Thread: New Section ???

Fav. Player
    JZ

New Section ???

Can we have a seperate section for polls? Currently we have polls in individual threads ... but these polls become obsolete after a while and yet continues to be there (e.g. Mancini thread)

So why not have a seperate section for polls? time bound polls, mentioning the situation and reason behind requesting the poll.

Of course it wud make the work of the mods and admns a bit more difficult - what do u think of the idea?

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I don't think it's such a good idea.

I'll remove these outdated polls and members can just request for a new poll in any thread they want.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I've seen this in another forum. Realy not a good idea.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Boooo
    Bad idea...

Polls are better displayed in the relative topics. But it's true that some people don't know about polls because they are stranded in a topic they won't respond too, even if the poll has significance to them

I think I saw something similar in a forum, where, there's a place where a new event that happened(like a new poll, new topic etc) was displayed. Don't know if you understand what I mean, but I could direct the admins into a forum to check what I mean

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I also think it is not good idea... Then, we'll talk about the same things we talk in the other threads, with poll in it...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts