Thread: David Beckham joining LA Galaxy

David Beckham joining LA Galaxy

Is this the move for America to be more integrated with the "World Game"? or is it the new trend to start with Becks and then act as final resting places for "formely" huge players such as Arabian clubs and such?

Also check what Becks is saying regarding his move and the talks with Real, he says they offered him an extension!
    http://la.galaxy.mlsnet.com/news/tea....jsp&team=t106

Real madrid is really mad.
    True love, It's suicide.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    EVen if i hate becks and think he s overrated he sould heave done better than this i mean playing fotball in the USA when he could have still be a sub player fore most of the big teams in europe, ore join a smaller team and be the star there!!
    Anyway i guess this just shows that becks is more a modeö then a player
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Rumours say he is going to cash 250 mil $ in next 5 years there.
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    250!?!? What the hell is wrong with the world? 250 is way too much for any player, let's not speak about Becks...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Yes, it's a 5 yaer deal for $250 million, Zidane's record sell is 70 million Euros, that's 90,481,945 USD, then this is a new record?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

yup a new record and Capello said hes never gonna play for Real again this season... wonder wat he will do now... fly to US and enjoy first?

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Karim
    Yes, it's a 5 yaer deal for $250 million, Zidane's record sell is 70 million Euros, that's 90,481,945 USD, then this is a new record?
    BOoo u re mixing up two different things Zidans transfere fee was 70 mios !!
    Beckham is on a free agent!!
    Those 250 mios is he s wage over the five years!!
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

OH yes, I forgot about that free agent part

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    It's soo sad it didn't happened !!! Instead Scientology will have some new members and more cash

Rossoneri 'had won Becks race' Saturday 13 January, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newspapers claim David Beckham was all set to sign for Milan before Tom Cruise convinced him to join LA Galaxy instead.

Out of contract at the end of the season with Real Madrid, the former England captain had been a target for both San Siro sides.

“If Beckham had stayed in Europe, it would’ve been with Milan. At the end of the day he opted for Los Angeles and informed us of his decision,” stated Vice-President Adriano Galliani.

The ‘Gazzetta dello Sport’ insists that the Rossoneri had a deal to bring him to Serie A worth £2.8m per season for three years and including his entire lucrative image rights.

International agent Ernesto Bronzetti reportedly met with Becks and representative Terry Byrne in the Calle Serrano office to discuss the details.

The proposal was ready to be accepted on Wednesday, but a conversation with actor Cruise changed his mind and he plumped for a £128m switch to LA Galaxy.

"I was on the phone to him for about an hour Thursday night and an hour the night before," revealed Beckham.

"Obviously I asked him for his advice because he is a very wise man and a very good friend of mine. It's going to be a big help for us to have friends when we arrive in LA."
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

lol what a joke this is and if he becomes a scientologist its even a bigger joke!

Spain

too bad he didn't join milan, madrid is a circus even without the spice boy.