are right
    And I know it will change in 5-10 years
    But I like it now the way it is, maybe I would only love to be in different city, or maybe country, cause girls from my town(most of them) -are hot, but damn stupid and million other bad things, so even affair with them is ... not something I want...
    Wanna switch?

Girls here are quite smart, but most of them are The good ones are pretty good though

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Stanko

i've been two years with the same girl and we're still together

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    Congrats

I don't know about switching Yuko...now...

Here, most of females are just for affairs. Thats why I call them whores.
    And that's why I got slapped like 20 times on new years eve when I was louder then music, screaming ˝All girls are whores!˝
    when I say All - I am talking about ,maybe, 95% of them in my town Split.
    Some are not but...

And it sounds good. Living around hot,dumb,easy chics, but after some time you wish to talk to someone normal.
    But on other days, it's fun... And easy

edited: Should add ˝Affairs˝ to the name of this topic

Greece

10 years of FIF
    We have many songs etc about that... "Die women die!!!!" (the title of one of them, translated of course)

I used to have a relationship, for over 3 years, but we broke up, as we didn't see of each other soon(she lived in a different town) and it didn't work for either. Can't get involved into another one after this, so I just "mock" the girls now

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    Mocker

There is a popular song in Croatia from popular bend. Song is called ˝Kurve˝ translated ˝Whores˝ sluts...whatever

song is great, and somewhere in song there is a text.... ˝...was I wrong, when I laughed, when everyone told me every female is a whore...˝

I told DJ to put that song on new years eve, he did-cause we are friends, and I got CRAZY!
    Was jumping, breaking glasses, exing drinks, climbing on chairs and singing it. Everyone looked at me. I continued to sing it and entered female toilete, screaming and singing it.
    I never in my life recived that much punches in my face from females
    Ofcourse it didn't hurt, and most of them did it with smiles, but I wasn't jokking...They probablly thought I was just kidding...
    But I wansn't
    I do think that about them, every 10th girl isn't but....

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

Yeah, "Kurva"!! Great song Cro...

ANIMALS?!?!?! helal??! .. Don't know where did you get this idea.. If you think about monkey I planned to buy.. it was suppose to be my pet-friend!!

Anyway..on TOPIC...My longest relationship was 5 months.. 2 years ago.. These days I'm more like a one-night-stand type of guy.. But you never know when will the love of your life show up!!
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    I was just waiting for Kova to get involved into this ...
    5months
    Just thinking of me with one girl for few months....LOL!!!!!!!

But I allways say Bravo to everyone that do it