Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Serie A/B/C Suspension

Fav. Player
    RONALDO (the re

Australia

Serie A/B/C Suspension

what i wanna know is what is going to happen??

this is probably the worst thing that couldve happened to football, and even worse since inter is far and away the best team in serie a up to this point

now the federation whats to suspend all competition and literally leaving everything undeclared until next season

the only thing positive about this is that juventus would stay in serie b for another season

but seriously, if this continues, i cant help but think it might be some spastic conspiracy to deny inter the scudetto
    http://i47.tinypic.com/106hq42.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Boys San Interista View Post
    Money where Sandrodiosi easily had could wipe the ass of azz off, till it was glimming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    he was one win away from a treble, so i wouldn't argue with his testicle oriented man-management techniques

Fav. Player
    King Marco Mate

I dont think they will suspend it until next season. This is Italy, they always talk too much... Football is too big for them. Maybe one or two weeks, and then it will begin again, i think. Some stupid cataniafans wont stop us, no way!

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Croatia

according to sports.it the championship will continue on 17th February....
    Balkanac

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

at leastwe'vestill got champions league
    Take What's Yours......

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

You can guess what great form we'll be in against opponents who play league games regularly...
    100% record when attending games, Moratti, please hire me!

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

tru dat Zamat.Those catania fans, including all the other fans that do this kinda crap are fcking faggots for real. This incident came rite after that other one down in the third division i think it was samartisse or sumthin like dat, and that officer that died was the straw that broke the camels back. how do these ppl get flares in the stdaium? bak in 2001, an inter fan was it threw a motorbike . How does that happen? They need to be stricter. English football used tobe maaad, with crazy fans starting crazy sht, but look at it now. messina president's rite, we need to follow their rules cause ours aint workin.
    Take What's Yours......

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

I'm not really keen on banning flares and smoke bombs. They can create a hell of a sight, just look at our recent Italian tricolor coreo!
    The solution would be CCTV, you can use flares, but the moment you throw it on the pitch --> out you go!

English rules were effective in limiting violence _in_ the stadium, but not outside it (which was the case in Catania). Of course the English hooligans are not making trouble in EPL matches anymore, but don't think that they just disappeared all of a sudden. In the second and lower divisions, teams like Millwall, Stoke City etc still have notorious hooligans whose clashes leave parts of towns in ruins. It's just that they're not causing any trouble in the stadiums, and English don't give so much publicity to it as Italians do.
    100% record when attending games, Moratti, please hire me!

Fav. Player

Canada

But look how gay and lame the English crowd looks it looks like a ****ing NBA game. Flares, flags, smoke bombs is what Serie A is all about it's the atmosphere but punks like this give it a bad name.
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Italian Serie A is going through it's worst possible crisis, I doubt we would be able to see it's glorious moment again in decades.

Just as I thought the World Cup has bought a glimmer of hopes to Italian football, then there's something like this happen.

It sounds hopeless, but almost every team in Italian league has a minority groups of vigorous fans, how long will it take to recover the loss of reputation of this league?
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Deki, Maxwell,

Serie A was best league on world and now it crap...now it may get suspended!
    serie A is not yet suspended and games are only moved,but if players and supporters continue like this i can bet wholle season will be suspended an we wont get anything!
    i wonder if that happend can we still play in CL?

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    But look how gay and lame the English crowd looks it looks like a ****ing NBA game. Flares, flags, smoke bombs is what Serie A is all about it's the atmosphere but punks like this give it a bad name.
    Agreed. Only a few stadiums in England even have an atmosphere nowadays and it's not even comparable to the big teams in Italy, barring Juventus home games.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    I really undarstand that Catania fans after I saw that two goals of Palermo, first was clear offside and second one was clear playing with a hand, so I know how I fell after that games against Milan&Juve in the past when we was stollen.

I think Rossina was the referie and after mistakes like that he must be punished, but like allways, hurted is someone who didn't have anything with that situation.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

As much as I hate english football or anything to do with it, you guys have to admit, english police have done a wonderful job of controlling hooliganism, which was so evident over there in the 80s. Crowd over there arent allowed to bring whatever they feel like in to the stadium.
    And its not about one person, these things are happening way to much in SERIEA these days. For once I will agree wtih Ancelotti, that Italian police needs to adopt a zero-tolerance policy, in regards with these matters.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    julio cesar, re

Croatia

im afraid that biggest problem for us with this stoppage of Serie A our squad will become a bit rusty, and then a few days after serie A continues we have a big game against Valencia
    -->If anything simply cannot go wrong, it will anyway.
    -->Every solution breeds new problems.
    -->The chance of the bread falling with the buttered side down is directly proportional to the cost of the carpet.

----- Murphy Law ------

Fav. Player
    Icardi

United States

10 years of FIF
    I rather have no smoke bombs and flares than people dying. Who cares about flares? If we can't watch football then with them, then screw them.
    Forza Nerazzurri!

Quote Originally Posted by bjwam4
    I rather have no smoke bombs and flares than people dying. Who cares about flares? If we can't watch football then with them, then screw them.
    Exactly. Safety must always come first. Attendance might even increase, if 'regular' fans feel that the stadium will be safer without the hooligans.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Can i ask for the match of this season it is derby Inter-Milan(on 11March).

I have already payed for the match ticket. Now I am not so sure, if people will be able to watch the game on the stadium. I am wondering if the stadium will be full at all ??

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris
    Can i ask for the match of this season it is derby Inter-Milan(on 11March).

I have already payed for the match ticket. Now I am not so sure, if people will be able to watch the game on the stadium. I am wondering if the stadium will be full at all ??
    Boris my friend. You,me Riku and Zamat are in the same position. All we can do is pray and hope. If the situation stays like it is at the moment no fans will watch the derby.

San Siro has a 5 star uefa rating same rating as stadio olympico in rome but San Siro isn't allowed to have fans but stadio olympico is.

Total BS to me.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Spain

Let's hope they forgive all this bullshit about the closed doors next week, we kill football wth that.
    Have faith guys, the past week they were talking about not playing a single game until next year, and now they say to play sunday, next step is to forgive that bullshit.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    Boris my friend. You,me Riku and Zamat are in the same position. All we can do is pray and hope. If the situation stays like it is at the moment no fans will watch the derby.

San Siro has a 5 star uefa rating same rating as stadio olympico in rome but San Siro isn't allowed to have fans but stadio olympico is.

Total BS to me.

Yeah and considering that some Jube fans were saying that the FIGC board and staff were all Interista's, we should be the only team allowed to host games. .

Its BS,Stefan, thats what the Calcio board is.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.