Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 11th March Derby Trip Report - RONALDO INFAME

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

11th March Derby Trip Report - RONALDO INFAME

Here's the short story of the trip made by Szasza, Beka and me:

We left Budapest with Szasza in the early afternoon on Saturday, and landed in Bergamo shortly before 3 pm. We jumped on the shuttle bus and got to Milano in about an hour. Our only problem was that we only knew the adress of the hotel and so it took us about an hour to find it, with the help of a very friendly local guy.
    We arrived at the hotel around 5 pm, met Beka who was already there with his friend Chris. After a short rest we set off to the Duomo, where we met Ken and picked up the tickets and had dinner afterwards. Then we went back to the hotel and since we needed to get up in time to get to the stadio, we went to bed after preparing our stendardo.

The next morning we got up early, had breakfast and left the hotel before 11 am to get to Meazza before the gates are opened at noon. Since the weather was nice we chose to walk, getting there in about a half an hour. Some 20 minutes after we arrived, the gates were opened and we entered the stadio.

On the way to the stadio

Tifosi at the gates

It was very early, so we bought some Curva material (I picked up a BOYS scarf and baseball cap) and found us a nice place in the section of the IMBASTISCI group, above BOYS.

We settled down in the sunshine (it was really warm) and watched the little Pulcini kids play. It must have been a fantastic experience for them, the Curva was almost full and they were greeted with some nice chanting.

Various flags, stendardi and the warm-up

We got our little plastic whistles ready as the teams came out for the warm-up. The minute pignaldo showed his fat face to the public, there was no stopping in deafening whistling and abusive chants until they left the field. Our boys got a nice greeting, but surprisingly the Curva only sang for Materazzi in person.

Video: Pazza Inter after warm-up
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lmpqbzVlys

As we prepared our coreo we put our stendardo away. A lot of ultras were impressed with it, they came up, took pictures of us and really appreciated that we came from Hungary for the game and made a stendardo for the occasion.

The capos were really preoccupied with organizing the coreo, and we started to display it as the teams came on. Some people in the 3rd tier apparentyl phucked up, the capos were screaming at them like hell, but apparently they corrected the mistake and the coreo was a huge success. Here I drawed our position on the coreo:

The atmosphere was fantastic throughout the game, in the 1st half we insulted pignaldo for the most of the time. His goal and his celebration just made us more angry, but now the objective has changed, afterwards chants were like 80% for the team, 20 % vs pignaldo.

Video: Part of the game
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrRHCwdWCGU

The second half began with another very nice coreo, we were waving the small blue flags on the left of the banner. Confidence in the Curva was growing as we saw the boys attacking bbilan fiercely at the beginning, then Cruz really set the tone for the 2nd half with his goal. His backheel move was fantastic, too bad he missed by a bit. Although we were into the last 15 minutes we were still confident of winning the game since we hardly gave bbilan a sniff. Then came the aggressive play of Cruz, his intelligent pass and Ibra's clinical shot which sent the Curva and the Meazza into raptures. We couldn't stay on our feet, everyone went crazy, it was a fantastic moment!

When the final whistle blew, we were screaming and clapping, and insulting bbilanisti, who apparently sat out the game in silence protesting against uncle fester & co. Apart from the "usual" chants (Milanista pezzo di merda, Milano siamo noi, Chi non salta rossonero eh eh) we sang "Vinceremo, vinceremo, vinceremo tricolor" (~We'll win the tricolor aka scudetto badge). We stayed for like 30 mins in curva, lifting our stendardo again. Then we left the stadio, Beka met some of his ex-schoolmates in the parking lot, we drank a beer to celebrate the win and then moved to the exit of the huge garage underneath Meazza, from where players exit.

Video: Final whistle
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5c_23i-F2E

Joy at the final whistle:

In case you didn't know the score

Beka, me and Szasza outside Meazza:

Anything new?

Our players were naturally very happy, everyone at least slowed down, sounded the horn and wawed to the like 200 tifosi gathered there, whilst bbilanisti drove away as fast as possible among verbal insults and "international signs" . uncle fester fled in the team bus, pirlo got away in a taxi etc.
    Some of our players were really friendly, Ibra pulled the window down and wawed to us, but f.e. Dacourt and Julio Cesar stopped and pulled the window down. Police tried to hold us back but we ran to their cars, everyone trying to congratulate them with a hug, handshake, people were trying to take close-up pictures and asked for autograms. Matrix was driven away by his wife in the family car. He didn't stop since he had his little kid sleeping in his arms but he winked and waved as well.
    Finally came Moratti, with a driver in his Jaguar, and I must tell you, he's a great guy. He stopped for a long time, pulled the windows down and shook hands and had a few words with everyone. He stood there for minutes and then finally drove away. I had the chance to tell him "Saluti da Ungheria" through the window, he heard it and nodded in appreciation.

I managed to take pictures of JC and Moratti:

Since it seemed there was no one left inside, we headed back to our hotel on foot, taking some pics of the stadio and graffitis along the way. It was almost 8 pm when we got back, so we had some fast-food dinner, and watched as merda game with a couple of drinks.

On Monday we woke up and picked up copies of Gazzetta, then after breakfast checked out and left the hotel. We went to Central Station, put our luggage in the deposit and bought our shuttle bus tickets, then (the weather was still very nice) walked around Duomo, had lunch. After lunch we bid farewell to Beka, whose plane was leaving earlier, then Szasza & me went to Meazza again cuz I wanted to buy my dad the official Inter tie. We walked around the stadio, watched the construction workers take over the place again, then finally went back to Centrale, hopped on the bus to Bergamo and left Italy around 9 p.m.

We'll be back next year!

Here, you can download all my pictures (about 50 in original quality) and the 3 videos in .rar:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TCTCB30R
    Last edited by Zamat; 13 Mar 07 at 23:42.
    100% record when attending games, Moratti, please hire me!

Fav. Player

Canada

Amazing shit Zamat ... I can't believe you actually saw the derby game in the CN it's been a dream of mine for the longest time bro I envy you!
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

outstanding experience...I envy you, in a good way of course. Great pictures. Thanks a bunch for sharing them with us.

Thanks bro
    FORZA INTER
    NON MOLLARE MAI

Fav. Player
    Stankovic

Bro, this report is off the hook!!! Amazing pictures, great words. Your stendardo is rely good as well. I must go soon.

Great job
    When you scored you went to celebrate with Mancini. What did you want to do to him?
    "I shook him a bit; I could have hurt him... (smiles). Jokes aside, when you score a goal there are ten seconds in which you forget everything."

Stankovic after milan match

Spain

Thanks for the pictures, amazing experience i guess

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Great stuff, bro. Thanks for sharing!

How many derbies have we won with FI members in the stands?

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Great report indeed. Thanks for sharing
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Indeed a gr8 experience....
    I will also be there someday!
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Hopefully I will 'live the dream' before I die.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Great report Zamat. Seems all us Interisti had a very nice time in milano.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    How many derbies have we won with FI members in the stands?

Ciao,
    Tim
    Well it's 2 visits, 2 wins for me. Moratti should pay for my trips, I bring the team luck.
    100% record when attending games, Moratti, please hire me!

Fav. Player
    Materazzi, Stan

Australia

nice stuff zamat.

sweet pics.
    hal says:
    but u should see the curves ive formed on the stomach i love touching myslef
    hal says:
    there i said it.

Brilliant!

I've got to do that one day.

Fav. Player
    R.Baggio

Zamat, excellent report bro, glad u had a good time. i didnt know you speak italian.
    Black N Blue Heart

Formerly known as Kaynerazzuri

England

Ah thanks so much for sharing this, really enjoyed reading and looking at pictures of your experience! You’ve made me and everyone else so jealous though!
    NERAZZURRI

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    This Is What I Like To See!!!!! Fuk I Luv U Interista!!!

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Thank you for sharing Péter.
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Burdisso, Ibra,

Very impressive Zamat and thanks for sharing it
    Would be dream coming true to see a derby....

Hello fellow interistas btw, I'm new here, or i've been checking out the forum awhile and it seems great

FORZA GRANDE INTER!
    Ronaldo di merda!

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Hi Hader, if you want, you can create new thread here and introduce yourself.

Anyway, if you have any questions regarding this forum, feel free to ask.
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    That was one good fackin report.