Thread: Quality of Inter's Transfers

Quality of Inter's Transfers

Every year Inter signs a world class player but then spends money on mediocre players . Players of Inter calibre are: Cannavaro, j.Zanetti, Vieri.
    Not Karagounis or C.Zanetti .I have been reading this forum of late and understand Materazzi is a favourite his concentration is poor and is liable to make stupid mistakes: for example Valencia should have had a penalty in the quater finals of the Champions league but we were saved by poor refering, he is not an Inter player who have been notorious for brilliant defending.
    Inter have had a good transfer campaign until they sicned Choutos we already had Vieri, Adriano and Recoba who are world class and we add him to the wage bill.
    COME ON INTER BUCK UP YOUR IDEAS!
    TO LONG WE HAVE BEEN THE LAUGHING STOCK OF ITALY!

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    We've already had a thread discussing and rating each and every one of our signings this season, i'll look around and find it for you.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Ok, i found it for you. It's located in the Players & Coaches forum. You'll find the thread to talk about our new players by clicking here.

Btw, welcome to Forza-Inter. Looking forward to your contribution to the community.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Closed.

Handyo