Page 1 of 73 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: Calciopoli II

Fav. Player
    El Capitano,Adr

Calciopolii II

here coming summer and with them Calciopolli II!

original news from Italy:http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Primo_...nchiesta.shtml

more about:http://www.repubblica.it/2007/04/sez...-indagate.html

P.S.: MOD I didnt know where to posted this and I posted here.You can change.bye

Fav. Player
    Cruz, Maicon

United States

Calciopoli II

http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/apr13e.html

I would really love to see Milan go to B (why is all the things Galliani did when he was FIGC prez burried), but Juve seems to be the main target.

Anyway, didn't Moratti say Paparesta was the best ref? Paparesta is included among them
    Last edited by VLE; 13 Apr 07 at 17:17.

Fav. Player
    RONALDO (the re

Australia

lol, maybe a second season of serie b for juve
    http://i47.tinypic.com/106hq42.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Boys San Interista View Post
    Money where Sandrodiosi easily had could wipe the ass of azz off, till it was glimming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    he was one win away from a treble, so i wouldn't argue with his testicle oriented man-management techniques

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I've moved this to the "Italian & European League" forum as this is not only regarding Inter.

Fav. Player
    J.zanetti - Ma

i hope they send the jube bastardes to serie c

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

nah I'd honestly rather them just be criminally charged, forever looked won upon but allowed back in Serie A.

if Inter is to be taken completely seriously and for it to be at it's best, Juventus needs to be there.

thats the truth.

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    if Inter is to be taken completely seriously and for it to be at it's best, Juventus needs to be there.
    I don't care what others say. I am enjoying this season more than in the past with this bunch of idiots.

For all who want zebras back - how many times did you praise their performance after their league titles? I have never done it and I don't expect their fans to praise Inter. I would not mind seeing juBe in Serie C or even in a regional league of Piemonte. They are scum that do not belong to Serie A. Same goes to bb merda.
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I wish if I can buy Juventus and turn them into a cat food company.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, è la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Eh I hope Moggi ends up in freakin cell for this! How can they let someone like him walk around as if he didn't nothing he is a criminal and deserves to be punished!!

Off with his head!
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

I think te investigations will be conducted on a individual level this time, except for \messina, they are deep as understand from reports coming out.Quite frankly also, I am beginning to miss Juve , I wanna see them back so we could do them right

Hungary

Quote Originally Posted by Michal View Post
    I don't care what others say. I am enjoying this season more than in the past with this bunch of idiots.

For all who want zebras back - how many times did you praise their performance after their league titles? I have never done it and I don't expect their fans to praise Inter. I would not mind seeing juBe in Serie C or even in a regional league of Piemonte. They are scum that do not belong to Serie A. Same goes to bb merda.
    couldn't agree more
    let those bastards suck @ c, i won't miss them - not for a second!
    also, if jube must go to c or stay in b another season, all the quality players (trez, gigi) will leave. this means they'll suck even more whenever they manage to return to a (if they ever magage to, LOL)
    of course, it will also cause me pleasure when the boys'll rape the f***ers 5-0 away and home too... just to say 'welcome aboard' once again
    E JUVE MERDA JUVE JUVE MERRRRDAAA
    "All right, Mr. Wright!" - György Szepesi, 1953. 11. 25., Wembley (Hungary-England)

Indonesia

OK, please take note that I have a very limited legal knowledge and I just want to discuss something out with you guys.

Juventus are arguing that, under the doctrine of double jeopardy, they cannot be trialed over the same charges twice, despite the new evidence. Now, under this argument, I believe Juve had a case and it's pretty much unarguable.

It sounds crazy, true, but for example, let's say I kill Ronaldo and they found no evidence during my trial and judged me innocence, I can't be trialled for a second time even if new evidences damned me. I think I'm pretty sure with this, but not 100%.

HOWEVER, if the prosecution treated this new evidence and decides to press NEW charges, for example, match-fixing over the new matches, not those old old ones, then it's a different case altogether. I'm not sure if the charges of Calciopoli are treated as one whole case or separate ones over the individual matches. If it's the latter (separate charges) then I believe there is a higher chance of Juve getting tried for this new evidence because double jeopary won't be applicable then.

Any lawyer can clarify this for me?
    Last edited by Handoyo; 22 Apr 07 at 12:13.

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Quote Originally Posted by Handodo
    It sounds crazy, true, but for example, let's say I kill Ronaldo and they found no evidence during my trial and judged me innocence, I can't be trialled for a second time even if new evidences damned me. I think I'm pretty sure with this, but not 100%.
    You could be trialled again with new evidence in a case as you described it (at least here).

For me it is ok, if they found new evidence, it means they committed even worse crime and their punishment should be "upgraded". At least according to Michal's law.
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    I wish if I can buy Juventus and turn them into a cat food company.
    U'd go broke...Anyone got those articles in english?
    Take What's Yours......

Hungary

han: i think the example of the murder is wrong, because (i heard something like that) in US there's a rule: noone can be charged twice for commiting the same murder
    BUT
    ad 1
    this is Italy, not US...
    ad 2
    this isn't a murder case
    for instance in Hungarian law (and most of the continental laws i believe) there's a possibility to "restart" (i don't know the english word for this) the proceedings, and a new sentence can be brought
    Peti (Zamat) told me that it's unlikely to expect jube punished again, it's rather against individuals who were involved, but who knows...
    "All right, Mr. Wright!" - György Szepesi, 1953. 11. 25., Wembley (Hungary-England)

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

Well they could start a new trial but I think then they'd have to annullate the prior one, which in this case is pretty much impossible.
    Other option is IMO that they leave the sins of the first trial as they were and then only press gobbi with the new evidence.

But even the latter cannot guarantee they'll punish the club again. You see a year has passed and the involved people have left juve so in this case unfortunately I think they have a point. The club cannot be punished again, they'll probably press on individuals, Moggi, Giraudo etc
    100% record when attending games, Moratti, please hire me!

Indonesia

From my law textbook. This is US law obviously and I have no idea how it works in other countries. I'll leave it to you guys for your own understanding and implementation to this case.
    • Fifth Ammendment Protection Against Double Jeopardy
      The double jeopardy clause of the Fifth Ammendment protects persons from being tried twice for the same crime. For example, if the state tries a suspect for the crime of murder, and the suspect is found innocent, the state cannot bring another trial against the accused for the same crime.

However, if the same criminal act involves several different crimes, the accused may be tries for each of the crimes without violating the double jeopardy clause. Supposed the accused kills two people during a robbery. The accused may be tried for two murders and the robbery.

If the same act violates the laws of two or more jurisdictions, each jurisdiction may try the accused. For example, if any accused kidnaps a person in one state and brings the victime accros a state border into another state, the act violates the laws of two states and the federal government. Thus, three jurisdictions can prosecute the accused without violating the double jeopardy clause.
    God damn confusing. I guess the second paragraph is where our biggest hope lies.

Oh and by the way, my biggest wish is not for Juve to get punished again, but for new charges presented against Milan.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

If you are PUNISHED for a crime once, you cannot be punished for that crime AGAIN. If you were not found guilty for a crime, the first time, but new evidence was found that against you, you can get PUNISHED for that. And that is just from taking a half credit law course in high school.

I dont think the new evidence points against Milan, it was all against Jube. So I dont think anything will happen to Milan, while Jube have already been punished, and now we'll only see new trials mostly against officials and other personnels and not the clubs.

biggest hope lies
    Whats wrong with you people?? We just won a title, after which every one was crying how unfair it was. We have a great great team, that has a very good chance to win it next season as well, irrespective of who is playing or not playing. And its so much better to win, when your main rivals are playing.
    I SERIOUSLY dont wanna see any clubs with point penalties in SERIEA next season, just ruins the whole damn table.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Indonesia

?

Nothing makes me laugh harder than seeing Juve get punished again, that is all.

Don't their accusations of the evil Inter, Rossi, Telecom Italia and Tronchetti Provera just makes you laugh?