Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Siena - Inter (22 Apr 07)

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

Siena - Inter (22 Apr 07)

We need to straighten up and regain the attitude that Mancini has implemented to hard throughout the whole season: The attitude of Champions who never take anything for granted and face every team with the same respect.

If I hear anymore post saying we're gonna roll over Siena or do a Man Utd or preparing any celebrations, I'm gonna puke to death. IMHO, celebrations are something that you shouldn't ever planned. It should be something like a knee-jerk reaction, something that should happened instantenously. I feel that if we want to do a festival-like celebration, plan it once we really have secured the Scudetto.

Back to the match, throughout the whole season, it is no secret that our Achilles' heel is our incompetency to perform well in the first half in most matches. We got away a lot of times with it so far but it has come to bite us in the ass in the past 2 matches, against Palermo and Roma.

So the squad needs to wake up and realize that there are still a long way to go for them to be considered as the greats! We desperately need 3 points from this match to stop this mini slump and to get our foot back on the pedal.

Forza ragazzi!

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

I AGREE,WE HAV TO SORT IT OUT RITE NOW n EVENTUALLY WE WILL,FORZA RAGAZZI,FORZA NON MOLLARE MAI NERAZZURRI.JUST 2 more matchez,cant wait,OUR PLAYERZ hav got a kick to their assez,n now we know that we hav to play,THE SCHUDETTO IS STILL THERE TO BE WON,ITZ NOT OVER.I cant believe that sum interista;s r STILL HOPING that 5th maggio wudnt repeat,ahahahaha.IT WONT NOW<NEVER WILL.AS FOR THE COPPA,we will hav PADDY back by then,then just c,IT IS GONNA BE A WHOLE LOT TOUGHER FOR ROMA MERDA

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Inter drew 2, and lost 1 in their last 3 games. This clearly shows how Inter players are losing their motivation as they ASSUME that the 15th Scudetto will automatically be theirs. The 2006-2007 season still has 6 games left, and anything can happen. Inter players must know that fans are expecting something better than their performance in the last three games. Inter players must show their respect against all other teams for the whole season, rather than not trying after 29 games simply because Inter has an 18-point lead. I hope that Inter can come up with 3 points in this one.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Siena are a club who can never perform against big clubs. I expect a very easy win for us. Probably something like 7-1. Adriano and Ibra to score a hatrick, while Cambiasso getting the 7th goal.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by shahz_nerazzurri View Post
    Siena are a club who can never perform against big clubs. I expect a very easy win for us. Probably something like 7-1. Adriano and Ibra to score a hatrick, while Cambiasso getting the 7th goal.
    My words exactly.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I can see us getting a draw. I've seen no heart from this team these last couple weeks. They just assume because they're so far ahead, they've already won it. The entire team needs a huge wake-up call and I hope Mancio works them like dogs for the next couple days for that performance against Roma.

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    I'm not worried at all. I mean, it stings that this reminds you so much of May 5th, but guys, let's not overreact to this. We have 6 games left and have just lost our first game of the season. It isn't always rainbows and butterflies, evidently.

But jesus christ, when it rains it pours around here. I for one am ready to celebrate an amazing season and think Mancini will have the boys prepared to finish this off correctly. Go ahead and kill me if you want, hahaha.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Thanks for the sarcasms.

Our past meetings with them since their promotion in 03/04:
    • Siena - Inter 0-1 (14 Sep 03) ---> Tough match, a typical Cuper one where the opposition got a lot of chances. Matrix scored the solitary goal.

Siena - Inter 2-2 (12 Dec 04) ---> THE turning point of Adriano's career. Ever since he missed that penalty in this match, he never regained his form and consistency.

Siena - Inter 0-0 (8 Jan 06) ---> We were on a 6 match winning run and had it not for this draw, we would have broken the Serie A consecutive victories record as we went on and won our 5 matches after this one.
    Siena certainly looks like one of those bogey teams for us. They are doing decently with the 12th position in the table and with a 3-8-4 home record. Looks very though, but I demand that the players realize their full potential and bring the Scudetto closer to where it belongs.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Siena away? Oh man i remember a frustrating 0-0 when Inter missed all those chances made me wanna kill someone.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

Fav. Player
    VERON

Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Siena away? Oh man i remember a frustrating 0-0 when Inter missed all those chances made me wanna kill someone.
    Oh, I remember Martins failed a lot of scores..

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    Thanks for the sarcasms.
    LOL. Siena-Inter 1-6 Handoyo. 1-6

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Siena have a very strong defence line. They rarely let in more than one goal in a match.

Many of their game ended '0-0' and '1-0', it happened alot this season. One of them was their 0-0 draw with Milan.

They just won 1-0 in their last game, it was against Torino.

I expect a very boring game from Siena, and wouldn't be surprised if the match ended 0-0 or 1-1 (in the last minutes). They have a small stadium, and we all know how much we struggle against small defensive teams in their small stadiums.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I won't plan any scudetto celebration again. This team manages to **** up whenever I do that.

This is the team that should play:

J.C

Maicon Burdisso Matrix Grosso( Max comes in the second half)

JZ Dacourt Cambiasso

Deki

Cruz Ibra
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Well, 3 Siena defenders who started their last game against Torino will be suspended against Inter. Hopefully, Inter will take full advantage of that and all I care is a win - 3pts. Zlatan's goals would be a big bonus as am still a bit hopeful that he could overtake Totti in the scoring chart.

Siena against Torino in their last game:
    Manninger; Bertotto, Portanova, Rinaudo, Molinaro; Alberto (Negro 81), Codrea (Eremenko 56), Vergassola, Antonini (Galloppa 69); Chiesa, Corvia

Or did any key Siena players missed the Torino game ??

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

yup, I think players need to wake up and start performing again
    doing what they have to do and win match one by one
    the sooner we wrap up the championship the better so there is no more anxiety.
    Forza Inter and hope all the player on back on the ground and ready for this one.

In addition, Figo, most influential player in our previous 2-3 matches, is out and so might Adri. Expecting starting lineup with Ibra and Cruz. Cruz's starting form is shaky however so we might expect a tough match.

I am still in opinion of an victory and think that we will win. However, the player must not lose their head otherwise it might be another bad game.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Pleaso no Grosso!! After winning the WC, he plays like a Serie C player. From Hero to ZERO! It's better if Mancini field Burdisso instead Grosso.
    Oww Yeah, the time is now
    Inter time is now, y'all can't see us
    if you don't agree with me, well, i've got 2 words for ya:

SUCK IT!!!

Fav. Player
    All at Inter

Armenia

29 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by stifler13 View Post
    Pleaso no Grosso!! After winning the WC, he plays like a Serie C player. From Hero to ZERO! It's better if Mancini field Burdisso instead Grosso.
    Grosso is really weak for Inter. His crosses aren't that good. Where's Maxwell? Injured?
    Concerning Siena-Inter 2-2, wasn't that a game when Vieri scored on a last minute to equalized and Adri hit the post while converting a penalty?
    http://www.armenian-soccer.com
    Armenian Soccer Videos

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    Maxwell is training again.
    But if he isn't fit Grosso is my man.

Burdisso and Materazzi in center, with Maicon on right

Zanetti, Cambiasso, Deki and Solari

Ibrahimović and Crespo up front, or Cruz if Crespo is injured
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    VERON

Quote Originally Posted by Cro Nerazzurro View Post
    Maxwell is training again.
    But if he isn't fit Grosso is my man.

Burdisso and Materazzi in center, with Maicon on right

Zanetti, Cambiasso, Deki and Solari

Ibrahimović and Crespo up front, or Cruz if Crespo is injured
    Dacourt is not in fit, so zanetti cannot play as left defender.

It is probable that the 11 will be:

J.Cesar

Maicon Cordoba Materazzi Grosso
    Stankovic Cambiasso Zanetti
    Solari
    Ibra Cruz

The alternative to Solari is burdisso as defensive midfielder.
    Ibra has some problem to his back. Chino is ready

Fav. Player
    Quaresma, Balot

recoba is a must