Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Handball World Champs 2007- Germany

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF

Handball World Champs 2007- Germany

Nice games so far but today WC really starts, poor selections are out and real tournament begins.

Croatia showed the best form so far and they played brilliant first three games, and of course Ivano Balić is the best player, pure magic.

France unexpected lost from Iceland but they are still dangerous, Germany have one defeat(Poland), that three selection plus Spain are main contenders for medals by bookmakers.

I would add two more selection who are very dangerous, thats Tunis and Denmark, if you guys like to bett be carefoul with that two teams.

Tonight is a great game:Croatia-Denmark, any predictions from Max,Kova,Cro...
    Last edited by Hasan; 25 Jan 07 at 13:17.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    win from croatia
    not an easy one, but no drama will be at the end

Tunnis is dangerous, and hosts germany ofcourse

those 2 with croatia are favorites, but we are winning it this year.
    Forza SULIĆ, my fav.player!
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano!

hmm it doesnt seem that there are many people on this forum who are interested in handball.Probably because were too eupforic with Inter! heh. Anyway Im watchin the championship but my TV only shows Slovenian and Croatian games.I just hope that our team can finaly get to quarterfinals.It would be about freaking time!
    Jube where are U ?????

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

Man I love it, just let me finish with my exams on Friday so I can watch all games.

We're doing great so far, beating Denmark and Norway (Angola and Czech Republic as well) so I'm really hopeful we can make it into the last 4.

As far as I'm concerned either Croatia or Spain will win the tournament.
    100% record when attending games, Moratti, please hire me!

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

Good idea to open this thread, Hasan..

Nice win against Denmark tonight..It hasn't been easy, but we were in the lead the whole match..Balić was the best once again, what to say about him other than 'Michael Jordan' of handball..

I haven't seen much of other NT's, only the ones we played against..Croatia is maybe the biggest favourite, Spain, France and Iceland are not too far off..

Tommorow we play Hungary, slight surprise for me as I expected Norway alongside Denmark to qualify..Nothing less than a win is expected though, Forza Pakleni!
    MILAN A.C.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    We only miss one in-form goalie
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Cro Nerazzurro
    We only miss one in-form goalie
    True..Our defense was very solid so far, you can just imagine how would it all look if we had an in-form goalie..Though I have to say Jerković made some great saves in crucial periods..

Talking about goalies, I heard Hungary has a great one, Punjezović I think..Anyway, I sure hope he doesn't have a good night today..
    MILAN A.C.

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

Hehe..Talking about goalies, Jerković was MOM against Hungary..I'm taking back everything I said, no problems with the goalies at all..

Croatia-Hungary 25-18..Lacković also woke up, I guess there isn't a single weak spot in our team anymore..Thumbs up for our supporters in Germany, at moments it seems like we're playing in Croatia already..
    MILAN A.C.

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

Well it was obvious that you were the favorites for this clash. We missed our Man of the Tournament GK, plus the refereeing was atrocius at times but the win was deserved, congrats!

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Croatia was too strong for Hungary tonight, definetlly main contenders for a gold.

Dominikovic is back?
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

Thanks, Zamat..That wasn't a nice match to watch, plenty of mistakes on both sides, don't know for Hungary but it was our worst display so far..You really miss in-form Nagy and one quality center as well..

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan
    Dominikovic is back?
    Yes..IHF made an exception and allowed Dominiković to play for Croatia in our next match vs Czechs..
    MILAN A.C.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Croatia-Spain for 10 minutes...

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

Yes, we've beaten both Czech Republic and Spain and we're the only team without a defeat..I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with the approach to the match cause it was obvious that the winner of this group is going to face France, not an easy opponent surely..

Both managers calculated and the best players were playing less the they're used to..I'm glad we won and especially cause Spain, because of defeat, will probably go against Germany in 1/4 which surely won't be much easier than to face France..

In other matches, Hungary is playing against Russia for the place in 1/4 and ironically the winner will face Poland, the team everyone wanted to get cause they seem to be the weakest team in the other group..
    MILAN A.C.

Denmark will win. Wait and see. I normally don't watch Men's handball, but I'll make an exception if we reach the final.

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    Denmark will win. Wait and see. I normally don't watch Men's handball, but I'll make an exception if we reach the final.
    Denmark is a solid team, though I don't believe they'll win the tournament..They also have a bad record in past Championship's, never better than 3rd..

Not to mention they already lost two matches, one of them against the probable champion, Croatia..
    MILAN A.C.

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    When we beat Denmark in the 1st Round, that was one of the greatest sporting moments of my life. We came back from an almost impossible situation to win it by 1 goal.

We're up 15-12 vs Russia at HT. C'mon boys!!!!

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

We've lost a ****in heartbreaker, conceded 2 secs before the end

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano!

well we showed that this is yet another year of humiliation for our team.I dont think we are capable of gettin into quarterfinals ever.
    Jube where are U ?????

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Tomorow are quaterfinalls:

Germany-Spain 17.30
    Croatia-France 20.00

Poland-Russia 17.30
    Iceland-Denmark 20.00

Very bad "draw" for all favorites, I think Spain will be out and Croatia against France will be great game. Denmark will play in semi-finalls and Russians will take a medal.
    I fell sory for Hungary, they played very nice tournament.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    Croatia is full of confidence, and even when we are behind few goals, they allways come back.Allways!

They deserve gold allready, and I belive it will end like that. but let's wait and see