Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: The Big Centenary Birthday Present

Fav. Player
    RONALDO (the re

Australia

The Big Centenary Birthday Present

ok, so moratti has established that he is going to buy a VERY BIG NAME to mark Inter's big 100th birthday

so im thinking we should set up a poll to see who everyone would like to see wearing an inter shirt for the 2007/08 season

already, from previous discussions ive gathered that having either one of:

lionel messi
    ronaldinho
    steven gerrard
    xabi alonso
    cesc fabregas
    thierry henry
    cristiano ronaldo
    antonio cassano
    amantino mancini
    daniele de rossi

and i cant remember any other others that became subject of much discussion but feel free to add more names if theyre worthy
    Last edited by cloudq; 15 Feb 07 at 13:16.
    http://i47.tinypic.com/106hq42.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Boys San Interista View Post
    Money where Sandrodiosi easily had could wipe the ass of azz off, till it was glimming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    he was one win away from a treble, so i wouldn't argue with his testicle oriented man-management techniques

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Henry or Gerrard would tickle my fancy lol!

i want cesc and de rossi

Syria

10 years of FIF
    How do you know the present is not plans for a new stadium?

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by h2o
    How do you know the present is not plans for a new stadium?
    Wouldnt be much of a present we would have to wait ages for it so probly would be a player

would love to see Gerrard hes up with thoese strong physicall players like vieria and capitiano easly

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    From all of these, I would prefer Gerrard, as I said many times before...

However, I won't mind any of those... , Except henry, nd maybe Cassano, coz we don't need them..
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Messi will be the target. I would love to have him our team. Not sure how he would fit in the formation but I am sure mancio will find a way.

Messi would be present moratti would want to give.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    I want Messi.

But it will be the stadium. I'm quite sure about it.

We will have Stadio Fachetti announced in March.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    RONALDO (the re

Australia

i dont know about you, but unless a stadium has begun being built 2-3 years ago, its pretty much impossible to build a 5-star stadium in 5 months
    http://i47.tinypic.com/106hq42.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Boys San Interista View Post
    Money where Sandrodiosi easily had could wipe the ass of azz off, till it was glimming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    he was one win away from a treble, so i wouldn't argue with his testicle oriented man-management techniques

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Dude it doesnt have to be the stadium. It could be the announcement... You do know even before building it costs you millions and millions.

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I have a feeling it will be Henry...dont think we have space for him with Crespo, Adri n Ibra
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by rockball
    I have a feeling it will be Henry...dont think we have space for him with Crespo, Adri n Ibra
    well, crespo will leave for sure, cuz Chelsea still owns him....probably recoba too....but i see Cassano coming, not any other striker
    Balkanac

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter
    Messi+Gerrard added to our squad... Whoa!

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    Stadium would be great, but if it is a player then...
    World class c.defender

Smart one
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAPESHIFTER
    well, crespo will leave for sure, cuz Chelsea still owns him....probably recoba too....but i see Cassano coming, not any other striker
    Crespo will not leave for sure. He has made it quite clear he doesn't want to play in england. His wife will not go to England with him thats why he returned to england. Don't see chelsea forcing him to go back to england.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    Crespo will not leave for sure. He has made it quite clear he doesn't want to play in england. His wife will not go to England with him thats why he returned to england. Don't see chelsea forcing him to go back to england.
    well, it's me and you misunderstating eachother again...
    it's not like i want him to leave....but he didn't want leave Bilan either, and Chelski didn't ask for his opinion...
    hope he stays though, they don't get better than him
    Balkanac

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Don't forget we need a good replacement for Figo, I mean Solari has improved majorly but we need to spend some money on a prospect, someone that we can insert gradually into the grand scheme of things.

My first name is obviously Cristiano, lots of gossip on him so who knows. The pricetag is quite hefty and Fergie is not gonna let him go that easy. They'd probably want one of our star players, and quite frankly I don't want Cuchu, Adri or Ibra or any of our "younger" players to go for him. That would make the transfer relatively pointless. So no trades.

Gerrard is my official forbidden dream But considering he received death threats after he was linked with Chelsea a few years ago, I don't think they'd be too keen on letting him go for Italy either. I am also not positive he'd play well in Serie A, kinda clashes with his style. He certainly knows how to kill Milan tho (remember Istanbul?) and that's always a plus.

Messi is supposed to be our "official" target... But I'm def not sure 100 Mil is worth the hassle, I'd probably offer 75 on a good day. He's good and he could be the center of our new team, but I'd rather spread out and buy a few more players. He's still young and if he gets hurt, homesick, or cocky or whatever, that's 100 Mil not playing. By spreading out we can cover our options. I'd rather get the "next" Messi or Henry + 2-3 others.

Cesc, now there's a good target. He's been pretty quiet recently, even though he's a big name that teams should be fighting over. I bet he's still disappointed with the CL loss last year so he probably wants to win it with the Gunners before moving on. Winning the EPL should be on his mind too... He might have set out to do that before he leaves. And he's real young so no reason to rush offers for him.

Cassano is a definite no. NO NO NO. Too much of a gamble. We have an awesome environment that took decades to stabilize. Last thing we need is a firecracker like him.

I would love to steal Ronaldinho from AC Milan, they're all basically treating him like he plays for the cousins already.

Diego Ribas is not a big name but could fit the bill. He's probably gonna be one of our side transfers. Giovani Dos Santos could be nice too.

We should look into some Italian players, I feel like all we buy are Brazilian or Argentine players... Barzagli or Zaccardo could be some good investments, or Amelia. Also Buffon is approaching the end of his contract I believe (summer '08). I don't know how good JC and Toldo would feel about him though... DDR is basically the new Totti for Roma. There's no chance in hell he's gonna leave anytime soon. Give it a few years tho, if we post major success we might have some leverage on him.

I don't know... Ribery? David Villa? Saviola? Coloccini? Sneijder? A young goalkeeper?

Good names but nothing huge. Either way I feel that getting one big name is more of a gimmick rather han investing wisely across the board.
    Last edited by ristoman; 15 Feb 07 at 16:44.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    I think Cassano shouldnt be in this poll, just a couple of million euros, not a very big signing considering Moratti's deeeeeeeep pocket..

If we're not building a stadium, I think the player has to be one of C.Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and off course Messi. Nothing else will make the world sit up and notice.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    COLOCCINI, PLEASE NO!!!!!!

Cant think of any class class defenders that COULD leave ther club and join us

Andrade.
    Juan is getting better and better,..
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    a stadium would be beatifull but i think moratti would rather secure a Scudetto or a CL for a 100th year anni