Thread: We Are The Champions!

We Are The Champions!

Hello Interfriends,

I know it has been a long time since you have last seen me on the forum posting match reports and a few comments. I wish I could join you more often but today of all days I had to come back and celebrate with all of you!!!

I have missed your comments and miss writing my reports as I know many of you appreciated them as I appreciated your thanks!

Today we are CHAMPIONS OF ITALY and though I would love to right a match report for the season I have translated an article from Gazzetta Dello Sport which sums the year up nicely and does a much better job than I ever could.

I hope you enjoy and FORZA MAGICA INTER!!

Gazzetta Dello Sport
    Milano April 22, 2007

Inter is Champions of Italy for the 15th time in its history. Its a Scudetto captured with 5 days to spare and arrives with only 1 defeat all season. Its another Scudetto of Records as it was in 1989. It has been won with total domination of the league and the sky tonight is Nerazzuro!!

This scudetto belongs to Massimo Moratti, President and father but most of all an Inter Fan! He has spent alot on this passion not only in dollar amounts but also in emotion since taking over in 1995.

It was all worth it to arrive to today and to celebrate a well earned championship as those who have suffered in the past know how to celebrate a win with even more emotion. It is Massimo Moratti's time to look up into the sky and dream of more success and to look to the stands of San Siro to see it dressed in Nerazzuro!

This Scudetto belongs to Roberto Mancini. With a past of a great player to a present of a great coach. He is often discussed due to inexperience but he is able to win and winner's are hard to come by. Mancini was able to conduct this team like his symphony and also control this team with many stars in its dressing room. Mancini gets credit for his vision but more so for his conviction of staying true to his idea's and transmitting them across the pitch and players.

This Scudetto belongs to the Players. They are the gladiators on the pitch and for that a thanks to the old guard of players like Zanetti or Materazzi who led by example. A thanks to the new arrivals who added the quality needed to win. To the suprise stars like Maicon or to the confirmed stars like Vieria or to the new leader of this squad Ibra. His talent, his genius has served this team well.

This Scudetto belongs to the fans!! In love with Inter for the joy they feel today but also for the pain they went through in the past. The fans have gone through countless years of heartache filled with sour afternoons and evenings. Today however the time has come to celebrate and to release the joy.

Today is a liberation because the Scudetto is in the hands of the fans. For them Nerazzuro is not just a colour but a symbol of joy and tonight those colours shine even brighter.

Tonight it is great to be an Interista!!!

Article by Riccardo Pratesi
    Translate by Eddy

Its Great To Be Interista
    MERDA ROSSONERA-TI ODIO

RISPETTO PER TUTTI...PIETA PER NESSUNO

PER L'HONORE DELLA MAGLIA SIAMO PRONTI ALLA BATTAGLIA

Vinci ad Atene, godi in Europa...torni in Italia e ti scopri un idiota -36

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

Amen..
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

United States

Great piece. It truly is great to be an Interista!
    18 F.C. Internazionale Milano 18

Fav. Player
    El Capitano,Adr

GRAZIE Eddy

FORZA MAGICA INTER 4EVER&EVER
    F**K Pato, we have SuperMario

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Brazil

Grazzie Ragazzi! for all help to our team to win this Scudetto!

Forza Inter! Milano Siamo noi

Campioni Dell Italia

Thanks for the great translation.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Thanks a lot
    Forza Inter