Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Catania - Inter (25 Feb 07)

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Catania - Inter (25 Feb 07)

This won't be an easy way to our 17th win in a row. Catania have 6 wins, 3 draws and 2 loses at home. We won 10 matches away + 2 draws in Cagliari and Udinese.

Game will be played after our 1st match against Valencia so we can expect some bench players here.

Without fans of course.

FORZA INTER!!!
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

In Cesena makes it soo much easier for us without the atmosphere in Catania..
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Moratti, Mourin

Bahrain

Certainly the game will be played at Cesena with no fans and I think Catania's squad moral is at the lowest point possible after what happened in recent weeks.

Still like any other game in Serie A, Inter will not find it easy to win especially since Catania plays attacking football and can cause problems for us.
    "Inter has always been a crazy team, they lose when they need to win and vice versa. It's in their DNA...".

Sandro Mazzola

"Why haven't I kissed the Inter shirt yet? For one reason only: first I have to win and earn the faith of all those who support me in this adventure."

Samuel Eto'o

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

--------------Adriano---------Cruz----------------
    -----Solari----Cambiasso-----Dacourt-----Figo-----
    ----Grosso----Samuel---------Cordoba---Burdisso--
    ----------------------Toldo-----------------------

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

I agree. Wont be an easy win but definitely doable consider the squad that we have and hte low pt Catania is going thru.
    Plus, If we do well against Valencia on Wed, we definitely have the right mentality going into this match

I agree we have to slip up sometime but Catania at Cesena seems relatively easy. Inter are the most experienced side out there when it comes to playing behind closed doors.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

India

don't care about Serie A anymore

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Quote Originally Posted by Rimpel
    haha I can understand your feelings but this will be a test for our team to get back into action and play great. Get all thats needed to get back the form and get our #17

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    Ibrahimovic-Adriano
    Solari/Figo
    Zanetti-Dacourt-Stankovic
    Maxwell-Cordoba-Materazzi-Maicon
    Cesar
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player

Canada

I agree with Alvaro's lineup. We might as well test out what we'll be playing in Valencia. If I see Crespo even warm up to come on as a sub I'm closing the TV.
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Don't lose hope because of one negative result in the Champions league, Inter can still bounce back. I really doubt Valencia will be able to draw with this great Inter team twice. Don't start believing into all the bullshit talk about Inter only being strong in a weak Serie A. It's horseshit. That's just arguments constructed to belittle Inter's form, mostly from arrogant Juve fans who think Serie A is nothing without Juventus.

Don't let these foolish Milan and Juve fans deceive you into believing that Serie A isn't a tough competition and therefore not an honor to win. You don't stay unbeaten, win sixteen matches in a row if you're not a great team, in any league. Serie B, serie C, Turkish League, French, English whatever.

Just imagine playing in a league where everyone say that you have to win it or you are shit. In a league where you can win sixteen matches in a row and people still critize you, In a league where nothing is what it used to be and midtable teams are playing their heart out to get that fourth Champions League spot, bcause they know they wil never get a better chance. The pressure on Inter has this year been out of this World and the boys have delivered.

Add to that the tragic events and the effect on the stadiums because of it and you will have to see that Inter has handled every obstacle like champions.

It's a huge accomplishment and you should be proud if Inter win the scudetto.
    Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.

Dr. Napoleon Hill

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

India

Quote Originally Posted by DaRealest
    Don't lose hope because of one negative result in the Champions league, Inter can still bounce back. I really doubt Valencia will be able to draw with this great Inter team twice. Don't start believing into all the bullshit talk about Inter only being strong in a weak Serie A. It's horseshit. That's just arguments constructed to belittle Inter's form, mostly from arrogant Juve fans who think Serie A is nothing without Juventus.

Don't let these foolish Milan and Juve fans deceive you into believing that Serie A isn't a tough competition and therefore not an honor to win. You don't stay unbeaten, win sixteen matches in a row if you're not a great team, in any league. Serie B, serie C, Turkish League, French, English whatever.

Just imagine playing in a league where everyone say that you have to win it or you are shit. In a league where you can win sixteen matches in a row and people still critize you, In a league where nothing is what it used to be and midtable teams are playing their heart out to get that fourth Champions League spot, bcause they know they wil never get a better chance. The pressure on Inter has this year been out of this World and the boys have delivered.

Add to that the tragic events and the effect on the stadiums because of it and you will have to see that Inter has handled every obstacle like champions.

It's a huge accomplishment and you should be proud if Inter win the scudetto.
    you are right ofc, but I am just very disappointed atm :p

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    Dacourt is disqualified, ****ing great, now we miss all Dacourt,Cambiasso,Vieira...

Figo
    Solari-Stankovic-Zanetti
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

India

No Dacourt? Great.. hm

Maicon-Burdisso-Matrix-Maxwell
    Zanetti-Dacourt-Solari
    Stankovic
    Adriano-Ibra

lmao ops, idiot I mean Stankovic instead of Dacourt (who I pointed out was injured but still put him there lol ) and figo instead on stanko's position.
    Last edited by Rimpel; 22 Feb 07 at 17:47.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso; Adri

If we are missing Vieira, Cuchu AND Dacourt then Zanetti has to have a HUGE game and we should play

Mariano
    Solari,Zanetti, Dejan

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

I don't think we can test the squad agasinst Valencia this time. 3 out of 4 DM is absent in this game. What a disaster! The line-up should be like this:

-------------Adriano---------Cruz---------------
    -Solari------Zanetti-----Stankovic---M.Gonzalez-
    -Maxwell---Materazzi----Cordoba---Maicon/Nico--
    -------------------J.Cesar----------------------

I would be very surprised if Adri doesn't start this game. And with Mancio's work ethics, he will put Julio in the line-up, let him score and prove our criticism wrong. And with Cuchu, Oli and Paddy out, we can only have Capitano+Deki in the middle. Figo is fatigued, so he probably won't start. But I'm still not sure if Maicon will suit the 442 so I still have reservation for him playing.

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

No Dacourt? Great.. hm

Maicon-Burdisso-Matrix-Maxwell
    Zanetti-Dacourt-Solari
    Stankovic
    Adriano-Ibra
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca_Warrior
    If we are missing Vieira, Cuchu AND Dacourt then Zanetti has to have a HUGE game and we should play

Mariano
    Solari,Zanetti, Dejan
    Solari in the middle will be an absolute disaster

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

With three midfielders down and Figo still feeling the after effects of the CL it is Solari and Mariano's chance to ste up in this one. Especially Mariano if he can do something huge and catch Mancini's eye out there he could find himself in the starting line up for a couple of weeks.

He may not have the right match fitness but the guy can hustle his ass off and I see him as a lower grade Stan but with similar stamina.

Wouldnt mind seeing him get a run out for this game maybe not from the start but at least a solid sub role.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Spain

I would play Maaroufi anyday if we don't have the 3 dm's.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

I think Mariano is the safer bet over Marofi
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".