Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Luca Siligardi

Luca Siligardi

Does anyone know any characteristics about this lad?

All I know is this...born on Jan 26, 1988. He's an attacking mid fielder and has scored 4 times this term with the Primavera team.

Cheers
    FORZA INTER
    NON MOLLARE MAI

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

As i read, hes in the squad for the reggina game... Hope, we will see Luca some Minutes playing....
    Inter o Morte

I made a all Forza Inter Forums FB Group. Join and unite!!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=259598095531

Fav. Player
    il Capitano

Bahrain

98 Forum Supporter
    Luca Siligardi
    Midfielder, born in Correggio on 26 January 1988. Started playing football aged five, and spent seven seasons with Campagnola (in Reggio Emilia), one season with Riese (in Reggio Emilia) and two with Dorando Pietri (in Modena) before joining Parma. Spent one season with Gialloblu before returning to Dorando Pietri and playing in Eccellenza category. Now in second season with Inter Primavera, he was part of 2006/07 championship-winning side. Took part in last summer's international tournament for youth teams in Malaysia and trained with first team in Dubai earlier this month, playing 65 minutes of Dubai Cup match against Ajax. Shirt number: 50.

http://inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=28402&L=en

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

A whole half for this guy today. Didn't set the world on fire but it's difficult when your team is barely bothering (and still win 3-0 ). Had a great chance after an exchange of passes with Cesar, but blew his shot from 18m.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    Cruz, Maicon

United States

I don't remember seeing him play, but he scored 6 goals in primavera. There has been 14 games in primavera until now, and his scoring ability is quite impressive.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by VLE View Post
    I don't remember seeing him play, but he scored 6 goals in primavera. There has been 14 games in primavera until now, and his scoring ability is quite impressive.

I dint think he was a professional footballer after watchin him play Internacional in Dubai.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Not sure if its a loan or co ownership but he has gone to Bari.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=112214
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Syria

10 years of FIF
    I hope its a co-ownership. Give them incentive to let him play.

Ive heard and seen this guy, his an absolute freak! Wouldnt be suprised if he can break into our team as a squad homegrown player.

Quote Originally Posted by h2o View Post
    I hope its a co-ownership. Give them incentive to let him play.

Ive heard and seen this guy, his an absolute freak! Wouldnt be suprised if he can break into our team as a squad homegrown player.
    It's very likely. I saw him play in a few Coppa Italia games and he seemed like a talanted player. Bari is not a crappy Serie C team, so he can get valuable experience and come back and play for the 1st team.

Fav. Player
    balotelli, ,zan

If any one would like to see him more their is a complitalion of him on youtube

Fav. Player
    balotelli, ,zan

youtube.com

Fav. Player
    balotelli, ,zan

and type in his name

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    He sucked when I saw him play in Dubai in the winter break.

Quote Originally Posted by Suneet View Post
    He sucked when I saw him play in Dubai in the winter break.
    Probably he was shocked when he saw so many scyscrapers and was also busy with shopping

But it could have been the problem with the weather. Try being in Milan where the weather is 0-5 degrees and the next day in Dubai with 20-25 degrees.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa View Post
    Probably he was shocked when he saw so many scyscrapers and was also busy with shopping

But it could have been the problem with the weather. Try being in Milan where the weather is 0-5 degrees and the next day in Dubai with 20-25 degrees.
    It was much lower on the final day, I was shivering and I used to work in a cold store then, it was about 10-15degrees... with the wind and everything...

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Siligardi rewews and joins Bari on loan
    Wednesday, 09 July 2008 19:01:45
    MILAN - Luca Siligardi has renewed his contract with Inter until 30 June 2012 and has completed a loan move to Bari, with whom he will play Serie B football next season.
    The attacking midfielder, 20, was a key player for Inter Primavera in 2007/08, scoring 19 goals in 34 appearances in league, Tim Cup, Super Cup and Carnival Cup matches. He was Inter's top scorer in the league with 16 goals in 22 games.
    Siligardi, who played two Italian Cup matches for the first team (the home fixtures against Reggina and Lazio) last season, will be up against one of his former team-mates next term - defender Ivan Fatic. The 19-year-old Montenegro Under-21 international, co-owned by Inter and Chievo, will play on loan at Vicenza next season.
    Fatic, who made his first-team debut in the 2007/08 Coppa Italia round of 16 first leg between Reggina and Inter, played in the return leg against the Calabrians and was an unused substitute in the final against Roma.
    At Vicenza he will team up with 22-year-old defender Nicolas Giani, another player part-owned by Inter. Giani played on loan at Pro Patria last season.

Agencies, Newspapers and Internet sites can freely reproduce the content shown, quoting the source: inter.it. Any content reproduced will not be used for marketing purposes or sold/transferred to third parties for marketing purposes.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Quote Originally Posted by Suneet View Post
    It was much lower on the final day, I was shivering and I used to work in a cold store then, it was about 10-15degrees... with the wind and everything...
    No way 10-15. I was in the UK then, but it never was that cold in January before. Looks like I have to buy some clothes for winter

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

umm... loan move to Serie B....
    Would prefer if he can play in the A league but I guess he might not be good enough to hold a starting spot.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    So at least he won't be a club-trained player for us. If he would have completed next season for us, three-years time would have been filled and he could have been counted as club-trained.

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf19 View Post
    umm... loan move to Serie B....
    Would prefer if he can play in the A league but I guess he might not be good enough to hold a starting spot.
    Serie A would have been better of course, but at least it's not like with most of our youngsters who keep playing in Serie C till their contract expires and they leave on a free transfer.