Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 74754555657
Results 1,121 to 1,126 of 1126

Thread: Nerazzurro Up North

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Why don't people quarantine at home? Or if they're not citizens or permanent residents why are they even allowed into the country?
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by TheNetworkZ View Post
    Why don't people quarantine at home? Or if they're not citizens or permanent residents why are they even allowed into the country?
    I agree with you, except for essential visit only PR and citizens should be allowed in.

I believe lots of people won't quarantine at home, I've personally known a few people who just came back and they don't quarantine and they aren't even trying to hide it lol.

As Lui said, those tickets are easily fought off.
    #zhangisconte'sbitch

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

I actually know know an old friend who went to Mexico for New Years, then when he got back he tried putting up all these stories on his Instagram about how he's just sitting at home listening to music and reading and whatnot for the next 2 weeks. A few days later I seen him on a nice stroll....to Taco Bell
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Burundi

Quote Originally Posted by minterke View Post
    First of all Ghandi I'm 17. Second just because I gave your sister a quick shot doesn't mean I always go for diaper wearing peach fuzz having bitches. I mean I know boning 8 yr olds is okay in your country (even if they're your sister) but Jesus Christ Ghandi keep that shit out of my goddamn Canada thread.

And yes the Hamed ban stands.

Oh and don't worry shazy, Khalifa and Wally are part of the crew but it will take a man of enormous testicular fortitude to knock me off the throne of the king Canadian of this bitch.
    This guy is hilarious

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shahz_nerazzurri View Post
    Mikey I dont have an 8 year old sister, and I can probably bet that you have slept with more than one 8 year old, you f-ckin child molester. I am not judging you bro, to each his own. Freakin frenchies, the only thing good about you guys is your fu-ckin bithctes, and nothing else. Quebec is only a part of Canada, so that Ontarians can go to montreal, to get some french pus*sies.
    AND I AM NOT A F_CKIN GANDHI. You freakin Mussloni, gandhi is a fu-ckin indian, some one who I hate.

Helal, why dont you just su*ck my balls, you know you want do. Just suck them bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Lol sorry bro I donít watch Handball, I get enough of handball action watching juBe games in Serie A.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    We're getting to experience Conte's second season at Chelsea without reaping the benefits of his first

8. Thanks (4): K.I., Linege, Materazzi_23, MVD

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    This guy is hilarious

- - - Updated - - -

10. Thanks (3): Candreva Crosses, Linege, MVD

Fav. Player
    Bastoni

Holy See