Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official: Ze Maria joins Inter

Jimmy

Official: Ze Maria joins Inter

Inter has signed Brazilian right back Ze Maria from Perugia for a fee of €1.4 million and the other half of Massimiliano Fusani.

For an official word: Perugiacalcio.it

Why?

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I'm laughing so hard I'ma die soon. This is funny as f*ck. Tomorrow Cesar is gonna come.

The day after tomorrow, I predict that Inter and Emre will mutually end Emre's contract and Emre is free to sign with any club.

Oh man!

Football Circus Internazionale Milano at its best.

The person in charge of the transfer is truly an economist, not a football fan. Let's get all the cheap and free players! Whether they are needed or not, it'll matter later. Hey, I think they should go shopping in Serie C dude, since they want cheap players which goes along with "Inter's economic scheme" or whatever was that bull$hit that Facchetti was trying to sell. Well done Inter. We have just secured a back-up for J.Zanetti who'll miss 5 minutes next season. C'mon dude, we can't risk it even if it's just 5 minutes!

Oh my God I'm laughing so much. Tears are coming out of my eyes. I don't know if this is tears of joy or sadness though. Must be both.

Handyo

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    I am not even over the transfer of Miha, and now this load of crap. Heck, i think our management is trying to build three different teams to divide it's supporters. A squad of 34 players, and knowing our management we're probably gonna keep every single one of them. Oh, and i was worst believing Fachetti when he said that we were gonna lower our squad to 25 players.

Speechless. Nothing more to say, Mancio will be running a circus this season.
    Nulla è impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    double
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    1,4 mln ?

I've just read that it's 1,7 and co-ownership of Fusani

´esterno destro brasiliano passa alla società nerazzurra dopo cinque stagioni in biancorosso.
    Dopo 5 stagioni da protagonista con la maglia del Perugia, l´esterno destro brasiliano passa all´Inter. Al Perugia, oltre ad un conguaglio in denaro (1.700.000,00 Euro), i nerazzurri hanno ceduto alla società biancorossa l´altra metà del centrocampista Massimiliano Fusani (ora tutto del Perugia). Marcelo Ferreira Zé Maria, nell´ultimo campionato, durante il quale è stato anche il capitano della squadra ha messo a segno 7 reti in campionato. Il calciatore è rientrato in serata a Perugia e domani raggiungerà il gruppo di Mancini. Rimanendo al mercato c´è sottolineare come il Perugia Calcio abbia concesso al difensore Salvatore Fresi altri cinque giorni per trovare una diversa sistemazione.
    A Gubbio intanto prosegue senza intoppi la preparazione. Domani amichevole allo stadio "Zappacenere" contro una rappresentativa locale, inizio ore 17,30. (F.M.)
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Jimmy
    Yeah, it was me who phucked up with the typing.

Where did you read this, it hasn't appeared on Inter.it yet
    Lo Scudetto will return.

Jimmy
    Read the original post.

great signing.....

a player who can play as a back up for puppi...or as a right midfield if needed.....

he is hugaly versatile......bravo inter ..these are the players we need

the only bad thing about this move is that the chance to see dellafiore,ferraro or nossa has decreased.

forza inter managment
    inter non mollare mai

inter non mollare mai

Thanks guys.

I personally think it is a very bad signing. We need to decrease the size of our squad. Ze Maria is old so it's not like he can take over when JZ retires anyway. Bad move. The only players I'm happy with are Cesar or other world class players. Apart from them the only dealings we should be making on the transfer market are departures and not arrivals.
    Lo Scudetto will return.

we're being linked to cesar and Jankulovski so jimmy you better check lazio's and Udinese's sites from time to time

inter.it

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Greece

83 10 years of FIF
    Ze Maria is a good signing.

If we get Cesar,Jankulovski let's forget Emre!
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

RUBE MERDA

The signings aren't too bad although somewhat pointless. Why we didn't just leave it after Mihalovic I don't know (as a player a bad signing but I think Mancini wants him on the coaching staff). I don't like the way Emre is seemingly being forced out, and he is TOP quality, there is a reason both Milan and Arsenal are interested in him and if we lose him I will be REALLY annoyed.
    Alvaro Recoba- Comic book goals and a left foot to die for

I think Cesar isn't coming. I would rather see Jakulovski on the left side.
    Ze maria is bought to be JZ replacment, and also for VDM. I saw him in Perugia, and he is veru offensive. Also he attacks better than he defends so it is good adition to Inter. But he's also 31

For Emre I don't know. They can use Milan mode - emre like pirlo , davids covering him up like gatusso, stankovic like seedorf helping in offence and defence while veron would have a free roll like kaka. Something like this

------------veron--------------
    davids---------------stankovic
    ------------emre------------

It would be a real shame if Inter sell Emre. He's future of the club
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

I for one think this is an ok signing. We lacked a RB backup for Il Capitano and now we have one of the best RBs in the Serie A. Sure he is in his 30s but this way we have a good backup for now and maybe by the time he leaves or is sold or whatever the likes of Dellafiore and/or Nossa will be ready to pickup the job. Good job by Facchetti in co. They may have messed up in signing Miha but atleast they got Ze Maria right.

Though if Cannavaro leaves hopefully Miha isn't seen as his replacement

What do you think, he should be able to play as a right midfielder also?
    To win something with Inter would be five times more satisfying than winning something with Juventus.
    -Dejan Stankovic

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    They should seriously consider getting rid of players and stop the signings..
    Ziyad Of Boston

I must admit - same story again. Even if we reduce team, what do we got.
    Inter A and Inter B. I don't even know wich is A and which is B. Both are strong enough to play seperatly. On every single position we have 2 strong playeres. That's nonsense...

But season hasn't start yet so I want to tell anything before. I belive in Mancini, but if he is making a new Lazio here in Inter - no way man. Let's wait and see if there is a project, but I mean REAL project
    Forza Inter