Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Trophy [ Vs Juventus & Milan ]

Jimmy

Tim Trophy [ Vs Juventus & Milan ]

Tuesday 27th of July, Inter will play two friendlies against Milan and Juventus. This is called the Tim Cup and Inter has been successfull througout the years in this Cup. Albeit, not a very prestigious Cup, it is a chance for all teams to prepare themselves for the season.

While many has travelled to Japan, Roberto Mancini has called up these players for this game:

Keepers:

Alberto Fontana
    Alex Cordaz

Defenders:

Nicolas Burdisso
    Ivan Cordoba
    Marco Materazzi
    Gonzalo Sorondo
    Giuseppe Favalli
    Giovanni Pasquale
    Daniele Semenzato
    Simone Fautario

Midfielders:

Esteban Cambiasso
    Belozoglu Emre
    Juan Veron
    Dejan Stankovic
    Cristiano Zanetti
    Andy Van der Meyde
    Omar Laribi

Strikers:

Obafemi Martins
    Julio Cruz
    Nicola Ventola
    Domenico Germinale
    Matteo Momente'

The players in Yellow are youth players.

(Omar Laribi)

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Best of Luck Inter...Isnt this the tournament where they only play one half?
    Shouldnt they at least play full games...I mean that would be more beneficial and truly more of a chance to play all the players enough time to evaluate them.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Yes, it is 2 x 45 minutes. Two games of 45 minutes vs. Rubentus and BBilan. But there should be a good chance of seeing lots of subs. Also bear in mind that we played not too long ago vs. Shanghai.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

It may only be a friendly but I still want us to obliterate both Juve and AC Milan sending their fans heads spinning

Hopefully the team puts on a great display and wins both games claiming the trophy like last season.

Jimmy
    I dreamt about the Tim Cup a couple of nights ago. I was at the San Siro and watched the game Inter - Milan live. We beated them 11-1.
    So a very surreal dream.

Anyway.... Beating Milan is a must. Why? Because we´re weeks ahead of them in our preparation. We should be in much better physical shape. So losing to them, would be just bad.

Juventus though are on the same level as us. Even ahead, since they started their pre-season a week before us.

ladies and gentlemen!!
    I hope to see video live.
    who can help me !!
    I have no girlfriend,
    inter is my girlfriend !!
    sky have two colours:blue and black,
    so does inter!!

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by internausicaa
    ladies and gentlemen!!
    I hope to see video live.
    who can help me !!
    Try this one:

http://wwitv.com/tvtv/7764.asx

Fav. Player
    Giacinto Facche

Hmm, I’m not sure LA7 will broadcast this match Pravesh

Canale 5 will, hopefully!!!
    "There's another flare smoking in the box now...This referee is a clown" - Eurosport
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBacchus
    You know each year we say "Dream Attack" and then that becomes "Bad Attack".

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by MoH
    Hmm, I’m not sure LA7 will broadcast this match Pravesh

Canale 5 will, hopefully!!!
    Have you got the link to watch Canal channel, or any channels' where we can watch the match in internet ?

can anyone tell me which channels are showing this game LIVE tonite ??
    All the chanels, whether it's Italian or Arab or ??

btw, guys check this site (media hopper): http://www.internettvlist.com/tv/pag...ive+webcasting

and do tell me, if you get to watch the match

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Please I'm not very sure how to post about matches... I think I read somewhere that you're not supposed to post the results because someone might not be watching the game live. I think that means not posting IN OTHER THREADS, but it would be ok to post about the TIM cup in THIS thread?

The other day I was watching the Copa America final and I was about to post stuff about the game in the Adriano conquering America thread but then this doubt stopped me.

Please enlighten me
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by frisko
    Please I'm not very sure how to post about matches... I think I read somewhere that you're not supposed to post the results because someone might not be watching the game live. I think that means not posting IN OTHER THREADS, but it would be ok to post about the TIM cup in THIS thread?

The other day I was watching the Copa America final and I was about to post stuff about the game in the Adriano conquering America thread but then this doubt stopped me.

Please enlighten me
    http://forza-inter.com/rules.htm

REVEALING OTHER RESULTS
    This is a very important rule, because we want to show respect to our members. This rule is about YOU not telling or talking about the result in a topic that is irrelevant to the match. This is for the reason that many people see games delayed and don´t want to know the result while Inter is playing a game. So do NOT post results or talk about a game in official match-threads for Inter games. The Italian forum is the place where you are supposed to post it.

=================

But I doubt that rule applies in friendly matches as well. I don't think so. But it does apply in the official matches - Serie A and so on.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pravesh

http://forza-inter.com/rules.htm

REVEALING OTHER RESULTS
    This is a very important rule, because we want to show respect to our members. This rule is about YOU not telling or talking about the result in a topic that is irrelevant to the match. This is for the reason that many people see games delayed and don´t want to know the result while Inter is playing a game. So do NOT post results or talk about a game in official match-threads for Inter games. The Italian forum is the place where you are supposed to post it.

=================

But I doubt that rule applies in friendly matches as well. I don't think so. But it does apply in the official matches - Serie A and so on.

Ok that doesn't make sense to me (the things I highlighted in bold in the quote).

If you don't watch a game and you don't wan't to know the result, you won't go in a thread about that game right? So you should be able to post results and comments about the game in the relevant thread.

You shouldn't post results or comments in other threads because someone could be browsing the forums and just avoiding that particular match topic, right?

Pravesh stop confusing me lol
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Canale 5 tonight

Italian Canale 5 will broadcast the games tonight. From what I can see, they don't also send streaming on web.

You might all know about this site....but if not, check http://www.knplogic.co.uk/sport to see which TV-stations that send the games live.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by frisko

Ok that doesn't make sense to me (the things I highlighted in bold in the quote).

If you don't watch a game and you don't wan't to know the result, you won't go in a thread about that game right? So you should be able to post results and comments about the game in the relevant thread.

You shouldn't post results or comments in other threads because someone could be browsing the forums and just avoiding that particular match topic, right?

Pravesh stop confusing me lol

Ok, I thought you would understand after going through that rule.
    Anyway, I will try again.

According to the rule, you can visit all the threads except one and don't have to worry about the results of the matches you don't want to know.
    You should avoid : Italian League - "Serie A" thread, that's it. We are just allowed to discuss about the results in one thread, which I just mentioned.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Are we expecting line-up like this for the evening matches...

-------------------Fontana----------------
    Burdisso--Cordoba--Materazzi--Favalli
    -------------C.Zanetti--Veron-----------
    Stankovic--------------------------Emre
    ---------------Martins---Cruz------------

In the defence, Burdisso and Cordoba can switch positions. In the midfield, there might be Cambiasso instead of Cristiano, but that I don't hope. And maybe Mancini puts slightly different line-ups for the games. Like Ventola for other striker, Cambiasso/Cristiano swap and Andy Van der Meyde to the right flank.

Do you guys remember/know how was it a year ago, did Cuper changed the line-ups for each 45-minute?

Fav. Player
    Oh I can't deci

Is this match going to be televised (Rai, Goltv)...any channe that might be shown in the states?

Or maybe theres a site online that may show it? Please help, Im dying to see Inter play already.
    TI AMO INTER

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Tim Cup Schedule:

(1) Inter Vs Juventus
    (2) Milan Vs Inter/Juve (loser of the first match)
    (3) Milan Vs Inter/Juve (guess who )

There's still more than 6 hours left for this Cup, so I doubt I would be following it.

Jimmy
    I don´t believe in subs in these games, when it´s only 45 minutes, unless it´s an injury.

Therefore, I want two different lineups for each game. The youth players will act as subs in case a player need to rest or something.

This is my starting lineup against Juventus:

Fontana

Fautario - Cordoba - Sorondo - Favalli

Van der Meyde - Cambiasso - Laribi - Emre

Ventola - Momente'

And hence this is my lineup against Milan:

Cordaz

Burdisso - Semenzato - Materazzi - Pasquale

Stankovic - C. Zanetti - Veron - Van der Meyde/Emre (22.5 minutes each)

Cruz - Martins

Germinale is the odd man out.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF

MILANO - Le formazioni ufficiali di Inter-Juventus, la prima delle tre mini-gare di 45' minuti del Trofeo Tim, in programma questa sera allo stadio "Giuseppe Meazza" (inizio ore 20.30):

Inter: Fontana, Cordoba, Burdisso, Materazzi, Favalli, Stankovic, C.Zanetti, Veron, Emre, Cruz, Martins
    Panchina: Cordaz, Pasquale, Sorondo, Cambiasso, van der Meyde, Ventola, Semenzato, Fautario, Momentè, Germinale, Laridi
    All. Roberto Mancini

Juventus: Buffon, Thuram, Tacchinardi, Blasi, Zebina, Legrottaglie, Zambrotta, Camoranesi, Olivera, Miccoli, Zalayeta
    Panchina: Chimenti, Iuliano, Chiellini, Birindelli, Pessotto, Trezeguet, Appiah, Tudor, Brighi, Del Piero, Ferrara, Baiocco
    All. Fabio Capello

Arbitro: Bertini di Arezzo

-----------------------

may be like this:

------------------- fontana -------------------

cordoba -- burdisso -- materazzi -- favalli

stankovic -- c.zan ------- veron ----- emre

------------- martins ---- cruz ---------------

Surely it is.

Fontana

Café/Bur - Café/Bur - Matrix - Fav

Deki - Verón - The Hammer - Emre