Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Cagliari (17 Feb 07)

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Inter - Cagliari (17 Feb 07)

Our last game before Valencia.

16 in a row?

Cagliari have 1 win, 5 draws and 4 loses away so far so it won't be that easy.

FORZA INTER!!!
    Last edited by Michal; 12 Feb 07 at 13:25.
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Jimmy
    It's definitely confirmed that this game is played on Sunday, isn't it?

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Croatia

no, it will be played on saturday...at 15.00hours
    Balkanac

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    It's definitely confirmed that this game is played on Sunday, isn't it?
    On Lega Calcio site there is a Sunday date for this game (on inter.it and Cagliari's page there is still Saturday's date).

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Croatia

Balkanac

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

OK, I've edited it and let's wait for inter.it official announcement.

Jimmy
    Right, that puts me in a quandary. I'm having a party on Saturday, and two of my friends will be at my house at the time the match is played. They aren't at all interested in football.

The plan was to tape the match if it was played on the evening, but not sure how I can last for that long without finding out the result if it's played on the day.

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

Maybe some regular starters like Paddy will be rested. The game against Valencia is approaching soon. And I guess our striker duo may even become Ibra+Cruz.

From inter.it
    The Serie A Week 24 match between Inter and Cagliari will take place at 15:00 on Saturday 17 February, the Lega Calcio has announced.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

I think Ibra will come on as sub just to get some fitness, dont think mancini wanna risk him before playing Valencia. Or if hes starter, he should be substituted later to make sure he will not get exhausted. Dacourt will prob play before Cambi or Viera.
    Grosso might be given the nod to see how he perform but more likely Maxwell will start for Valencia

Hungary

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    The plan was to tape the match if it was played on the evening, but not sure how I can last for that long without finding out the result if it's played on the day.
    when taping important matches i used to switch off my self phone and warn everyone around me not to tell me ANY results coming up in the meantime
    it worked:] though they said i'm fanatic
    "All right, Mr. Wright!" - György Szepesi, 1953. 11. 25., Wembley (Hungary-England)

Fav. Player
    Milito

Hong Kong

81 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by szasza02
    when taping important matches i used to switch off my self phone and warn everyone around me not to tell me ANY results coming up in the meantime
    it worked:] though they said i'm fanatic
    What I usually do though, is to fast forward to the end of the tape and check the results. I guess I'm just too impatient.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

Quote Originally Posted by darsez
    What I usually do though, is to fast forward to the end of the tape and check the results. I guess I'm just too impatient.
    It never works for me man I always end up finding out what the score is and sit there watching the game knowing nothing will change the result. That is why I like watching games live.

Hey I just noticed you are currently living in New Haven. Do you go to Yale??
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Fav. Player
    Milito

Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Waleed
    It never works for me man I always end up finding out what the score is and sit there watching the game knowing nothing will change the result. That is why I like watching games live.

Hey I just noticed you are currently living in New Haven. Do you go to Yale??
    Yes, I do. Otherwise I won't be in this boring college town. I miss home

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

Quote Originally Posted by darsez
    Yes, I do. Otherwise I won't be in this boring college town. I miss home
    Oh shit we have an Ivy Leaguer up in here folks. Damn son, serenade us with some of that top tier knowledge.

Just kidding, so what are you majoring in at Yale??
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Fav. Player
    Milito

Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Waleed
    Oh shit we have an Ivy Leaguer up in here folks. Damn son, serenade us with some of that top tier knowledge.

Just kidding, so what are you majoring in at Yale??
    I am actually doing a PhD in Finance. Like our Inter, I might have looked good on paper but sucked in reality. While Inter are winning now, I still suck

Let's get back to the match topic (otherwise admins will kill us). PM me if you want to know more

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    PhD in Finance in Yale. Fuck yeah I'll kill you bro! Great going you have there man. Keep it up and help me do some money laundry in the future or something OK?

Fav. Player
    Milito

Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    PhD in Finance in Yale. Fuck yeah I'll kill you bro! Great going you have there man. Keep it up and help me do some money laundry in the future or something OK?
    Thanks guys

Hell yeah, if we have money we can fix some serie A matches

Syria

10 years of FIF
    If you guys refuse to discontinue this off topic discussion I will delete your post and give you all an official warning.

Fav. Player
    JZ

JC
    Maicon - Burdisso - Samuel - Grosso
    JZ - Dacourt - Solari
    Stan
    Cruz - Adriano/Ibra

I am desperate to see Samuel back in the first 11. 1 half each for Adriano and Ibra. May be Crespo on for Cruz after 60-65 mins